Hydaelyn Role-Players
★ ~* Love Love Star Maid Café *~ ★ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ★ ~* Love Love Star Maid Café *~ ★ (/showthread.php?tid=6282)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

★ ~* Love Love Star Maid Café *~ ★ - nariko - 02-02-2014

[Image: llg6kz6]
Feburary 15th 12pm PST | 3pm EST | 8pm GMT
Sargatanas | Mists | Ward 1 | Plot 6

*Welcoming players from all servers*

Looking for love this Valentione's Day season? Welcome to Love Love Star Maid Cafe a player ran FFXIV event. Love Love Star Maid Cafe invites all Masters and Mistresses of Eorzea for a celebration of love.

Located on the Sargatanas FFXIV server, the Love Love Star Maid Cafe (Star Villa) sits beautifully next to the sea surrounded by lush vegetation and the scenic Mist Beach view. The Star Villa has been carefully re-decorated for this event transforming it into a love-themed maid cafe setting welcome to any visitors for the event.

[Image: pgkmyow]

[Image: l5bn286]

The Star Villa will be closed to the public from Feburary 7th - 13th for renovations for the event.
The Villa will re-open at 12pm PST on Feburary 15th for the cafe event.

Entrance to the Love Love Star Maid Cafe is free to all Masters & Mistresses. Love Love Star Maid Cafe is a non-profit event, but we do charge for our one-on-one maid time & food service, 100% of the proceeds go into our prize giveaway!

For those who are unable to make it to Sargatanas for the event we will be streaming the event via Twitch @ http://www.twitch.tv/kaiyokostar
Masters and Mistresses who would like to stream are more than welcome to stream their experience themselves! 

RE: ★ ~* Love Love Star Maid Café *~ ★ - LiadansWhisper - 02-03-2014

After reading the thread attached to this one, I have a question...

Why does it matter what RL gender the Hosts and the Hostesses are?

RE: ★ ~* Love Love Star Maid Café *~ ★ - Faye - 02-03-2014

(02-03-2014, 04:12 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: After reading the thread attached to this one, I have a question...

I second that. It's... questionable. Makes it seem like something more than an RP event; no bueno.

RE: ★ ~* Love Love Star Maid Café *~ ★ - Edgar - 02-03-2014

(02-03-2014, 04:12 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: After reading the thread attached to this one, I have a question...

I may be a guy, but I'm damn sure I could make a good meido if I tried!

[Image: Austria.240.1033170.jpg]

RE: ★ ~* Love Love Star Maid Café *~ ★ - Faye - 02-03-2014

(02-03-2014, 04:27 PM)Edgar Wrote:

I may be a guy, but I'm damn sure I could make a good meido if I tried!

[Image: Austria.240.1033170.jpg]

S-senpai...

RE: ★ ~* Love Love Star Maid Café *~ ★ - Cheezie - 02-03-2014

I was going to put this on here for you Nariko lol

(02-03-2014, 04:44 PM)Cheezie Wrote: I was going to put this on here for you Nariko lol

Maybe you could explain, then?  >.>

RE: ★ ~* Love Love Star Maid Café *~ ★ - synaesthetic - 02-03-2014

The only reason I can possibly think of why someone would mention this is if they're not-so-subtly trying to encourage or permit ERP.

(02-03-2014, 06:09 PM)synaesthetic Wrote:

The only reason I can possibly think of why someone would mention this is if they're not-so-subtly trying to encourage or permit ERP.

They're advertising it to the general public, and Sargantas (sp?) isn't an RP server to my knowledge.

But yeah, that's exactly what the post seems to indicate from my perspective.  But ERP isn't the issue here.  If you care about the RL Gender of the person you're RPing with, it's not really RP.  >.>  At least in my opinion.

RE: ★ ~* Love Love Star Maid Café *~ ★ - Xydane - 02-03-2014

One post without a response? Clearly you all can tell that this is a spammin' scammin' thread?

*Waits for Mods to do their magic*

RE: ★ ~* Love Love Star Maid Café *~ ★ - synaesthetic - 02-03-2014

It's not a scam, but it probably is spam. I saw the thread on the official forums, and it's on Sarganatas, not Balmung or Gilgamesh.

RE: ★ ~* Love Love Star Maid Café *~ ★ - FreelanceWizard - 02-03-2014

It's said to be an RP event, and hey, I'm sure there's RPers on Sargatanas. If they'd like to advertise their event here with a one-shot post, I'm fine with it, personally. Smile

(02-03-2014, 11:22 PM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: It's said to be an RP event, and hey, I'm sure there's RPers on Sargatanas. If they'd like to advertise their event here with a one-shot post, I'm fine with it, personally. Smile

Mmm.  Any event that has to verify the RL genders of the players isn't an RP event.  At least not in my book.  But, that's just my opinion!

RE: ★ ~* Love Love Star Maid Café *~ ★ - Oli! - 02-04-2014

I can only speculate, but considering the nature of the event, the fact that the event is on a non-RP server and is welcoming to all players (and not just those who RP), and is not (at least where I can see) explicitly stated as being an RP event (just that it could be if people wanted to show up and RP there), the reason for the gender confirmation would be for those who do not RP and are looking for companionship of some sort, would be my guess.

Which wouldn't be a bad thing at all, I don't think.

RE: ★ ~* Love Love Star Maid Café *~ ★ - Rinette - 02-04-2014

I'm surprised no one as mentioned that you can buy one on one time with the hosts and maids for gil or that they are referring to everyone as "masters and mistresses". That gives off ERP vibes to me. It's nice to see that there are RPers on other realms aside from Balmung and Gilgamesh but, in my opinion, it's events like these that give RPers bad names. A massage shop with happy ending options would be more subtle than this.