Hydaelyn Role-Players
Delanaux Guillaume - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Delanaux Guillaume (/showthread.php?tid=6026)

Delanaux Guillaume - MimettGreens - 01-02-2014

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Delanaux Guillaume
  • Primary character:Delanaux Guillaume
  • Linkshells:Europa
  • Primary RP linkshell:None as of yet.

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    It really does depend on the situation that presents itself. I'd consider Tavern RP to be light and casual, where as a larger plot would be heavy. I don't mind any level of RP, all I ask is that there be a way to contact a person OOC in case of emergencies or an AFK. I enjoy a huge variety of plots, from light and casual, to macabre and horror. I quite enjoy writing darker plots and tense atmospheres, as well as putting characters in situations which test their boundaries and strength of character. If you have a plot you'd like to put forward I am all ears!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Combat and injuries are something I've not had much practice in and would love to learn about. I think injuries and combat all add to an RP experience,
    so I am up for most things in regards to this, so long as it doesn't involve my character dying.

• Views on IC romance:
    Absolutely fine with this, so long as it isn't forced. I prefer to see what might happen between two characters, rather than trying to plot their romance out.
    If a character likes my character than they are welcome to flirt, let them know etc, but I can guarantee it will be reciprocated!

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Families ties I would be a little skeptical about unless I knew the other player well. Other things such as friendships and the like I am all for, and if you have an idea that you'd like my character involved with, feel free to drop me a line.

• Views on lore:
    Lore obviously makes up the world we're playing in, and as such I can conscious of it and will try to make sure my character is en keeping of said lore.However, this does not mean I am a stickler for lore and I am willing to stretch the boundaries of if if it seems logical and has a good basis in plot, and isn't something thought up on a whim.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I prefer to do my roleplaying via the /say and /em. When speaking I will usually always do it in /say and then follow with an action in /em, purely because seeing both the say and emote in one text colour strains my eyes a tad and I struggle to pick it out in the chat box. If an RP needs to be taken to PM's or Skype (gore levels, swearing etc), I am willing to give out my Skype address if need be.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone:GMT
  • Contact info:At this moment in time I can be contacted in game and on the forums here, via PM or posting in here. Should you want to discuss something further which might require the use of IM, please let me know, as I have a Skype and Vent account.