Hydaelyn Role-Players
A wild AVALT appears! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: A wild AVALT appears! (/showthread.php?tid=6864)

A wild AVALT appears! - Avalt Laguz - 04-07-2014

FIGHT PKMN BAG RUN

Hi everyone! I'm a longtime forum lurker (since before ARR was released actually!) and finally created an account to get involved with you all! I came to Balmung on the day the server transfers opened from Ragnarok where I was since B3/B4 but couldn't get onto Balmung or Gilgamesh at that point Sad

--MMORPG background
I'm a longtime player of Final Fantasy XI (2003 until 2013) with occasional breaks, this was my first MMO. I tried WoW at one point but I really didn't enjoy it and quit after about two days.

--RP experience
I've been dabbling in RP here and there since coming to Balmung, probably come across several of you :O

--Character ideas/info
Avalt is a bit of a strange duck, currently acting as a consultant to the Flame Yataghan unit. He's an on again/off again user of magic, and somewhat shy in large groups!

--How did you learn about the coalition?
Google I think Wink

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
I float somewhere between Medium and heavy, only really RPing with my LS/FC but really want to branch out?

--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
I reside in the UK, working as an emergency services operator so I speak to some verrrry interesting people at times! Formerly a Tech Support for Virgin Mobile!

RE: A wild AVALT appears! - Lutra - 04-07-2014

Welcome! :3 Glad to meet you.

If you ever see any AWers roaming around, please hail us down for RP if you're feeling up for it.  We're mostly cats, so bright, shiny objects attract our attention.

;P

RE: A wild AVALT appears! - Avalt Laguz - 04-07-2014

(04-07-2014, 10:04 AM)Lutra Wrote: Welcome! :3 Glad to meet you.

If you ever see any AWers roaming around, please hail us down for RP if you're feeling up for it.  We're mostly cats, so bright, shiny objects attract our attention.

;P

Spank you for the welcome! Please feel free to approach Avalt! He's all blonde and sparkly

RE: A wild AVALT appears! - Zhavi - 04-07-2014

Daaaaang, now that's some lurking! Mebbe I'll see you in Balmung someday. :3 Also, HI!

RE: A wild AVALT appears! - Melkire - 04-07-2014

>BAG
>BICYCLE
OAK: THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO USE THAT!
>BAG
>BICYCLE
>BAG
>BICYCLE

...back in my day there was no Anarchy, so we made do.

'ello, Avalt! Feel free to hit me up for RP whenever, I'm usually online from 7pm Pacific onwards.

(04-07-2014, 11:55 AM)Melkire Wrote: >BAG
>BICYCLE
>BAG
>BICYCLE
>BAG
>BICYCLE

...back in my day there was no Anarchy, so we made do.

'ello, Avalt! Feel free to hit me up for RP whenever, I'm usually online from 7pm Pacific onwards.

[Image: Pokemon+Law.+And+after+Jenny+beats+your+...536878.png]

RE: A wild AVALT appears! - Faye - 04-07-2014

Welcome! Big Grin Your lurking skills are indeed impressive! We must not have seen you through all the tall grass. Feel free to say hello if you see me around in game!

(04-07-2014, 01:23 PM)Faye Wrote: Welcome! Big Grin Your lurking skills are indeed impressive! We must not have seen you through all the tall grass. Feel free to say hello if you see me around in game!

I remember seeing Faye once! She looks so perfect and scary!