Hydaelyn Role-Players
Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) (/showthread.php?tid=6892)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - darkendsol - 05-02-2014

(05-02-2014, 03:53 AM)Melkire Wrote:
(05-02-2014, 03:22 AM)darkendsol Wrote: Alright, LIMPY. I notice how you failed to post *that* little tidbit. Mykaul is being switched out for Lek'si from here on, just as an update.

I was gonna cover it tonight in forum RP! I was...

QUIT GIGGLING, ASKIER. MY DIRT SANDWICH WASN'T THAT BAD.
I somehow doubt that. It's okay, though. I am here to keep you humble. You're welcome.

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Melkire - 05-02-2014

Quote:"I love you Drumsticks, you amazing animal you!"

Maybe next week, we heroes will finally grow a collective brain stem and kill the gods-damned oversized dodo first.

(05-02-2014, 04:21 AM)darkendsol Wrote:
(05-02-2014, 03:53 AM)Melkire Wrote: I was gonna cover it tonight in forum RP! I was...
I somehow doubt that. It's okay, though. I am here to keep you humble. You're welcome.

Thank you. Angel

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Kahn'a - 05-02-2014

(05-02-2014, 06:05 AM)Melkire Wrote:

Maybe next week, we heroes will finally grow a collective brain stem and kill the gods-damned oversized dodo first.

But chocobos... How can you even envision hurting one? CRIMINAL, I say!

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Askier - 05-02-2014

(05-02-2014, 10:14 AM)Haeden Wrote:
(05-02-2014, 06:05 AM)Melkire Wrote:

But chocobos... How can you even envision hurting one? CRIMINAL, I say!
Ul'dah law clearly states that killing a chocobo named Drumstick is Actually a worse criminal activity than destroying the city. Lol.  

Besides,  Osric will be too busy enjoying another delicious  dirt sandwhich to harm the bird. :p Lol

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Askier - 05-02-2014

(05-01-2014, 10:26 PM)Jana Wrote: I just found out I'm going to have to be on the road when the event starts this upcoming Wednesday night again, so if you know how to count, don't count on me. :/
Sorry you have to miss it.  Sad 

askier may have to encounter Jana in the Ul'dah streets then. . .

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Kanaria Melkire - 05-03-2014

• Leks'i got skewerrrrrrrrrrrrred by Kanarai. He was later patched up. Got to his feet, stumbled a short ways, and collapsed again, reopening all his wounds and undoing a good 10mins worth of field surgery RP.

Kanaria*

Alright Osric... I conceede on that, I guess she did kindof "skewerrrrrrrrrrrrr" Leks'i good from the back side with those frontal spurs of hers. Angel

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Melkire - 05-04-2014

(05-03-2014, 05:36 PM)Kanaria Galanodel Wrote:
  • Leks'i got skewerrrrrrrrrrrrred by Kanarai. He was later patched up. Got to his feet, stumbled a short ways, and collapsed again, reopening all his wounds and undoing a good 10mins worth of field surgery RP.

Kanaria*

Alright Osric... I conceede on that, I guess she did kindof "skewerrrrrrrrrrrrr" Leks'i good from the back side with those frontal spurs of hers. Angel

Fixed, Lek'si's apostrophe, too. I'd just only met some of you awesome folks (or your alts, in at least one case) and I didn't have the log in front of me at the time (was posting from work).

That bear hug was freakin' savage.

Askier: any chance we can get an update on date and time of the next event so we can plan to be there?

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Siha - 05-04-2014

Quote:Askier: any chance we can get an update on date and time of the next event so we can plan to be there?

Could I beg for it to be on a Thursday or Friday? I'll give you all the internet cookies in the woooorld! Cry

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Askier - 05-04-2014

Certainly.  I'm out of town at my and using phone but I'll make a big old formal post when I get back.  

For now though,  it was planned for this Wednesday.  Though I'm thinking of pushing the start time back to 8:30 to give more time to make it since last time we had several people arrive a little after 8.

Anyone think 8:30 is to late? 

As for changing to Thursday,  I'd have the night off but I don't know about everyones schedule.  I'd certainly like as many to make it as possible

Would anyone have a conflict if we did Thursday to accommodate Jana and Siha?

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Kahn'a - 05-04-2014

I have no quarrels about either dates and 8:30 is fine by me o/.

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - cuideag - 05-04-2014

Either date or time works for me.

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Kage - 05-04-2014

<_< >_>

*posts here for reasons*

*glares at Osric*

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Melkire - 05-04-2014

Askier: whichever date is fine, but the later the time the better for me.

(05-04-2014, 04:10 PM)ExKage Wrote: <_< >_>

*posts here for reasons*

*glares at Osric*

...Gods, you're all terrible at this.

Somebody call up Erik, y'all 'sworn could use some Red Wings training. Wink

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Jana - 05-04-2014

Thursday at 8 or 8:30 would be prefect for me.

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - C'kayah Polaali - 05-04-2014

I missed this thread the whole time!

I've just gotten involved in this recently, on the periphery, and I've been enjoying the hell out of it. I won't be able to make Thursday, but I'll continue my plotting and scheming from the shadows up until then, and hopefully some of my operatives will get a chance to show up Thursday Big Grin