Hydaelyn Role-Players
My first day of RP-ing in Balmung/ Introduction to Lysian - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: My first day of RP-ing in Balmung/ Introduction to Lysian (/showthread.php?tid=6463)

My first day of RP-ing in Balmung/ Introduction to Lysian - lysian - 02-24-2014

Today I finally engaged in some RP in Balmung. And I must say, it really does add to the final fantasy experience.

First I found myself finding a group of people sitting around the Adventurer's guild in which I introduced myself (IC ofcourse) and with a bit of bickering from one of their senior members I finally found myself part of a newly established FC of which I can't remember the name at the moment for the life of me. We sat and chatted while my character eagerly awaited dawn as he prefers to do his hunts during the day time.

Speaking of which I am slowly developing my RP style and my character's persona.

===========
[LYSIAN SO FAR]

Lysian is a young energetic Archer who has just recently arrived in Gridania looking for odd jobs to get him by. He is quick with the bow and tends to enjoy jumping from stone to stone or fence to fence. Despite his energetic exterior he is prone to worrying and can crack down under pressure. At the moment he is still in Gridania just doing his daily rounds and is a volunteer scout for the shrouds making sure adventurers don't get themselves into trouble
==========--

During my hunts I found myself suffering burn wounds from those floating fireball monsters, luckily there were people around to help me get patched up.

So yeah that's what has recently happened in the life of Lysian, and my overall feelings about RP-ing is that I really enjoy it and I think I would sit on the medium level RP at the moment but who knows, that could change.

If anyone would like to tag along with Lysian just let me know Smile

RE: My first day of RP-ing in Balmung/ Introduction to Lysian - Rosekitten - 02-24-2014

Ok I have to say it.. but omg your character sounds adorable >w< You should stick with the persona you seem to have going for him, I think it's a nice change. It's one I normally see or hear about for another race but not for the one you seemed to have picked. 

I'd personally love to get o know this character, as i said he sounds fun or at the least entertaining to be around. Sadly we'd have to figure out a way to meet up as my character is not commonly in the Shroud area ^^; Save going there for picking up certain materials for her craft or if she is there on business herself. Most likely the first though (trying to pull my character a bit away from the common sell sword type and focus more on her crafting skills IC for her to get by in life).

RE: My first day of RP-ing in Balmung/ Introduction to Lysian - lysian - 02-24-2014

Thank you~! And I'll make sure our characters meet! Lysian's is nearly on his way to visiting the other cities and towns just to see what it's like and perhaps he'll bump into your character and see what wares she has Smile

Oh and for anyone that's interested, I've put up a wiki for Lysian~! The backstory and alot of things are still subject to change as I've only just started getting into all this :3

RE: My first day of RP-ing in Balmung/ Introduction to Lysian - Asgarn - 02-24-2014

Good for you, Lysian! It pleases me to see yet another fledgling adventurer braving the brand new world of roleplaying. Big Grin If you're ever in Thanalan, hit me up! (Asgaran Wastbyrtsyn = Almost exclusively in Thanalan. Aumeric Haillenarte = Travelling Bard, currently in Thanalan. Has a house in Gridania ICly.)

Look forward to hearing of further developments as it's a fun concept you have going! Moogle

RE: My first day of RP-ing in Balmung/ Introduction to Lysian - Rosekitten - 02-24-2014

IC'ly my character resides in Limsa seeing as shes a smith by trade (both types). Though she's been known to take up guard duties and such if the job presents itself. xP Not too commonly though given she isn't a PLD people don't seem to trust warriors as much with sucha  task Tongue

RE: My first day of RP-ing in Balmung/ Introduction to Lysian - Ragnar - 02-24-2014

Hey! Welcome to the RPC! If you see a dour looking warrior wandering about say Hi, he's much friendlier than he looks.

RE: My first day of RP-ing in Balmung/ Introduction to Lysian - Aldotsk - 02-24-2014

Welcome aboard the RPC! Ellaria visits three cities often for her company's  relations. So if you ever see a Lalafell in an alchemist outfit, feel free to say hello!