Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hiya! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hiya! (/showthread.php?tid=7266)

Hiya! - Lest Azure - 05-29-2014

Hello, names is Lest! I'm sort of new to FFXIV by that I mean I bought the game last year, but never had the time to play till now! I'm also new to rping so I apologize in advance if I trouble any of you with my noobness haha. I've been roaming around Gilgamesh trying to find people who rp, but couldn't however I found this awesome site and I hope I can talk and meet some of you on that server~

RE: Hiya! - Aya - 05-29-2014

Hi! Welcome to the RPC! You're on the wrong server, but that's okay ^_~

RE: Hiya! - Lest Azure - 05-29-2014

(05-29-2014, 04:34 PM)Aya Wrote: Hi! Welcome to the RPC! You're on the wrong server, but that's okay ^_~
really!? ;-;
I was trying to enter Balmung, but I couldn't DX

RE: Hiya! - Zhavi - 05-29-2014

(05-29-2014, 04:51 PM)Lest Azure Wrote:
(05-29-2014, 04:34 PM)Aya Wrote: Hi! Welcome to the RPC! You're on the wrong server, but that's okay ^_~
really!? ;-;

Hehe, I think she was just messing around. Both servers are viable for rp! Gilgamesh doesn't have as much open world rp as is on Balmung (I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong), but it is as rich and deep. All you need is to show up at some events or send a pm to a player of a gilg character that interests you to get something started. Plenty of Gilg people have great and satisfactory rp, and I'm sure you will too. Smile

(05-29-2014, 04:53 PM)Zhavi Wrote:
really!? ;-;

Hehe, I think she was just messing around.  Both servers are viable for rp!  Gilgamesh doesn't have as much open world rp as is on Balmung (I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong), but it is as rich and deep.  All you need is to show up at some events or send a pm to a player of a gilg character that interests you to get something started.  Plenty of Gilg people have great and satisfactory rp, and I'm sure you will too.  Smile
ohhhh  >~> 
Ah, I see! Thanks for the info, but one question though if it's not too much. It's possible to transfer characters to a different server, right?

RE: Hiya! - Zhavi - 05-29-2014

It is certainly possible to transfer characters! You'll probably have to wait for the server to be open to new character creation on the transfer, though (but I'm not 100% sure on that).

(05-29-2014, 05:07 PM)Zhavi Wrote: It is certainly possible to transfer characters!  You'll probably have to wait for the server to be open to new character creation on the transfer, though (but I'm not 100% sure on that).
Ah okies, thanks so much for the info ^^

(05-29-2014, 05:00 PM)Lest Azure Wrote:
really!? ;-;

Hehe, I think she was just messing around.  Both servers are viable for rp!  Gilgamesh doesn't have as much open world rp as is on Balmung (I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong), but it is as rich and deep.  All you need is to show up at some events or send a pm to a player of a gilg character that interests you to get something started.  Plenty of Gilg people have great and satisfactory rp, and I'm sure you will too.  Smile
ohhhh  >~> 
Ah, I see! Thanks for the info, but one question though if it's not too much. It's possible to transfer characters to a different server, right?
I mean you're on the wrong server to RP with me! Totally wrong, and terrible!  (Just kidding!)

(05-29-2014, 05:14 PM)Aya Wrote:
(05-29-2014, 05:00 PM)Lest Azure Wrote:
really!? ;-;

ohhhh  >~> 
I mean you're on the wrong server to RP with me! Totally wrong, and terrible!  (Just kidding!)

Actually, I was able to transfer to Balmung a few moments ago xD

OMG! Now I feel bad!! But welcome to Balmung! :-X

(05-29-2014, 05:36 PM)Aya Wrote: OMG! Now I feel bad!! But welcome to Balmung! :-X
Don't feel bad! XD Balmung was the server I wanted to pick when I first started out, but couldn't at the time. And thank you c:

RE: Hiya! - Warren Castille - 05-29-2014

Welcome aboard! Hope you got to just reroll here and didn't spend any dosh to get here.

Tonberry