Hydaelyn Role-Players
Limsa Lominsa Character Directory - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Limsa Lominsa Character Directory (/showthread.php?tid=6749)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Limsa Lominsa Character Directory - Faith Sauveterre - 09-12-2016

Personal Profile
Character Name: Maetikoel Syhrkoensyn
Race: Miqote/Keeper Of The Moon

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Citizen/Lominsian Native
Place of Residence: Inn at the Drowning Wench
Free Company: Bastille

Social Profile
A rather friendly if not loud mouth Miqote that is seen spending a lot of time around Sea Wolves. Due to him being raised by one since he was a child he tends to act as if he was one. For the most part he is a pretty friendly individual, but can get a bit competitive. He'll take any bet as long as it doesn't get him killed or in serious trouble.

Meta Profile
A Miqote raised by Roes instead of Hyurs. The creation of this character was kind of inspired by a topic on this forum about adopted Miqos and so this one was born. Would like to test out this character at some point and get his personality down. Unlike most people if RPing In-game I'm not much of a fan of Walk-Ups at least not for the first time. I prefer first times to be plotted out and the times after can be Walk-Ups

If you ever want to just hang out with a loud mouthed Miqo. Send me a message on here or if you see me in game send a /tell my way and we can talk

RE: Limsa Lominsa Character Directory - haverghast - 04-02-2017

Personal Profile
Character Name: I'datih Slver
Race: Seeker/Keeper Miqo'te

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Citizen
Place of Residence: Limsa
Free Company: Winter's Wake

Social Profile
A care-free man, more concerned about doing as he pleases than paying mind to what other might suggest he do. Though he seems to be fairly upbeat most of the time, a handful of things can spark him into anger.
[align]

Despite his apparent disregard for any rules or law, he does keep very close to the code as given by the Rogues' Guild. He can be nearly inflexible when it comes to upholding it, especially the tenets regarding the innocent and slavery. 

Though work for Wake takes him away from Limsa from time to time, he can usually be found around the docks or, more often, the dive bar he runs.

Meta Profile
Datih is a rogue of the Dutiful Sisters variety. Prior to his joining, he lived on the sea as both a slave and a pirate, and some might know him/of him in one or both of these capacities. Though he has tried to distance himself from what he considers his former life, there is always the chance to stir up old wounds.

He keeps a small dive bar that is ICly located somewhere down a seedy Limsan alleyway, but OOCly is an apartment in the Mists. While I have classes 8am-3pm M-F (and due to bus traveling, get home around 5ish Central Time), I'm available for much longer during weekends. This might be changing come summertime.

[/align]