Hydaelyn Role-Players
Order of the Twin Adder LS? Any interest? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Order of the Twin Adder LS? Any interest? (/showthread.php?tid=6017)

Order of the Twin Adder LS? Any interest? - Faye - 01-02-2014

Hey there! I recently posted another thread looking for a LS or group of some sort for the Order of the Twin Adder. I haven't had any luck in finding an existing LS, but I did find several people interested in the idea. I'm contemplating creating one, but here's my dilemma: I can lead the group OOC, but not IC. ICly, my character isn't technically part of the Adders, and therefore, while she works with them, she doesn't have any real authority over them and can't lead them or order any of them around. On top of that, I also have a leadership position both OOC and IC in my FC, and I can't juggle that on top of leading the LS both IC and OOC.

So! I am fully able to manage the LS OOC (create it, invite members, moderate it, etc.), but I am looking for someone able to lead the group of Adders IC. Please let me know if you're interested! I don't have any super strict requirements, but there are a few things I'm looking for:
  • Must have a character that is a high-ranking member (IC) of the Order of the Twin Adder. You'll be the leader, so you need to be the highest-ranking officer!
  • Must be active and available! You need to be around often to speak and RP with people.
  • Must be able to act appropriately in a leadership role. The includes OOC. You may not be the leader OOC, but people will still expect you to set an example and act with maturity and responsibility.
  • Be able to attend meetings. I'd like to have IC meetings, hopefully weekly, for the LS. We'll try to work out a time and day that's best for everyone. You don't have to make it to every meeting--RL comes first!--but since you will the one leading them, I need someone who can make it to the majority of the meetings (of course, I know that will be depend on the time and day that are chosen).
  • Creativity is a plus! I'd really like having someone able to come up with events and ideas to make the meetings more interesting or even to give us some extra RP outside of the meetings, mostly in the form of "missions" for the group (just something like, "Ixali are attacking a camp in the Shroud; the Adders must go neutralize the threat!"--something more detailed and interesting than that example would be better, but you get the idea).
So in short: I'm looking for a partner in creating this linkshell to handle the IC side of things while I take care of the OOC part. If anyone is interested, please post here, PM me, or send me a tell in-game. I appreciate any responses, and thank you for reading!

RE: Order of the Twin Adder LS? Any interest? - Leomoon - 01-03-2014

I would not mind joining.

RE: Order of the Twin Adder LS? Any interest? - Karaan - 01-04-2014

Like I told you, if you need help creating or looking for any event, I will be there for that.