Hydaelyn Role-Players
Easter is Here and I am Too! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Easter is Here and I am Too! (/showthread.php?tid=6960)

Easter is Here and I am Too! - Haruka - 04-18-2014

Hello fellow RPers! ^_^ I just wanted to let you all know that as soon as this Maintenance is done for the Servers, I'll try my best to get into Balmung! I've gotten in before, but the character I had at the time wasn't suiting me in terms of my starting class. Though I suppose in a way, it doesn't really matter since I'll be able to play as all the classes anyway! Rakiba Corinthos's Adventure will begin and I'll need to make sure to level up to 15 and do those Easter quests fast before it's too late! I don't want to miss anything at all! 

I'll save him in that Server and play when I get back from work around 4pm EST if anyone (including those who wanted to start RPing straight away with me) wants to journey with him. Message me and I can explain my character's story to you if you want to coincide yours with his.  ^_^ Been thinking if he should have siblings, preferably older ones who can teach him different things about life, etc.

RE: Easter is Here and I am Too! - Avalt Laguz - 04-18-2014

Welcome (hopefully) to Balmung!

It's a good choice, as someone who has tried both Gilgamesh and Balmung, I found the RP community on Balmung to be very immersive and welcoming! You can literally walk into the Quicksands in Ul'dah and there'll be some amount of RP going on at any time!

Hope you enjoy it! Keep a lookout for meeee  Smile

RE: Easter is Here and I am Too! - Haruka - 04-18-2014

(04-18-2014, 06:56 AM)Avalt Laguz Wrote: Welcome (hopefully) to Balmung!

It's a good choice, as someone who has tried both Gilgamesh and Balmung, I found the RP community on Balmung to be very immersive and welcoming! You can literally walk into the Quicksands in Ul'dah and there'll be some amount of RP going on at any time!

Hope you enjoy it! Keep a lookout for meeee  Smile

I'll definitely be keeping a look out for you! I also wanted to know... What would be the best way of going about quests when you want to level up everything? If I'm a high level in one class should I just leave a low-level quest for a lower level class?

RE: Easter is Here and I am Too! - Avalt Laguz - 04-18-2014

I went from 1-50 on my initial class (ACN) and when it came to leveling up alternate classes I stuck with Dungeons/Roulettes and the occasional FATE.

RE: Easter is Here and I am Too! - Teryaani - 04-18-2014

I tried to leave the sidequests for alt levelling where I could. For me they were basically gone after my 2nd class got to 50.

You should definitely unlock and leverage the challenge log. It's sped up my alt class levelling a good deal. Also the guildhests now grant the 1st time bonus xp for each class that does them rather than just one time.