Hydaelyn Role-Players
I almost stole a thread title! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: I almost stole a thread title! (/showthread.php?tid=6487)

I almost stole a thread title! - Alanth - 02-26-2014

Narrowly averted though, it'd be like showing up wearing the same dress wouldn't it?
Anyway!  Greetings!  

My name is Alanth No'telyle in game and I primarily play on Gilgamesh.  As in only on Gilgemesh at the moment.  I've been pretty engrossed in the game though I haven't seen too much RP in my wanderings so I'm hoping giving this site a poke will help liven it up.

I've been playing MMO's for about ten years having been very involved in the RP community on my WoW server of Feathermoon for roughly eight of those.  My wife is playing here with me (Fun fact: I met her at an RP event in WoW about seven years ago.  We've been married for five!) and we've recently started an FC with a few friends.  I'd like to roll the concept off some people before I completely commit but mostly?  Just wanted to say hello!

RE: I almost stole a thread title! - cuideag - 02-26-2014

Welcome aboard. :) Good to see a fellow Feathermoon vet here! Delial saying hello!

RE: I almost stole a thread title! - Alanth - 02-26-2014

Oh my god Delial?  

This is Aljinda, do you remember me?  I used to get confused during raids on vent because your name sounded like my rogues name <_<

RE: I almost stole a thread title! - cuideag - 02-26-2014

(02-26-2014, 12:30 AM)Alanth Wrote: Oh my god Delial?  

This is Aljinda, do you remember me?  I used to get confused during raids on vent because your name sounded like my rogues name <_<

Hehe I knew you as Alanth and, of course, Elyle as well. Yes, I remember you! Sasori says hello as well.

RE: I almost stole a thread title! - Alanth - 02-26-2014

(02-26-2014, 12:31 AM)cuideag Wrote:
(02-26-2014, 12:30 AM)Alanth Wrote: Oh my god Delial?  

Hehe I knew you as Alanth and, of course, Elyle as well. Yes, I remember you! Sasori says hello as well.

Well this is officially not how I thought this thread was go.  But it's good to hear from you two!

RE: I almost stole a thread title! - Mippa - 02-26-2014

Hi there and welcome to you both! I would love to hear more about your concepts!
Always glad to see other Gilgameshians/ers onboard! Our Free Company has several married peeps in it (some to each other, some also ICly...) so you're definitely in good company!

Looking forward to seeing you guys around! Now share with us your concepts!! I'm eager to hear them! :3c

RE: I almost stole a thread title! - Old Account - 02-26-2014

Welcome to Gilgamesh and the RPC!  ^^

I too married someone I met on Warcraft.  >.>  Warcraft, the new match game.

Our hotspots have been jumping around as of late, I can barely keep up with them myself.  Generally in the cities (except Gridania, no one ever goes to Gridania for some reason) during the evenings over here on the State-side, though there is also a good amount in the housing areas and across our events.

I, too, am interested in your FC idea.  We need moar FCs.  Big Grin

Please feel free to poke me in-game, and likewise, I shall keep an eye out for you!