Hydaelyn Role-Players
Sun and Moon Commissions (Closed) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Sun and Moon Commissions (Closed) (/showthread.php?tid=7061)

Pages: 1 2

Sun and Moon Commissions (Closed) - BroodingFicus - 05-01-2014

[Image: banner_zps45b07ad9.jpg]
(Closed for the moment until spots are cleared. Then we will see where we stand and open up another round. Thanks.)

Welcome

The Sun and Moon is opening up art commissions! Our intrepid Miqo’te duo has a lot of ambition for a pair of nomadic travelers, with nothing but a bundle of pelts, a bag of rocks, and a tent to their name. In the spirit of aiding them and in preparation for the company debut, we are slowly saving up for a small FC house that will serve as the headquarters of their trading post and as a welcoming hub for future members and company affiliates. After all - it does rain an awful lot in Gridania, and having a roof really would be nice.

Pricing

DELETED - due to squares lovely new ruling 

Composition Options:

1. Character(s) bust from the shoulders up.
Example

2. Character(s) from the waist up.
Example

3. Character(s) full body.
Example

Required Information:

-Name
-Which composition you would like
-Color/Multiple char request?
-Char. Ref (Screens/link to wiki)
-Background color?
-Background request if applicable
-Any other information. For example: if your character wears a special pendant you would like included, or if there is a specific pose/scene/expression you were hoping for in the final piece, please state this in your initial specifications.

We will be opening a number of spaces at a time just to see how it goes. If they fill we’ll complete the orders and then look at reopening the spots time permitting. PM BroodingFicus or R'tali with any questions. Orumloix Pahjin/R'tali Tia in game will collect payment before the piece is started, Balmung server. Once you've been listed below contact either one to arrange a meeting.

Completed Work
Marcel Twotone (Aysun. We were sneaky)
Flickering Ember
Valirelia Ferox
Xieveral 1
Xieveral 2

Waitlist
1. Landstander
2. Demi

RE: Sun and Moon Commissions (OPEN) - Vali - 05-02-2014

I'm interested
Valirelia Ferox
I would like it to be colored, only one Char however
I would like full body
[Image: ffxiv_05012014_182857_zpsa45d6f57.png]
[Image: ffxiv_05022014_153518_zpsf6ad1de9.png]
If i could get this with a tavern-esque(I.e. the drowned wench) background
Vali has scars on her neck/wrists
I'm indifferent on background color

RE: Sun and Moon Commissions (OPEN) - BroodingFicus - 05-02-2014

Done and done. Just pm me with a good time to meet up in game or add myself or R'tali Tia to mail payment and we'll get started. 

Thanks Vali.

RE: Sun and Moon Commissions (OPEN) - Flickering Ember - 05-03-2014

-Name : Flickering Ember
-Which composition you would like : Full body
-Color/Multiple char request? : Color
-Char. Ref (Screens/link to wiki) (Click to Enlarge)
[url]http://i.imgur.com/fWMlA41.png[Image: fWMlA41.png][/url]

[Image: oVFjG7d.png]
[Image: BSOxlar.png]
[Image: FNBzkri.png]

[color=#000000][size=small][font=Consolas]-Background color? 

-Background request if applicable : If possible, for it to look like she's on the beach. 

-Any other information : Ember is blind so her eyes tend to not focus on people or objects. I'd like for her to be holding a seashell as if she is showing it to someone. I imagine her expression would be a mixture of excitement and pride. Ember doesn't know a lot about the world and she happens to love seashells. She's also often seeking the approval of others so she'd be happy to show off her awesome find to someone else. If you could draw her in the blue outfit from above but with her sleeves rolled up that would be great!

It's kind of hard to see because of her facial markings but she has a scar on her left cheek and a scar across her nose. Her hair is mostly red but the front has orange highlights to make her hair look fiery.

RE: Sun and Moon Commissions (OPEN) - Edgar - 05-03-2014

Hell yes I'm taking a slot!

-Name: Edgar
-Composition: Full Body
-Colour/Multiple Char: Colour
Show Content

-Background Request: Try to get the effect seen here.
-Additional Information: Edgar has a bizarre burn on the right side of his cheek running up to his white eye. These are from a spell gone awry, and do not look like typical burns. They are represented in-game by the face paint he has on him; try to get the burn marks to look like weird patterns such as those. The coloration of the burns is the same as in this pic.

RE: Sun and Moon Commissions (OPEN) - BroodingFicus - 05-03-2014

Hey Edgar, 
Ya got beaten to the punch a bit but I can put you in my holding pen until I finish up one and can open a slot again. Shouldn't be too long though. If you're still interested let me know and I'll put you on my list. 

Thank Big Grin

(and thanks to those I've already spoken to above.)

RE: Sun and Moon Commissions (Closed/Waitlist) - Edgar - 05-03-2014

I'm a patient bastard. Put me on the waiting list.

RE: Sun and Moon Commissions (Closed/Waitlist) - Demi - 05-03-2014

-Name: Demi Ralenah.

-Which composition you would like: Waist up.

-Color/Multiple char request?: Color.

-Char. Ref (Screens/link to wiki): Wiki is here - screens & other art further down the page.

-Background request if applicable: Honestly whatever you think looks best!

-Any other information: None, she's pretty much as is in-game the way her character is supposed to look. Also I know you've got a waiting list started, so just posting this to get my name on it. xD

RE: Sun and Moon Commissions (Closed/Waitlist) - BroodingFicus - 05-03-2014

Edgar and Demi, got you on the list. I'll pm you as soon as I move you up to arrange a meeting. Thanks Smile

RE: Sun and Moon Commissions (OPEN) - BroodingFicus - 05-15-2014

First batch has officially been completed so I'm moving those on the wait list up and opening the remaining spots under them. Finished ones are up above.

RE: Sun and Moon Commissions (OPEN) - Naunet - 05-16-2014

Oh oh, I'd like to grab a slot! I would really, really like it if you could do a sketch that evokes the scene in this little flashfic from Anti's wiki:

Show Content

Name: K'piru and K'thalen
Which composition: Full body
Color/multiple char. request?: Two characters, color
Background color: Something that implies shadows
Background request: If you want, you could include some simple items like baskets, bowls, bags, etc. Up to you, it doesn't need a lot of detail - more of a mood thing than anything!
Any other information: The scene occurred many decades ago, so the characters would be young, not quite teens. K'piru's hair, thus, wouldn't be grey but the brown that you can see in the highlights I gave her, and with the two side braids but hanging down otherwise. K'thalen... well, he'd probably look about the same, just younger! As for clothing, just loose pants for K'thalen (no shirt or shoes), and K'piru would be wearing some kind of simple wrap or a really long shirt-dress thing, also no shoes though. Oh and no glasses!

Another note, I'll leave it up to you whose perspective you want to draw it from - could be either K'piru's or K'thalen's. :3

And some reference images!

For Anti: Here and here
For K'thalen: Here and here

RE: Sun and Moon Commissions (OPEN) - BroodingFicus - 05-16-2014

Certainly Smile. Just pm me if you are about and we can arrange a time to meet. Im most active on the weekend and sometimes during the evening but work keeps me out of game until off days.

RE: Sun and Moon Commissions (OPEN) - Twinflame - 05-18-2014

I'd like to commission you, but I'm not sure for what. Does the subject need to be an ARR character, or can it be from another MMO?

RE: Sun and Moon Commissions (OPEN) - BroodingFicus - 05-18-2014

Im fine doing things outside of ffxiv Twin. Just let me know.

RE: Sun and Moon Commissions (OPEN) - Twinflame - 05-21-2014

Well I'm being wishy-washy and slow because I suck at deciding what I want when I don't have specific things in mind, but I'll just bite the bullet and throw something down for you. What I'd actually like to have done is my Wildstar character. So, hopefully you don't mind. :)

-Name: Jack
-Which composition you would like : Full body
-Color/Multiple char request: Color please!
-Background color: My preference would actually be for a transparent background, just a cutout of the character. But if that can't be done, then whatever color you think works best. Not picky.
-Any other information. For example: My preference is for an action pose with some movement, maybe jumping and shooting, but what I'm really hoping for is just Jack looking cool and intimidating. Not super serious though. Give him one of those cool guy action smirks. Also, can you make his hair a bit more red than it appears on the model? The last screenshot I'm posting caught his hair color really well. They don't really have a good red hair option in Wildstar. :/

Show Content