Hydaelyn Role-Players
Broken Chairs - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Broken Chairs (/showthread.php?tid=6635)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Broken Chairs - Salty Lake - 03-13-2014

Are you a roegadyn? Do you RP? Do you ever feel like you're the only roegadyn in your RP linkshell? You're not alone! We're an out-of-character linkshell full of roegadyn role-players! Join the fun, break a chair. We use the LS to chat, find and plot RP, help new RPers get started, and find people to do game content with. You know, like all-roe dungeon runs! Alts are welcome so long as the character is a roegadyn.

Folks with invite privileges (updated 8/17/17):
Salty Lake
Gilawafe Archimtirios
Hollow Thorn
Wuotwint Eifaeidinsyn
Inalona Ghutsald
Good Victory
Fhiliht Merlhaemrwyn
Carceri Agathys
Crimson Bull
Tal Raith
Kazuhiro Williams
Keimahl Sterrgeimwyn
Ulfa Apgwyn
Rhotdornn Hyrtfyrsyn
Dogberry Himalspyr

IC House: Lavender Beds Ward 3, Plot 36 (ICly, a roegadyn-sized hotel)

Discord available, ask us for the link!

Rules:
1. Roegadyn characters only. (Alts are fine but may be booted when we are full.)
2. RPers only, but casual RPers are welcome. We are also happy to help you get started if you have never RPed before!
3. Don't be a jerk. No locker-room talk. If someone asks you not to do something that is making them uncomfortable, be respectful and knock it off. Our channel tends to be SFW conversation, though we have a NSFW channel on our Discord.

RE: Broken Chairs - Smiling River - 05-25-2014

Yes please.

RE: Broken Chairs - Dogberry - 05-27-2014

If you want a pearl, hit of Salty Lake, Dennthota Ahtahrmwyn, or me, Dogberry Himalspyr for pearls. For max convenience, I will edit this post with a full list of people that have pearl granting rights.

As promised, here's the edit:
Salty Lake
Dennthota Ahtahrmwyn
Dogberry Himalspyr
Obsidian Hornet
Grinaa Wiltfya
Big Apple
Hollow Thorn
Size Queen

RE: Broken Chairs - Nykkus Trachspyr - 05-27-2014

Oh I definitely need to hit you up for this.

RE: Broken Chairs - Whittledown - 05-27-2014

Sorry! I should have posted here but I invited Smiling River into the LS a few days ago.

RE: Broken Chairs - Salty Lake - 05-28-2014

Hey my roegadyn! You might have heard from Myxie that I was out of town at a (feminist science fiction!) conference. I am back now, but may not have time to play for a few days as I'm catching up on grading and real-life stuff. Thanks for holding down the fort while I'm gone and pearling new folks! Yay!

RE: Broken Chairs - Dogberry - 05-28-2014

(05-28-2014, 01:26 PM)Salty Lake Wrote: (feminist science fiction!) conference.

zomgilovescifidoyouwriteifyoudocanireadit?!

Ahem. I dabble in writing SF and dieselpunk, myself.

RE: Broken Chairs - Salty Lake - 05-28-2014

Hahah well I wrote a SF novel when I was an undergrad as my senior thesis but never revised it. I should dust it off and see if it is any good... also wrote a weird YA fantasy novel for NaNoWriMo in 2012... I should dust that one off too!

I actually specialized in science fiction for my PhD so I have lots to talk about with you when I'm back on the game!

RE: Broken Chairs - Flaming Titan - 05-30-2014

I'm looking to experience more Roegadyn RP with Titans presence. Hoping to catch you online sometime soon!

RE: Broken Chairs - Meghatron - 07-17-2014

Wow I've been in for a little while now and didn't even say 'eyy here? Let me change that. Eyyyy! I've been focusing on leveling for a good grip of time now, but just hit 30 so I can start dipping my toe into the big kid stuff! I'll start settling in to actually start RPing at some point soon.

RE: Broken Chairs - Aerghwab - 07-17-2014

Augh! How did I not see this until now? I'll be lookin' for one of ya to request an invite soon. Smile

RE: Broken Chairs - Aerghwab - 07-22-2014

Gah. I need a re-invite, if possible. ><

RE: Broken Chairs - Salty Lake - 08-04-2014

Good news roe! After tonight's epic dance off, we recruited several new roegadyn. But, that means we're almost full. So, I may have to kick some folks I haven't seen online in months to make room for new folks. But, if you got the inactive boot and return to the game, just let one of us know for a re-invite!

RE: Broken Chairs - Salty Lake - 08-14-2014

We'd like to organize a beach RP event! What times are generally good for you all? Any suggestions for our reason for meeting up?

RE: Broken Chairs - Dogberry - 08-14-2014

I have Coil Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 7:30 p.m. EDT, and I'm busy Saturday nights, but other than that I'm pretty much free!