Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] The Lynxshell - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] The Lynxshell (/showthread.php?tid=6504)

Pages: 1 2

The Lynxshell - Faye - 02-27-2014

The Lynxshell is a linkshell on the Balmung server for the purpose of uniting Lynx tribe Seeker of the Sun role-players. The linkshell is OOC and used to create and coordinate the tribe's lore, create backstories for our characters, as well as to meet other Lynx tribe members for role-play opportunities. To join, please contact Faye Covington/X'unmei Noh.

RE: The Lynxshell - Faye - 05-23-2014

We're growing and searching for more lynxes out there!

RE: The Lynxshell - Saefinn - 05-23-2014

Shame this is on Balmung, that said it was previously tried on Gilgamesh but don't think anything came of it.

Though X'hayu would perhaps not want to see some of her tribe given some of the things she's done. Still, nice idea for grouping lore together to agree on tribe lore. Could potentially offer useful back stories and relationships.

RE: The Lynxshell - Faye - 07-03-2014

Still looking for some more Lynxes! Message Faye Covington or X'unmei Noh! Smile

RE: The Lynxshell - Knight Kat - 07-03-2014

Just wanted to say that this is a great idea. I absolutely love it when RPers form Miqo'te groups. My character is part of a Keeper group, and our leader has been looking for other Miqo'te tribes/groups to trade and maybe some kind of cross-RP with.

Regardless of whether or not you would be interested, I wish you success with this, and have to say it has even made me consider making a Lynx-tribe Seeker alt. Smile

RE: The Lynxshell - Faye - 07-03-2014

(07-03-2014, 06:03 PM)Knight Kat Wrote: Just wanted to say that this is a great idea. I absolutely love it when RPers form Miqo'te groups. My character is part of a Keeper group, and our leader has been looking for other Miqo'te tribes/groups to trade and maybe some kind of cross-RP with.

Regardless of whether or not you would be interested, I wish you success with this, and have to say it has even made me consider making a Lynx-tribe Seeker alt. Smile

Thank you very much! Big Grin I think it would be awesome for the tribes and clans to organize some RP and lore together, which is why I decided to make a group for the Lynx tribe. Some Miqo'te cross-group RP would be awesome, I'd totally be interested, and we'd be glad to have your alt if you decide to make one!

RE: The Lynxshell - Faye - 07-26-2014

Updated with some brief lore! Looking for some more lynx tribe members to start getting some role-play kicked off! Big Grin

RE: The Lynxshell - Faye - 07-29-2014

Attention lynx tribe role-players~ I'm trying to compile some basic info on the sects of the tribe so feel free to send me any info you have on your character's branch of the tribe (size, location, leadership, customs, name of the nunh(s), etc.), as well as let me know any ideas (plot, traits, history, behavior, customs, etc.) you have for the tribe in general!

RE: The Lynxshell - Naoh'ra - 08-18-2014

I really want to get in on this since I've been coming up with a lot for the Lynx tribe and stuff and I want to set it more in stone so I don't seem like I'm talking out of my ass. 

I rp X'vett Nunh on Balmung, message me anytime!

RE: The Lynxshell - Faye - 08-18-2014

(08-18-2014, 12:27 PM)Punkrock-ish Wrote: I really want to get in on this since I've been coming up with a lot for the Lynx tribe and stuff and I want to set it more in stone so I don't seem like I'm talking out of my ass. 

Great, I'll be in touch! Big Grin I also plan on starting an RP here on the forums concerning the Lynx tribe in the near future if anyone would like to get involved.

RE: The Lynxshell - Madrina - 08-31-2014

I got a PM on this like a month ago. I am interested in your linkshell. My character is named X'yandih Haillenarte. I looked online just now but no leaders were on. My character kind of has a different backstory but it does start with her being a member of a Lynx tribe. I kind of switch back and fourth between two characters atm X'yandih is one of them so I don't know how much I will be on. But this does sound fun! If you don't see X'yandih on you can contact Zelda Hylia if I am on I probably am on one of them.

RE: The Lynxshell - Naoh'ra - 09-11-2014

(08-18-2014, 03:34 PM)Faye Wrote:
(08-18-2014, 12:27 PM)Punkrock-ish Wrote: I really want to get in on this since I've been coming up with a lot for the Lynx tribe and stuff and I want to set it more in stone so I don't seem like I'm talking out of my ass. 

Great, I'll be in touch! Big Grin I also plan on starting an RP here on the forums concerning the Lynx tribe in the near future if anyone would like to get involved.
Awesome! (sorry to get back so late I am forgetful) I look forward to it when I actually figure out the forums

RE: The Lynxshell - Faye - 01-01-2015

Bumpity bump bump! Hoping to get some tribe plot stuff going before the expansion. Smile

RE: The Lynxshell - D'meric Tia - 02-15-2015

I'd be really interested in joining as well, I've been looking forward to RP on my miqo'te. My character is D'meric Tia.

RE: The Lynxshell - Syrena - 04-22-2015

Syrena (X'rena) wwwaaaaasssss a Lynxie? Recently left her tribe and switched her name's spelling.

C.....can I still be part of the cool kids club? ;v;