Hydaelyn Role-Players
Happy Birthday Cas! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Happy Birthday Cas! (/showthread.php?tid=661)

Pages: 1 2

Happy Birthday Cas! - Aveline - 09-18-2010

:O

I hope you take the day off from the RPC and have a blast!

Re: Happy Birthday Cas! - Trizzip - 09-18-2010

I got confused for a moment, cause I looked at my time it was still 9, then I remember you east coastians are in the future.

Happy Birthday Castiel. Enjoy yerself brotha' :cheer:

Re: Happy Birthday Cas! - ArmachiA - 09-18-2010

Happy birthday leader-o.

Re: Happy Birthday Cas! - Stanzie - 09-18-2010

Enjoy your birthday!!! Do lots of stuff, have lots of fun, and forget about us and the headaches we bring for one day!

Re: Happy Birthday Cas! - Kejira - 09-18-2010

Happy Birthday ohh Mighty one, may your day be filled with cake, pies and cookies and yes take a day off to enjoy this wonderful day and don't worry about us we will be good ^-^

Re: Happy Birthday Cas! - Renaise - 09-18-2010

Indeed Happy Birthday Tongue

Re: Happy Birthday Cas! - elle - 09-18-2010

Happy birthday Castiel!! Thanks for all your hard work for the RP community! :D

*insert cake*

Re: Happy Birthday Cas! - Freyar - 09-18-2010

Cas.. I normally don't say this, but don't you dare post. It's your birthday, go do something fun. Tongue I'll make sure the gun is ready to shoot 'em as they get out of line.

Re: Happy Birthday Cas! - Mycroft - 09-18-2010

Congratulations to you, on this day when you game into existence 25 years ago.. Oh god of this hallowed site.

Re: Happy Birthday Cas! - Seraphine Felstar - 09-18-2010

Happy Birthday Castiel!

[Image: birthday.jpg]

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
There's so many things, I just want to say.
You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,
We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.

You've always been there, when we needed you to stay.
Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,
Our appreciation for you, we wish to convey.

We wish you the best, without any delay.
Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,
All of our best wishes we are here to send.

And because it's not a birthday until your friends embarrasses you...
[Image: zarik2sig.jpg]

But seriously, your birthday is more then just an ordinary day because it's the celebration of an extraordinary person. I hope all your birthday wishes come true and it's a day filled with fun! Thank you for keeping everyone together and giving us all place to call home. Here's to many more adventures ahead! :cheer:
[Image: ef7.jpg]

Re: Happy Birthday Cas! - River - 09-18-2010

Happy Birthday, Cas. Stop fretting for a bit and let yourself enjoy the world, the game, and the awesome things you've created.

Re: Happy Birthday Cas! - Tyriont - 09-18-2010

Happy birthday, you crazy son of a bitch.

Re: Happy Birthday Cas! - Kylin - 09-18-2010

Thanks everyone!

Sera, you have too much time on your hands Tongue

Freyar Wrote:Cas.. I normally don't say this, but don't you dare post. It's your birthday, go do something fun. Tongue I'll make sure the gun is ready to shoot 'em as they get out of line.

I'm not much of a birthday person honestly so I generally don't do much on them. Some family members usually come over for a bit but that's about it. Not that I'm complaining. I'd kinda rather not do anything elaborate anyway >.>;

Now then, your forum god demands several virgin sacrifices lest the forums shake with divine retribution Ahriman

Re: Happy Birthday Cas! - Kejira - 09-18-2010

Castiel Wrote:Thanks everyone!

Sera, you have too much time on your hands Tongue

Freyar Wrote:Cas.. I normally don't say this, but don't you dare post. It's your birthday, go do something fun. Tongue I'll make sure the gun is ready to shoot 'em as they get out of line.

I'm not much of a birthday person honestly so I generally don't do much on them. Some family members usually come over for a bit but that's about it. Not that I'm complaining. I'd kinda rather not do anything elaborate anyway >.>;

Now then, your forum god demands several virgin sacrifices lest the forums shake with divine retribution Ahriman

As you command ohh Great one *looks around and then back up at Castiel* both kinds or...just the more feminine kind?

Re: Happy Birthday Cas! - Asyria - 09-18-2010

Happy Birthday!