Hydaelyn Role-Players
My god, it's full of stars! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: My god, it's full of stars! (/showthread.php?tid=7096)

My god, it's full of stars! - Lhasya Briyua - 05-06-2014

I mean, uh. Hello! I'm new here! Yes.

Let me take a look at this here template thingy...

MMORPG background:

I've been playing MMOs for about eight years, since the start of Trickster (no one remembers that one, I bet) and the good ol' days of Ragnarok Online, though I mostly messed around on RP servers for that one. I started FFXIV with the third beta (though I only got to level 15 and then promptly stopped when I could run around in a bright pink subligar, er I mean I ran into the end of the beta and time difficulties you know) and have been playing on and off since on Balmung.

RP experience

Fifteen years' worth, maybe? That far back and it all gets kinda fuzzy. Anyway, I do everything from freeform to tabletop (favorite systems: Tenra Bansho Zero, Paranoia, Dungeons and Dragons 3.x, and Legend of the Five Rings), to MMO roleplaying (hi there!).

Character ideas/info

Lhasya Briyua is a Seeker Miqo'te from a distant land (tentatively looking at Radz-at-Han, but haven't come to a solid conclusion beyond 'Not Eorzea') who ended up stranded in Eorzea following the collapse of her merchant family's trade routes due to the Calamity. Unfortuntely for her, she is very very good at drinking and taking it easy and very bad at making money.

How did you learn about the coalition?

I heard from a friend that Balmung was the roleplaying server, but beyond that I only heard about youse guys recently, when another friend pointed me to an art thread here.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

I think by this site's standards I'd be a light/casual roleplayer; I like the roleplaying and the drama as much as the next person, but I also like OOC silliness and just stepping out of character to do stuff as well.

Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing?

My favorite vegetable is eggplant, I'm allergic to aloe vera, and when I was little, I broke my arm falling off a tricycle.

RE: My god, it's full of stars! - Elisea Renyven - 05-06-2014

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you. If your looking for an FC by chance, feel free to check us out. Our site is www.unsungheroesguild.com we're medium to heavy RP, and we do alot of things oocily as far as PVE and having general fun! Hope to see you in game!

RE: My god, it's full of stars! - Lhasya Briyua - 05-06-2014

Why thank you! While I'm not looking at the moment (the LS I'm in is a bunch of old friends), I do appreciate the offer - and bookmark it, just in case!

RE: My god, it's full of stars! - Zhavi - 05-06-2014

Heeeey, welcome to the RPC! If your character is in need of a drinking buddy and likes awful bars and dives, mebbe she can run into Zhi some time!

My skin is sad that yours is allergic to aloe vera. I have eczema something awful, and aloe vera is one of the few things it always loves. D:

RE: My god, it's full of stars! - Lhasya Briyua - 05-07-2014

Of course! (as everyone knows, cheap booze is the best booze.)

RE: My god, it's full of stars! - Merri - 05-07-2014

Welcome to the RPC!

Hope to see you around Eorzea some time soon~

RE: My god, it's full of stars! - Lhasya Briyua - 05-09-2014

That would be lovely indeed. C: Maybe after I'm done grinding out this relic I'll start haunting the normal RP areas.

RE: My god, it's full of stars! - Oroban - 05-09-2014

Hurray, someone who knows what Tenra Bansho Zero is! *High Five!*

holy crap another person who knows what TBZ is

We should totally get a group together someday.

RE: My god, it's full of stars! - Oroban - 05-09-2014

(05-09-2014, 02:18 AM)Lhasya Briyua Wrote: holy crap another person who knows what TBZ is

We should totally get a group together someday.
I'd have to reacquire the book. I don't have a hard copy and my computer with the rules on it kind of died at the beginning of the year. ;_;

RE: My god, it's full of stars! - LandStander - 05-09-2014

[Image: 39.gif]

Damn those Injustice jerks!

RE: My god, it's full of stars! - DreamedReality - 05-09-2014

Oh hey its a Lhasya! *enthusiastic waving*

IT'S YOU

Thanks for reminding me I need to get my profile together.