Hydaelyn Role-Players
Assistance For Meh Please? :( - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Assistance For Meh Please? :( (/showthread.php?tid=6918)

Assistance For Meh Please? :( - Haruka - 04-13-2014

So, I'm still a bit new to the game and I'll be getting the Collector's Edition on PS4 within a few days. At least that's what it says when I track my package from the UPS site lol. "Listening to Garnet's Theme from FFIX"  I was wondering if Gilgamesh is still a strong server for Role-Playing? I also was wondering if once I'm in the game, if perhaps someone would be able to help me along the way with understanding RP a bit more? Kind of like a mentor or tutor. Thanks Smile

RE: Assistance For Meh Please? :( - Nunuza_Nuza - 04-13-2014

From what I've seen on this forum, and in game, Gilgamesh is a good server for starting a roleplay character. And though I haven't done much more than tavern and solo RP (yet), I do have two active characters that I'd be happy to nudge in your characters' direction. Neither of them are significantly grumpy either, so they might be good to practice with. Not sure if Im skilled enough to mentor you, though.

EDIT: My characters are Nunuza Nuza and Qhaya Chalahko, though I've been on Qhaya the most often recently.

RE: Assistance For Meh Please? :( - Adolar - 04-13-2014

Gilgamesh is a pretty great server, in my opinion. Smaller size compared to Balmung but I've not had a problem with finding RP around and most of the people are pretty nice to newcomers.

Think I've already mentioned it already but I would be glad to get in contact with you as well. I'm usually on Adolar Stone or my alt Ghen'li Verah so just send a /tell to either of them if they're online. Big Grin

RE: Assistance For Meh Please? :( - Lizzo - 04-13-2014

Welcome to Gilgamesh if you've chosen to play and RP with us! Like Adolar proposed, I'd also be up for being contacted for RP or anything else! I'm usually on my main Parker Connor, though can be found on any of my several alts from time to time as well. Send Parker a /tell if you see her online.

Sigyn Bloebloud is my primary alt at this time.

RE: Assistance For Meh Please? :( - Poe - 04-13-2014

I am on Gilgamesh and I thoroughly enjoy the RP community here Bouncy

RE: Assistance For Meh Please? :( - Shizuka - 04-13-2014

I love the community here, everyone has been really friendly; even the non-RPers. And just like they offered before, don't hesitate to poke anyone in The Black Sails. We're a fairly friendly bunch, and we all love to RP ^^

RE: Assistance For Meh Please? :( - Haruka - 04-14-2014

Wow thank you so very much to everyone! I'll definitely be sending tells and friend requests once I get it Tuesday. Heh, and if I'm not on Tuesday, then Wednesday for sure! And I've also conducted a short back story for my character if anyone would like a look? ^_^