Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tylwyth Narah - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Tylwyth Narah (/showthread.php?tid=7257)

Tylwyth Narah - C'kayah Polaali - 05-28-2014

[Image: LSZDVo6.png]
Ul'dah is the city of a thousand stories, with an underworld so complex and ever-changing that even those tasked to police it have given up on fully understanding it. Within this varied landscape rumors of a new organization has arisen: Tylwyth Narah, the sea-spirits. Small in numbers, they are notable mainly in that they are evidently a Roegadyn Sea Wolf gang in a desert city.

Here's the way it works. We are an in-character organized crime syndicate on the Balmung server. If you need some villain for your RP arc, contact us and we'll provide it. We'll help work out IC reasons why Tylwyth Narah would be involved, and provide you with short- or long-term foils for your characters to struggle against.

There are currently 6 of us in Tylwyth Narah. Not everyone in Tylwyth Narah is willing to participate in any kind of RP, but there are enough dark RP enthusiasts to support anything you might want to do. We're all on board with the idea that, as foils and supporting actors in other people's stories, we aren't necessarily going to succeed at what we do. For the most part, we expect to lose - though we often will lose very stylishly! We can also put you in contact with a group of players portraying Sultansworn/Immortal Flame officers, for the law-and-order side of the equation.

If you're interested in including Tylwyth Narah in your RP, either post here or get ahold of me (C'kayah Tia) or Kenthy Pennyfeather in game. We operate out of the Quicksand ICly, so we may also be contacted in the Quicksand Appreciation Society linkshell. You can also contact us through our website.

RE: Tylwyth Narah - Melodia - 05-28-2014

I have a villain, Krell, that needs a home and has operated in Ul'dah for some time. Can I pm you and discuss more? He's a thaumaturge, a sadistic jerk, and I just need to use him more often. Please let me know. Smile

RE: Tylwyth Narah - C'kayah Polaali - 05-28-2014

Please do!

RE: Tylwyth Narah - Zhavi - 05-28-2014

What a great idea! I will be quietly rooting your group on to win erry time from the sidelines. >: )

RE: Tylwyth Narah - S'imba - 05-28-2014

Thanks I'll remember you guys.

RE: Tylwyth Narah - Kage - 06-02-2014

*eyes thread suspiciously*

*squawks at Linkshell*

;p

RE: Tylwyth Narah - McBeefâ„¢ - 06-02-2014

Oh no... Crime! *shakes fist*

RE: Tylwyth Narah - C'kayah Polaali - 06-19-2014

We're growing! We're up to 6 members and the spectacular Kenthy Pennyfeather has agreed to be second in command of the group!

RE: Tylwyth Narah - Askier - 06-20-2014

At some point, Jin'li is going to need to recruit all six of you for the next event.  =D

RE: Tylwyth Narah - Tiergan - 06-20-2014

This is awesome! I'll definitely keep this in mind for future plots. o/

RE: Tylwyth Narah - S'imba - 06-20-2014

S'imba's supposed to have a bounty on him if you guys are looking for something.

RE: Tylwyth Narah - Tiergan - 06-20-2014

I actually have a plot in mind now that I think about it. I'll poke you OOC the next time I'm in game.

::steeples fingers::

RE: Tylwyth Narah - Lucius Ignatius - 11-04-2015

Wonderful idea. I recently spoke to Lathu'a Jhiyati and he seems like an awesome person. Will definitely keep you guys in mind!

RE: Tylwyth Narah - C'kayah Polaali - 11-05-2015

I forgot this thread was here! I'm not sure what the recruitment status of Tylwyth Narah is, but I'm definitely not associated with it, anymore. You'll want to talk to Lathu'a about it.

RE: Tylwyth Narah - Jaliqai - 11-06-2015

Right now, recruitment (I believe) isn't fully open as we're doing some work on the FC. But that should be changing come 3.1 when we relaunch.

Still, if anyone's interested, best thing to do would be to get in contact with Lathu'a Jhiyati or Khivva Nhys. Or shoot me a message. I'm not an officer, but I can put you in contact with the right people!