Hydaelyn Role-Players
Zhavi's Art Stuff - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Zhavi's Art Stuff (/showthread.php?tid=6765)

Zhavi's Art Stuff - Zhavi - 03-26-2014

Art's a hobby of mine, so I figure why not share (because any chance to get advice is a good chance)? Here's some of the more recent stuff I've done, starting with my first attempt at drawing Zhavi.

[Image: atHRwmz.jpg]

[Image: Ellxv67.jpg]
Another character of mine named Tagi, based off some Turkish folklore.

[Image: tv7QVBQ.jpg]
Tagi again, practicing lineart. I need to practice lines.

[Image: oHOZFO8.jpg]
Bertran, a crippled merchant representative for a major political family. He has numerous PIMP HATS and CANES.

[Image: nQz7nOd.jpg]
Qamra, a mix-species mutt who's not all there in the head.

[Image: 6URAkLU.jpg]
Fidget, my very first attempt at full-body color. Also first time coloring underboobs. Boobs. O_O

[Image: 5hK9hv1.jpg]
BECAUSE SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA HAVE RUFFLES AND LACE. rip Savia, you never saw the light of day.

RE: Zhavi's Art Stuff - MrPoopyButtHole - 03-26-2014

Man this is some bad as art. Kudos my friend. Thumbsup

RE: Zhavi's Art Stuff - Aysun - 03-26-2014

Nice! The skin in your digital paintings is quite amazing. O_o

RE: Zhavi's Art Stuff - Zhavi - 03-26-2014

Thanks much, guys! Skin texture is one area where I've really been trying to improve (along with proper color -- lighting/shadows is one of my main weak spots alongside clean edges), so it's really nice to hear that :3

Took today off work to tackle a paper. . .been sketching on breaks, hehe.

[Image: 4iExV5F.jpg]
Zhavi absconding with some poor sod's important evidence. Tried for a bit less wide-eyed anime-ishness in the face.

[Image: fm7m4HK.jpg]

THERE ARE NEVER ENOUGH POUTY MIQO'TEEEEES! (never fall for Zhi's pouts! It's a trap!)

RE: Zhavi's Art Stuff - Zhavi - 04-21-2014

I should be productive OH LOOK MY TABLET IS LONELY.

[Image: myifltC.png]
I got the fantasia potion, and had already decided I wanted to change how she looks. Less blueberry, for sure. That blue color belonged to Willy Wonka. And the draenei.

[Image: aYhflDg.png]
I don't know what's happening but it's slightly terrifying.

[Image: NSA6C3Z.png]
isn't done but I wanted to have a color thing of what she looks like in game now!

RE: Zhavi's Art Stuff - Goodfellow - 04-22-2014

Oh wow, Zhi.  These are great!  It is startling just how many talented artists we have here in the RPC.  Thanks for sharing!

RE: Zhavi's Art Stuff - Eckzein - 04-22-2014

The portrait on your latest color piece is pretty dam good. It looks believable and its in color. That in itself is pretty dam impressive.

RE: Zhavi's Art Stuff - Zhavi - 04-23-2014

Thank you very much, guys! slow and steady, slow and steady

There is a ton of delicious artwork on this site, for sure.