Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Gilg] Date Auction! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Gilg] Date Auction! (/showthread.php?tid=6296)

Pages: 1 2

[Gilg] Date Auction! - T'shina - 02-04-2014

Black Sun Academy is going to be holding a fund raiser to gather funding for our Free Company Housing on February 19th. This Housing being turned into our actual Academy building.

We will be hosting our very own Date Auction! In this Auction we will putting our members up on the Auction block and you will be bidding your gil for one date with this person! We are auctioning off one night to spend time with one of our members or any of the volunteers that are wanting to help us gain the funds for our building.

This is a fun opportunity for everyone to come and have fun and get to know new characters!

We are not auctioning off ERP. By no means will your character own the character that is bought. You have bought one date with the character.

Taking place February 26th at 8pm est

[Image: fkbg5v.jpg]

Those being auctioned off!

Myrr Embhre
Vahn Kasch
Azeal Kasch
T'shina Vaskha
Luceila Ancieti
Kolhi'to Embhre
Russet Rose
Lilithium Altair
Maeryn Albright
Jijiko Ririko
Togy Brandmacht
Tenha'a Rendha
Xefjord Kiromeda (Sparks)

RE: [Gilg] Date Auction! - Old Account - 02-04-2014

This looks like fun.  Smile

I'll fish around Shade's ranks for victims volunteers for y'all.  I'm sure we can dredge a few up!

RE: [Gilg] Date Auction! - 4wheel - 02-04-2014

Russet may volunteer for this.  Needs to be more Fem Roe in these things.

RE: [Gilg] Date Auction! - Lulusu - 02-10-2014

I always find date auctions to be a very fun way to meet others. I would like to volunteer, when is the event?

RE: [Gilg] Date Auction! - T'shina - 02-10-2014

It is on February 19th at 8pm est. Just let me know your character name and I'll put you up on the roster!

RE: [Gilg] Date Auction! - Lulusu - 02-10-2014

Luceila Ancieti is my characters name. Any other information you need for me to provide?

RE: [Gilg] Date Auction! - T'shina - 02-10-2014

We will have you ICly talk to our auctioneer before the event :3

RE: [Gilg] Date Auction! - 4wheel - 02-11-2014

Russet Rose, only the best Fem Roe on Gilga. Wink

RE: [Gilg] Date Auction! - GuyWithFace - 02-11-2014

I may come along and bid, if only to outbid other on a few girls and tell them to leave Sicha alone. Always fun to pay for a date and then not go through with it, right?

RE: [Gilg] Date Auction! - T'shina - 02-15-2014

We now have a poster that you will see around the cities! Take a look!

RE: [Gilg] Date Auction! - Xifang - 02-17-2014

Hi, Althena! I'm excited about checking out your date auction, but I think you might want to change the date and time. Looks like the next patch is coming then right before your auction...

"At the following time, we will be performing maintenance on all Worlds in order to implement patch 2.16 as well as support for the PlayStation®4 version of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

* The World transfer service will be suspended 15 minutes before maintenance begins, and will be unavailable until maintenance has ended.

[Date & Time]
From Feb. 19, 2014 5:00 p.m. to Feb. 20, 2014 3:00 a.m. (PST)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Service]
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn"

RE: [Gilg] Date Auction! - Vahn Kasch - 02-17-2014

I just noticed this myself. Looks like we will need to discuss a new date.

RE: [Gilg] Date Auction! - T'shina - 02-17-2014

Well then! When we are able we will be putting up a new date and time.

RE: [Gilg] Date Auction! - Lulusu - 02-19-2014

So, was the event pushed to another day? If so when?

RE: [Gilg] Date Auction! - Vahn Kasch - 02-19-2014

I believe we were discussing pushing it to tomorrow, but I will double check once I can.