Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for RP Buds (Be prepared for a lot of reading) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Looking for RP Buds (Be prepared for a lot of reading) (/showthread.php?tid=6440)

Looking for RP Buds (Be prepared for a lot of reading) - HugeMistake - 02-22-2014

So, I've got two characters in Gilgamesh right now who I'd like to do some RPing with finally. 

Firstly, there's my primary - Hihiroto Gigiroto, the guy in my picture. He's a keen Thaumaturge who's always keen to sharpen is ability with magic and on the surface it would seem he loves nothing but it. But the studies of magic and alchemy weren't enough for young Hihiroto, he needed something else, he needed adventure! And so without word, he fled from the Magical Institute he was part of at the mere age of 17. Now he is 23 and needs some companionship - Maybe not /that/ sort of companionship...

So whether you want to venture into the unknown, or take him under your wing, Hihiroto is your guy!

And now for my alt, K'zumata Jiraka. 

This one is a sad tale, one of a young Seeker of the Sun with her bright future stolen from her by bandits when she was taken into slavery as a young child. Constantly forced to endure such horrendous physical labor with her only ally being the axe that had been put in her hand. Not a life any child should be forced to live. Shipped around constantly, being sold like a commodity, she found herself in the company of an inspiring young person, K'zumata hardly believed this person was of her age. Inevitably, she was taken by their charisma and agreed to become part of their uprising, starting a riot which lead their captors unable to keep them under control. And so, at the age of 15, K'zumata escaped her life of slavery and departed from her friends, living her life as a nomadic mercenary, a life that many years later brought her to Limsa Lominsa to sharpen her axe. 

So, a young mage seeking adventure and a young warrior who knows nothing but it. Just let me know if you want to RP with either.

RE: Looking for RP Buds (Be prepared for a lot of reading) - 4wheel - 02-22-2014

Awesome, welcome to Gilga, buddy!  I'll keep an eye out for you as I'm roaming around.  Should you see Russet Rose, give a holler, that's me.  I'd be happy to shoot the breeze and trade tales anytime.

RE: Looking for RP Buds (Be prepared for a lot of reading) - Flowerbunch - 02-23-2014

Buddy if you are ever looking for merc work... I can give you a call Big Grin I have a few people I want killed or so.

RE: Looking for RP Buds (Be prepared for a lot of reading) - Mippa - 02-23-2014

I would love to have Hihiroto join the Phoenixes! We're an IC Linkshell/conclave of mages, and we need some more Thaumaturge/Black Mages in the ranks!

Here's our Linkshell info! Shoot me a PM or send me a /tell in-game (I'm Framboise Zakuro) and I'd be happy to bring you in!