Hydaelyn Role-Players
Brainstorm for Episodic rp event ((Poll up for getting best of the week)) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event ((Poll up for getting best of the week)) (/showthread.php?tid=7284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event ((Poll up for getting best of the week)) - Oscare - 06-30-2014

Hm.
Something is gravitating me to this.
This sounds like a lot of fun in theory.

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event ((Poll up for getting best of the week)) - Roen - 06-30-2014

(06-30-2014, 11:22 AM)Melkire Wrote: I made Corporal Kokojo this morning. She was left in charge of the search for a certain priest....
Join me in the land of Alt-aholics!

Bouncy

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event ((Poll up for getting best of the week)) - Melkire - 06-30-2014

(06-30-2014, 11:23 AM)ExKage Wrote:
(06-30-2014, 11:15 AM)Melkire Wrote: In light of recent events, I am going to have to withdraw my participation as a hero... and put in as a villain.

Good luck, Kahn'a.

You'll need it.

What.

WHAT IS GOING ON IN UL'DAH

Bad things are happening to me,
Baaaaasad thiiiiings,
Bad things keep happening to me,
There's no doubt about it!

P.S. I vote Jin'li as Most Competent Villain of 2014.

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event ((Poll up for getting best of the week)) - Kage - 06-30-2014

(06-30-2014, 11:40 AM)Melkire Wrote:
(06-30-2014, 11:15 AM)Melkire Wrote: In light of recent events, I am going to have to withdraw my participation as a hero... and put in as a villain.

Good luck, Kahn'a.

You'll need it.

What.

Baaaaasad thiiiiings,

We're all doomed.

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event ((Poll up for getting best of the week)) - Roen - 06-30-2014

Excellent. 

This story just got that much more interesting.

Osric as a villain. I can't wait to see this.

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event ((Poll up for getting best of the week)) - Kage - 06-30-2014

I don't even know if Kage can even participate.

buuut.

If you do, I'm mostly free every day in the evening PDT. I don't currently have anything planned RP wise but I'll let people know if I'm wanted and it comes up. Not raiding soooo yeah.

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event ((Poll up for getting best of the week)) - Ragnar - 06-30-2014

Good luck, Kahn'a.

You'll need it.
O.o 

Oh damn, this will be interesting.

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event ((Poll up for getting best of the week)) - Nyx Ashkala - 06-30-2014

I would love to get involved somehow, but I am not so familiar with FFXIV lore as I was with WoW. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that I'm not sure if I'm comfortable enough to thrust my character into the fray.

But still, I would love to do SOMETHING with the community and I used to be involved with mass RP things such as this back on Wyrmrest Accord in my WOW days.

I think you would be mostly fine with this plot. It deals with some of the law enforcement lore of Ul'dah but that's easily explained if you have questions.

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event ((Poll up for getting best of the week)) - Kahn'a - 06-30-2014

Good luck, Kahn'a.

You'll need it.
<rubs hands in anticipation>
Challenge accepted!

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event ((Poll up for getting best of the week)) - Askier - 06-30-2014

Good luck, Kahn'a.

You'll need it.

What.

Baaaaasad thiiiiings,

I broke the Osric. . . Cry

IC Jin'li feels nothing cause he is insane and did what he did to remove a threat.

OOC, I kinda feel bad. Looking back, I realize just how utterly meticulous I was planning this (confession: I spent 
a whole real world week planning how to bring you down Osric.) You have one of my favorite characters and I promise your service to Jin'li as his prized servant will not 
be long. In fact, Im planning on kicking the event off rather 
soon.Thumbsup

Also, I did deliberately do something that you may not suspect yet but a certain "bomb kitty" certainly does know. Something that keeps Ossy inside the game. 

For I am kind.

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event ((Poll up for getting best of the week)) - Aya - 06-30-2014

(06-30-2014, 02:46 PM)Askier Wrote: I broke the Osric. . . Cry
And Aya was nice to Askier! (Okay, she has no idea who he is).  *huff huff*

(06-30-2014, 02:46 PM)Askier Wrote:
OOC, I kinda feel bad. Looking back, I realize just how utterly meticulous I was planning this (confession: I spent 
a whole real world week planning how to bring you down Osric.) You have one of my favorite characters and I promise your service to Jin'li as his prized servant will not 
be long.

What's with all the Paladins and military of Ul'dah getting their knocks eh? Osric, now Osric knows this pain.

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event ((Poll up for getting best of the week)) - Aya - 06-30-2014

Our Batman's not going to take the fall for Two-Face, blast it!  *storms around* We can't let it happen!

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event ((Poll up for getting best of the week)) - Coatleque - 06-30-2014

(06-30-2014, 02:56 PM)ExKage Wrote: What's with all the Paladins and military of Ul'dah getting their knocks eh? Osric, now Osric knows this pain.

Coatleque is like the unpopular kid on the side going "I'm open! I'm open!" that everyone ignores Big Grin