Hydaelyn Role-Players
A Return to A Reborn Realm - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: A Return to A Reborn Realm (/showthread.php?tid=6328)

Pages: 1 2

A Return to A Reborn Realm - Smiling River - 02-10-2014

Hey guys! I'll be giving A Realm Reborn a try with a new character. I've not yet given it a fair shake, and after taking care of some RL goals I have some time for this adventure. 
For those who I've yet to meet, I've been a part of this community since this site existed. Can't believe it's been four years already! I've RP'ed and even lead a spiffy linkshell, all before ARR. Right before the game went down, I took a hiatus from gaming which turned out to be a great move on my part. I sought better employment and turned to other habits like yoga, which made me drop some weight. Oh and I also went Paleo, but that's another topic.

My character concept is fairly simple and allows a lot of room for growth. It's a young man of 16 who grew up hearing about these great adventurers (that would be you, Legacy players) and was inspired to someday go and be one himself! He doubled up on his efforts when his heroes started coming back. He is ambitious and wants to stand among his heroes as an equal someday, but for now, he's just ready for an adventure. Earning enough gil for a weapon, armor, and camping equipment, he hit the road not knowing where he'll end up.

So I'll be taking a while to "catch up" in terms of the gameplay, but I'm eager to get back into RP. I'll also be looking for a heavy RP LS to join at some point in the near future, if you've got suggestions for a character I've outlined let me know!

Thanks for reading Moogle

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - Steel Wolf - 02-10-2014

Welcome (back) to the RPC! Big Grin

I'm a newly arrived...er....arrival....to this community, so I'm honored to have met an old vet of the site such as yourself. *bows down and promptly bonks his head on the desk*

If you're on Balmung and aren't intimidated by tree-like Roegadyn women, feel free to give Steel a hollar. ^^

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - Smiling River - 02-10-2014

Thanks Steel Wolf! My character (damn, I need to finalize the name) would probably be delighted to meet a "tree-like Roegadyn!" If Steel Wolf is your character name, I will add you whenever I get a chance to set everything up and play. I just realized that I might only have a few hours this week, as I am getting my dog here the coming weekend and have to prepare/clean a few things! But so excite!

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - Kylin - 02-10-2014

Welcome back. You've had quite an impact on numerous characters out there and I'm sure you've heard all manners of updates about that during your downtime Smile

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - Whittledown - 02-10-2014

Welcome back!

If you see Obsidian Hornet out and about please feel free to say hello!

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - Alothia - 02-10-2014

Good to see you making a return~

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - Bryn - 02-10-2014

Welcome back!

Your name is really familiar. Were you in the Order of the Stormguard, per chance?

And how's going paleo working out for you? I've been thinking of trying it out.

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - TheLastCandle - 02-10-2014

D'aww, memories of the Everwatch begin to surface. Welcome back! Much has changed. You're in for a treat, though, I think.

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - Aysun - 02-10-2014

Welcome back, Oskar. While I'll miss your original character concept, I'm sure what ever you play you'll play just as well as you did him!

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - Xenedra - 02-10-2014

Hay gurl, haaaay :3

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - John Spiegel - 02-10-2014

Heard you ran away so that's why I picked up the game.

jk.

Show Content

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - Smiling River - 02-10-2014

Isn't this exciting :p

Kylin- I've actually not kept up, so I don't know much about that. Eva sends me a PM once in a blue moon but a lot of that is about catching up about OOC/life stuff rather than the game. I am glad to hear that my RP lives on in some form or another still, it's a big compliment.

Whittledown- I'll add you to my friend's list when I get set up, and say hi!

Alothia- Hey sister from another mister, let's get to RPing again soon, I've some ideas Smile

Bryn- I was in Stormguard, yesss. I was fast and lose with my RP LSes back in the day, before Eorzean Guard and eventually Everwatch. I had the chance to RP in a lot of early LSes, and that was one of them. Nice to see you again! Paleo has been great, I advise anyone to try it. Feel free to PM me and I can tell you details... or maybe I'll do a post about it sometime!

TheLastCandle- Hmm not sure who this is but I have an idea... I think that "d'aww" sounds British, doesn't it? ANd I can't wait to see what changes there are, and experience them through new eyes.

Aysun- Thanks bro :p I am excited to try something new, especially since Oskar been dead an' all. New RP idea: Duskwight zombies. This one's on the house. But seriously, I'm eager to try re-exploring the game and meeting characters that I loved to RP with, with a character who has idolized them for years!

Xenedra- HAAAY I FINK U FREAKY AND I LIKE U A LOT.

John Spiegel- JJ! Holy hell, back from the old old XI days! And still bald! That's awesome, I can't wait to run into you in-game and RP after like, 7 years...

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - TheLastCandle - 02-10-2014

You know.. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe returning 1.x characters can freely change their race and names on startup. You know, if you wanted to use the progress you made as Oskar for your new character. Big Grin

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - Eva - 02-10-2014

Hey!!!  Welcome back, you!  Thumbsup

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - Manari - 02-11-2014

Oskar! I'm glad to see you return. I'm not going to lie, I missed the RP you created very very much since you left. I sincerely hope to meet your new character IC sometime soon. And if you need any help with the game itself, I'd be glad to assist you.