Hydaelyn Role-Players
Anyone from Earthen Ring? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Anyone from Earthen Ring? (/showthread.php?tid=6567)

Anyone from Earthen Ring? - Gwen - 03-05-2014

I don't expect many responses, if any. But it would be a nice small world if someone here used to RP back on Earthen Ring, on WoW.

RE: Anyone from Earthen Ring? - Koninbeor - 03-05-2014

I used to RP on Earthen Ring but it's been many years ago. I'm not even 100% sure now which characters I even played there.

RE: Anyone from Earthen Ring? - Rio van Rosch - 03-05-2014

Hey there! It's good to see more Earthen Ring RPers making their way to FFXIV. I'm Alia Brightmane (Aliabright) of the Tears of Draenor. Maybe we've met?

RE: Anyone from Earthen Ring? - TheLastCandle - 03-05-2014

I had one character on Earthen Ring, a tauren named Samoset, who I enjoyed RPing. Otherwise I was a Moon Guardian through and through!

RE: Anyone from Earthen Ring? - Ignacius - 03-05-2014

I very briefly checked the server, but ended up moving my Horde to Wyrmrest Accord instead.  I'm Alliance on Moon Guard (previously Thorium Brotherhood, then Emerald Dream before that) and Horde on Wyrmrest Accord (previously Steamwheedle Cartel).

RE: Anyone from Earthen Ring? - Gwen - 03-05-2014

Wow, didn't expect so many responses. I don't recognize anyone though. It's been a few years since I was on there as well, but I was Alliance side. I used to RP as "Lauf" at the Cathedral.

RE: Anyone from Earthen Ring? - Koninbeor - 03-06-2014

I started out on the Alliance side on ER. I had a Night Elf Druid named Nabiy or Erets, I can't remember which. He was in the Tamarack Order, the first guild formed on the server. I did end up switching over to the Horde after some time away from the game, though, and eventually moved to Moon Guard because of the higher population of RPers.

RE: Anyone from Earthen Ring? - Gwen - 03-06-2014

(03-06-2014, 09:42 AM)Koninbeor Wrote: I started out on the Alliance side on ER. I had a Night Elf Druid named Nabiy or Erets, I can't remember which. He was in the Tamarack Order, the first guild formed on the server. I did end up switching over to the Horde after some time away from the game, though, and eventually moved to Moon Guard because of the higher population of RPers.
That would have been way too early for me then. I started sometime around WotLK and quit a bit before Pandas, but was playing on and off around that time.

RE: Anyone from Earthen Ring? - Koninbeor - 03-06-2014

(03-06-2014, 10:32 AM)Amyness Wrote:
(03-06-2014, 09:42 AM)Koninbeor Wrote: I started out on the Alliance side on ER. I had a Night Elf Druid named Nabiy or Erets, I can't remember which. He was in the Tamarack Order, the first guild formed on the server. I did end up switching over to the Horde after some time away from the game, though, and eventually moved to Moon Guard because of the higher population of RPers.
That would have been way too early for me then. I started sometime around WotLK and quit a bit before Pandas, but was playing on and off around that time.

I'm pretty sure that I was on Moon Guard by the time that WotLK came out. Guess we probably never bumped into each other. Still, a fellow Earthen Ringer!

RE: Anyone from Earthen Ring? - MrPoopyButtHole - 03-07-2014

Ha I Rped on ER as a undead priest. Ages ago though.Big Grin

RE: Anyone from Earthen Ring? - Gwen - 05-21-2014

(03-07-2014, 08:22 AM)ForbieJD Wrote: Ha I Rped on ER as a undead priest. Ages ago though.Big Grin
You would play an undead, wouldn't you? Shares the same level of emotions Wink

Also bump because new people and all that.