Hydaelyn Role-Players
Rendezvous of Stars - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Rendezvous of Stars (/showthread.php?tid=7070)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 05-12-2014

We had our first event yesterday, and it went well! (Although speaking ICly, that could be debatable, haha.) I had a great time, and I'm looking forward to the next one! Thank you again to everyone who attended!

Because sharing is caring, I figured I'd post the pics from the event here, too.

http://hostingstars.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1772317

Also, if I have not run your intro scene yet, let me know so we can schedule it! Moogle

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 05-18-2014

To my Stars~ (and potential Stars, I suppose!)

I have posted a transcript of our second event on the forums, right here! It was an important one, and I posted it in the "Dreams & Visions" forum, so it's fair game for your character to know ICly through that. Pictures are in the bottom post!

I also posted an IC note on the Bulletin Board for people to check out and follow up on, if they wish. For more OoC details, check out any of the posts on our Event calendar this week~!

Hopefully this helps to generate more fun and interesting RP!

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 05-23-2014

Hello again, Starlings! (Or potential Stars~)

In case people check here moreso than over there, I just wanted to mention that we have an ongoing Event series this week (and into next), as well as two new events posted on the Calendar!

Also, please feel free to check out this IC note on the Host Club Bulletin Board if you'd like to give your input on the details of the Club before it opens~!

There are also a lot of stories popping up in our forums, and they're interesting ones! Give them a read if you'd like!

That's all for now. Toodles~! Moogle

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 06-25-2014

Finally got the flier done up for our Grand Opening! Feel free to check it out under the "Host Club" tab!

Since the Host Club is still so limited with staff and seating (we only have a Cottage), I may not add this to the calendar.

As of right now, our first "opening of the doors" will be conducted on a first come, first serve basis. (In other words, the first people to physically arrive will get their first pick, until all Hosts/Hostesses are selected.) However, if your character doesn't get in this time, we plan to open our doors for the exclusive event at least once per month!

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 07-06-2014

I've added the Host Club Menu to the Host Club tab! Feel free to check it out and reference it for our opening day tomorrow... er, I guess it's later today, at this point?

Also, to anyone seeking membership who has not already submitted an application: I am categorizing our recruitment as "slowed". We aren't closing our doors for the LS/FC, but it may take us a day or two before we get to your intro scene, due to a recent influx of new applicants.

Thank you! ♥

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - MrPoopyButtHole - 07-06-2014

Bump for epicness see you folks later today

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 07-09-2014

Thanks, Pyra!

As a general announcement, our recruitment stance has changed to Restricted.

What this means is that unless someone is personally recommended by someone who is already in the LS, they must meet the following criteria before they can join:

- They must express enthusiasm about the concept and getting involved. No, "Eh, I guess I'll try it out" mindsets.
- They must be on board, at least in part, with the Stars concept. Originally, I had planned to allow people to join if they wanted to be a part of the Host Club aspect only, but I'm changing that. It can be Stars, or Stars + Host Club, but not just joining for the Host Club.
- I need to get a sense that they'll at least check the forums every now and then.
- No more people who will 'conveniently ignore' Dreams and Visions. It's part of the concept, and it's also very encouraging to your fellows when you read their writing!

Thank you all for your understanding! ♥

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 08-03-2014

Boop. Still active!

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 08-16-2014

Just to give a heads up, our next Host Club opening looks like it will be slated for Saturday, August 30th, at 5:30 PM CST / 6:30 PM EST.

Due to scheduling, it seems our Host selection may or may not be limited, so please be aware that Guests will be paired on a first-come, first-serve basis! (They'll still be able to select their Host/Hostess, of course, but there may be fewer options due to many of our people being on vacation right now.)

Thank you! ♥

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 09-02-2014

I already posted for August, but I figured I'd go ahead and post for September while I was thinking of it.

We are still active. ^^7

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 09-15-2014

Hello again~!

In the spirit of portraying an active member list on our website, I am taking a census of sorts to affirm whether or not people are still interested in participating in the LS.

Please check this thread, and if your name is on it in error, let me know! Thank you! Moogle

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 10-01-2014

There are only 10 days left on our inactivity census, so please let me know if your name is on the "inactive" list in error!

Thank you!

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 11-04-2014

Still alive and kicking. ^^v

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Flickering Ember - 11-23-2014

Did you guys move your house?

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 11-23-2014

Hello! Yes, we did! I believe the old place now belongs to a criminal organization (but a very nice criminal organization.) ^^v

We're now in Ward 8, Plot 13!