Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Piquant Pumpkin - Job Fair and Parade- Friday the 13th (February) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Piquant Pumpkin - Job Fair and Parade- Friday the 13th (February) (/showthread.php?tid=7138)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Askier - 06-13-2014

(06-13-2014, 04:11 PM)Roen Wrote: ...

I just realized, Roen can't be there. Like literally, physically can't make it. Even though she told Gus she would attend.

Because of RP that happened last night. >.<

But I will show up with an alt!  Big Grin
Sounds like the events of that rp last night have really tied up Roen's free time.

...that was a terrible pun and Im sorry. Tongue

As for the opening, Depending on how late Im at work tonight, Ill try to come by.

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Pumpkinweed - 06-13-2014

I just realized, Roen can't be there. Like literally, physically can't make it. Even though she told Gus she would attend.

Why not just show up and say that the event your character is currently on happens AFTER?

Tonberry

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - S'imba - 06-13-2014

(06-13-2014, 05:11 PM)Askier Wrote:

Sounds like the events of that rp last night have really tied up Roen's free time.

As for the opening, Depending on how late Im at work tonight, Ill try to come by.
Hey it happens S'imba ended tied to a bed one night and it wasn't even in a sexual way...had to wait for someone to come untie him the next day.

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Roen - 06-13-2014

(06-13-2014, 05:11 PM)Askier Wrote: Sounds like the events of that rp last night have really tied up Roen's free time.

*shakes fist*  

And yes. Terrible pun! 

Pumpkinweed Wrote:Why not just show up and say that the event your character is currently on happens AFTER?

Maybe? I am already fudging timeline for certain scenes anyways... >.>

To quote someone: "I blame Askier."

... and Itar.

Anyways, I am still looking forward to this! Big Grin Will be there in one form or another!

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - dearie doe - 06-13-2014

Supper and then to the festivities! 
So excited!

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Aerostein - 06-13-2014

(06-13-2014, 01:00 PM)S Wrote: So sad I can't be there.Cry
Ikr?
Now who is Aero going to compete with? :l

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - S'imba - 06-13-2014

(06-13-2014, 07:24 PM)Aerostein Wrote: Ikr?
Now who is Aero going to compete with? :l
The worst part is I finally found my swim wear voucher so S'imba finally would have been able to model properly.

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Askier - 06-13-2014

(06-13-2014, 06:34 PM)Roen Wrote:
(06-13-2014, 05:11 PM)Askier Wrote: Sounds like the events of that rp last night have really tied up Roen's free time.

*shakes fist*  

And yes. Terrible pun! 

Pumpkinweed Wrote:Why not just show up and say that the event your character is currently on happens AFTER?

Maybe? I am already fudging timeline for certain scenes anyways... >.>

To quote someone: "I blame Askier."

... and Itar.

Anyways, I am still looking forward to this! Big Grin  Will be there in one form or another! 
Why does everyone blame me? I accept responsibility for the bad pun but as for everything else, Im...I'm being framed! 

I never do anything wrong.Angel

The fact that the phrase: "I blame Askier" seems to becoming a common utterance in Eorzea since Askier showed up is just pure coincidence. Dont overthink it. Rolleyes

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Tiergan - 06-13-2014

Got there a bit late, but it was still very neat! Looking forward to the next one!

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - TheLastCandle - 06-13-2014

Hehe. I cannot look at that sign/logo without thinking of the deliciousness:
[Image: southern-tier-pumking.jpg]
Tongue Anyway, popped in a bit late on an alt, so I missed most of the fun. Glad to hear a good time was had by all, though!

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Illira - 06-13-2014

*pops in to high-five the Pumking, then fades back into the shadows*
Seriously though. Pumking is delicious.

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Pumpkinweed - 06-14-2014

Hoping everyone had a good time! It was cluttered but that is half the fun! Next week, at Camp Bluefog, we are going to spread the event out so we can manage the text easier!

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Crisiet - 06-14-2014

Had to leave waaaay earlier than I usually would have due to sleep deprivation. Was a neat even though! ^.^

(06-14-2014, 09:42 AM)Crisiet Wrote: Had to leave waaaay earlier than I usually would have due to sleep deprivation. Was a neat even though! ^.^

Come next Friday for Camp Bluefog's "Spooky Lightsday!"

Next Event:
Date: June 20th
Time: 5pm PST (8pm EST)

More info:

Spooky Lightsday