Hydaelyn Role-Players
Weekly Events and New Shop! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Weekly Events and New Shop! (/showthread.php?tid=7054)

Weekly Events and New Shop! - Pumpkinweed - 05-01-2014

[Image: Gus2.png]

Hello everyone! I'm not usually using this site due to being a bit busy at times but now I thinks is a good time to express interest, seeing as how this is a great way to reach out to players and Free Companies, Linkshells, ect.

So! I recently posted a LS page for Gus's soon to open Piquant Pumpkin Café

A lot of details are there, but I want to express how I'd love to coincide with other Linkshells and Free Companies! I'm sure there are tavern's already set up and what-not, but what Gus here wants to do is have an annual event every Friday. This will include drinks, competitions, prizes, storytelling and news while providing a fun atmosphere for all players to participate with.

The Piquant Pumpkin itself is supposed to be at the Fisherman's Bottom 'officially' but I'd like to have the events play out in more then one place.

It will be moved every week to various locations and suggestion can be taken of course!

So, I'm advertising here OOCly as I do IC on the game everyday! Let's come together, get some fun events rolling, new business pacts and an overall welcoming feeling for adventurer's to have when returning home after a long trek into the wilderness of Hydalen.

What say you all? Let's bring spooky, good fun every Friday!

Also... imagine what will happen...on:

[Image: F13thLogo.png]

RE: Weekly Events and New Shop! - E'irawen - 05-01-2014

I've seen you around!  I think this sounds fun and I'd love to help out and such. Ophelia has a tea-tavern called The Ballad's Rest, located out in Aleport, so she would be incredibly excited to help out.

RE: Weekly Events and New Shop! - Pumpkinweed - 05-01-2014

(05-01-2014, 05:50 AM)Kaoru Wrote: I've seen you around!  I think this sounds fun and I'd love to help out and such. Ophelia has a tea-tavern called The Ballad's Rest, located out in Aleport, so she would be incredibly excited to help out.

Now that's what I'm talking about! I have a few other Free Companies and Linkshells interested in collaborating. What Gus wants other then to own a few shops, is to marker his merchandise; for example: The Ballad's Rest would have some of Gus's goods.

That being said, reciprocation would definitely play a factor which leads to interesting RP around business! If you want to, you could send Gus an IC letter and we could make it a RP session in itself!  Thumbsup

RE: Weekly Events and New Shop! - E'irawen - 05-01-2014

Excellent! I'll be sure to do so ASAP. Ophelia was hauled off temporarily, IC, so upon her return, I'll write you.

RE: Weekly Events and New Shop! - Pumpkinweed - 05-01-2014

Sounds great! Tonberry

RE: Weekly Events and New Shop! - FreelanceWizard - 05-02-2014

Yay! Smile

I really need to have L'yhta meet up with Gus for some pumpkin tea sometime soon. Perhaps they could work on some sort of pumpkin-flavored line of Ethers? The possibilities are endless. Geek

RE: Weekly Events and New Shop! - Pumpkinweed - 05-02-2014

(05-02-2014, 11:30 AM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: Yay! Smile

I really need to have L'yhta meet up with Gus for some pumpkin tea sometime soon. Perhaps they could work on some sort of pumpkin-flavored line of Ethers? The possibilities are endless. Geek
 Oh yes! Gus plans on having pumpkin flavored potions, ethers, elixirs, fantasia potions and so forth! Anything to do with the occult, Gus loves.

I'd love to have Gus work with L'yhta!

RE: Weekly Events and New Shop! - Kimikimi - 05-02-2014

Gus told me to put my clothes back on!

(05-02-2014, 12:38 PM)Kimikimi Wrote: Gus told me to put my clothes back on!

That means he thinks you could be a good model for his shop! You ought to talk with him lol

RE: Weekly Events and New Shop! - Kimikimi - 05-02-2014

(05-02-2014, 12:47 PM)Pumpkinweed Wrote:

That means he thinks you could be a good model for his shop! You ought to talk with him lol

I see that you remember the little Lalafell trying to drink the fantasia potion....

(05-02-2014, 06:36 PM)Kimikimi Wrote:
(05-02-2014, 12:47 PM)Pumpkinweed Wrote:

I see that you remember the little Lalafell trying to drink the fantasia potion....
Yup! He disagrees with her using the potion but plans to sell pumpkin flavored versions at his shop anyway! lol

RE: Weekly Events and New Shop! - Pumpkinweed - 05-04-2014

UPDATE:

So yesterday, the Piquant Pumpkin got involved in the Tournament being held right outside Ul'Dah. It was fairly successful as a whole (despite some spam due to the mix of combat emotes and sales pitches).

Overall, it was a lot of fun and I think it brought some entertainment for the spectators aside from the combat. After all, who goes to a sporting event without something to munch on?Tonberry

I'm still looking for FC's and LS's that want to help with the Spooky Friday event. Once we get this going, I think we'll rock all of Balmung every week!