Hydaelyn Role-Players
Return of the Red Wings - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Return of the Red Wings (/showthread.php?tid=6365)

Return of the Red Wings - Erik Mynhier - 02-15-2014

Well, with my character returned to the land of the living and his life taking a lighter direction, I find its time to bring back the Red Wings. So Monday I will begin open recruitment, seeking people interested in a bit of leveling help and some good old RP, Flame style.

I believe that most who join will not be disappointed and at the least will be a good "first FC" for those just starting out in the game. As those who know me know I'm a sucker for helping new folks.

It is an IC FC just getting back to being active so we are small at the moment, but at the rate I'm making gil, it won't be long until we get a place in the Goblet so with that we will see some growth I assume.

I should also mention I'm looking to fill some specific spots in the FC so let me know if you have any ideas when you come to me in regards to special jobs.

I have to work this weekend at the hospital so as stated it will be Monday before I can answer any questions.

Okay, good to go lads.

A little more info over here.

RE: Return of the Red Wings - TheLastCandle - 02-15-2014

I was faintly interested up until the "Flames" part. I constantly lament that all worthwhile RP seems to be centered on Ul'dah. It doesn't fit my character, and I feel the other two city-states are often ignored in favor of the Sultanate - but I wish you and your FC the best of luck.

RE: Return of the Red Wings - TheWizard - 02-15-2014

Too bad I only have one character based in Ul'dah... and she is level 1 haha xD

RE: Return of the Red Wings - Erik Mynhier - 02-15-2014

Thanks for the luck Candle.

And to Wiz, there is no level requirement.

RE: Return of the Red Wings - Knight Kat - 02-15-2014

(02-15-2014, 01:12 AM)TheLastCandle Wrote: I was faintly interested up until the "Flames" part. I constantly lament that all worthwhile RP seems to be centered on Ul'dah. It doesn't fit my character, and I feel the other two city-states are often ignored in favor of the Sultanate - but I wish you and your FC the best of luck.

This is soooo true! My one and only character is often out of her element in Ul'dah, so its not her favorite place, and she doesn't have much need to go there so far.

Aaaaand welcome back Erik! Kiht is going to be so happy that she doesn't have to be worried about you haunting her again! Laugh

RE: Return of the Red Wings - Erik Mynhier - 02-16-2014

(02-15-2014, 02:07 AM)Knight Kat Wrote:
(02-15-2014, 01:12 AM)TheLastCandle Wrote: I was faintly interested up until the "Flames" part. I constantly lament that all worthwhile RP seems to be centered on Ul'dah. It doesn't fit my character, and I feel the other two city-states are often ignored in favor of the Sultanate - but I wish you and your FC the best of luck.

This is soooo true! My one and only character is often out of her element in Ul'dah, so its not her favorite place, and she doesn't have much need to go there so far.

Aaaaand welcome back Erik! Kiht is going to be so happy that she doesn't have to be worried about you haunting her again! Laugh
I did enjoy haunting you. Thanks for the WB.

RE: Return of the Red Wings - Erik Mynhier - 02-21-2014

Ok so this fell a bit so I thought I would update a bit and clarify some things. All that is required is IC citizenship to join, actual IC military membership in the Flames is only required for the Company Clerk and the Personnel Commander. The other positions are similar to civilian employees found in most western military structures IRL. I am hopeful for this to be a FC of friends who enjoy RPing together and sharing their stories with each other. Here are the spots I am seeking to fill, and I would very much like to encourage new people for these roles. I enjoy RPing with new people who are trying to get the hang of it and help them along in leveling ooc. Here are the spots I'm hoping to fill.

Lieutenant (Second in command) - Open
Company Clerk - Open
Chief Engineer - Styrnward Styrmskylt
Quartermaster - Open
Physician - Open
Information Officer - Open

Also me and a friend are striking up an unofficial alliance. The FC Flame Yataghans, is now a buddy of ours.

Well that's all I have right now.