Hydaelyn Role-Players
Sister chat (Hipparion tribe rp semi closed) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Sister chat (Hipparion tribe rp semi closed) (/showthread.php?tid=6483)

Pages: 1 2

Sister chat (Hipparion tribe rp semi closed) - Izmina - 02-25-2014

Having failed to reconcile the argument with her older sister, K'tahjha was very out of sorts, moping around camp and feeling sorry for herself. She found herself thinking how much simpler her life had been in Gridania,  where all she really had to do was help treat skinned knees and stop arguments between the other kids. Suddenly, she thought, Other kids! K'mih tried to help me with K'nahli and she probably feels kinda lousy too. 

Feeling badly that she was thinking of her self and not her sister, Tahj wondered what she could do to cheer her up. A smile crossed her face as she thought of the pearl she carried on her at all times, and she headed through the camp to find K'mih.

RE: Sister chat (Hipparion tribe rp semi closed) - Clover - 02-25-2014

K'mih arrived at the camp before K'tahjha even started looking for her, eyes and ears down in disappointment. Not only she'd been unable to help her new sister, she'd also failed at communicating with K'nahli. The proud archer had been too distant for the past few days, her feelings concealed behind her cold expression. Something was troubling her, but she wouldn't talk about it to K'mih.

"......"

The searching had been mutual when K'tahjha and K'mih ended up finding each other.

"K-K'tahjha... I'm sorry..."

K'mih's tone was as defeated as her expression. It was even difficult for her to look at her sister in the eyes now.

[Image: FFXIV-Kmih_expressions_shy__zps43e98705.jpg]

RE: Sister chat (Hipparion tribe rp semi closed) - Izmina - 02-25-2014

The defeated tone in the pink- haired miqo'te's voice made Tahj's ears sink in sympathy, and she pulled her sister into a firm hug. "I'ts ok, thank you for trying to help. Give her time, she can't stay mad forever?" Tahj threw K'mih an encouraging smile hoping to lift the girl's spirits.

The feeling of her sister's arms around her was soothing for a moment. It was a warm touch, a familiar one. Being hugged by a caring family member when she was sad would always be something that a miqo'te like her appreciated.

'K'nahli hasn't hugged me in a while...' was the random thought that crossed her mind just then, her mind troubled again despite K'tahjha's comfort.

At the blonde girl's words, K'mih could just nod. Perhaps K'nahli needed time, perhaps it'd been too early for her to calm down; it should be fine in a sun or two, or three or four. Despite her bad temper, K'nahli was actually a very sweet girl. In her younger sister's biased eyes, at least. She just didn't know if she'd be able to be of any help.

"I wish I could have spoken to K'ailia before she left..." K'mih commented after when her sister's embrace was over, eyes still on the sand. "I miss her."

Tahj sighed lightly as her attempt at cheering her sister up didn't go as well as she hoped. A mischievious grin slid across her face and she reached a hand out to draw a finger quickly across K'mih's side in an attempt to at least tease a smile. 

"Cheer up!" she fished in her pocket and produced a small round object,"K'ailia gave it me when she visited me in Gridania. I can call her on it and we can talk to her. If you'd like?"the last spoke with a hopeful lilt to her voice.

"...!"

If K'tahjha had been looking for the means to cheer her sister up -even if it was her the one who was supposed to need the cheering-, she certainly did a great job with her occurrence. The sight of the round object made K'mih's ears perk up, and her eyes opened wider in surprise, shining with something akin excitement.

"Y-you can call K'ailia...? Can we talk to her now?"

K'tahjha smiled happily at her sister's excitement, pleased at having distracted her for the moment at least. Peering uncertainly at the pearl, How does this thing work exactly? she brought it to her lips and pressed it lightly, speaking in a slightly uncertain voice,"K'ailia? Can you hear me? "

RE: Sister chat (Hipparion tribe rp semi closed) - Kailia - 02-25-2014

K'ailia had just exited the other end of the tunnel when the pearl sounded off with K'tahjha's voice.

She fished around her pockets and pulled it out, "Oh hey K'tahjha, sorry I didn't get to say goodbye. I didn't think it would be allowed."

She smiled to herself and leaned against the canyon wall. Perhaps now, she could say her goodbyes without worry the other huntresses would kill her.

RE: Sister chat (Hipparion tribe rp semi closed) - Clover - 02-26-2014

The sound wasn't too clear at K'mih's distance, but she still recognized K'ailia's voice through the pearl. Unable to contain her excitement, she moved closer to the pearl her sister was holding.

"K'ailia!" She said cheerfully. "It's me, K'mih! How are you? I wanted to talk to you the other day, but you left so soon..."

RE: Sister chat (Hipparion tribe rp semi closed) - Izmina - 02-26-2014

K'tahjha grinned at K'mih's excitement, pleased she'd managed to cheer the girl up. She passed the pearl to her sister, still smiling happily. She could talk to K'ailia anytime. Seating herself in the shade of a nearby tent, Tahj settled in to listen to her sisters chat.

RE: Sister chat (Hipparion tribe rp semi closed) - Kailia - 02-26-2014

K'ailia grinned wide, "Hello K'mih. I know it's been a while since we spoke."

K'ailia looked up at the sky with a smile, perhaps of all the sisters, she could stay in touch with at least these two, it would be great.

"I wont be able to return to the tribe... The elders have made their judgements clear." she said, "But there's nothing to say we can't stay in touch, maybe even see each other from time to time!"

"I-is that so...?"

K'mih's ears dropped again at K'ailia's words. She'd been wondering if perhaps her sister hadn't felt welcomed during her visit to the tribe, but hearing a direct confirmation was truly heart-breaking. The elders' word was always final, which meant that K'mih wouldn't see K'ailia again.

...Or maybe she would?

"Ah! Then, could we visit you in Ul'dah sometime?"

She asked with well open eyes and eager tone. Her mood seemed to improve at the suggestion that they could see each other. Maybe this situation was for the best; K'ailia had always been in love with the outside world, so leaving the tribe had been a matter of time. She might be happier this way, living in the side of the world she chose, while still maintaining contact with her sisters.

"I'd love to visit you soon. I feel I haven't seen you in so long!"

RE: Sister chat (Hipparion tribe rp semi closed) - Kailia - 02-26-2014

K'ailia smiled wide, "Aye! Course the tribe may be moving out to Eastern Thanalan. We'd be able to see each other more then! Because the place isn't too far away from a town called Drybone!"

Thinking for a moment a broad smile came to her, "K'mih, how would you like one of these pearls of your own?"

K'mih was also smiling, innocently and happy. Being able to talk to K'ailia had improved her mood greatly, especially because her sister sounded cheerful. Knowing that K'ailia was alright was very important to her, having worried so much.

"EHH? A pearl? Could I really have one?" She asked with the same amount of surprise and excitement in her voice. It was then that the memory of her elder, lonely sister crossed her mind.

"K'ailia..." K'mih's tone became more careful, her voice barely raising. "What happened to K'nahli at the elders' tent...? Why did she get in trouble?"

RE: Sister chat (Hipparion tribe rp semi closed) - Izmina - 02-26-2014

Sitting in the shade of the tent, idly listening to her sister's chat, Tahj's mind wandered to Her aunt hoping she was ok and would be home soon. The thought partially returning her earlier homesickness. Until her sharp ears picked up on K'mih's question about their older sister. Mind fully returning to the here and now she waited K'ailia's answer eagerly.