Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kudos! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Kudos! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Kudos! - Unnamed Mercenary - 12-31-2014

(12-31-2014, 03:26 AM)Edda Wrote: Yeah sure...

Kudos to Franz for BLUE BALLING me.

Again.

B-but she yelled at him to leave!

RE: Kudos! - C'kayah Polaali - 01-01-2015

Kudos to Titor Jaraba, Dethiram Andoreth, Mikh'a Korofi, Raimy Rouchet, and Siha Xinkei for inviting me to participate in their RP on very short notice. It was a blast!

RE: Kudos! - Aduu Avagnar - 01-02-2015

Kudo's to Kurt Steel for an enjoyable walk up RP, was a blast.

RE: Kudos! - Kurt S. - 01-02-2015

Kudos to Nako'li for an interesting walk up as well. As well hiring me on the spot for his trading company idea. #notpooranymore

RE: Kudos! - Parvacake - 01-02-2015

Kudos to Titor Jaraba! A totally random Skype invite for the live stream led us to then realize his toon and my main's daughters have a little too much in common xD Here's to more interesting RP in the future! FOR SCIENCE!

RE: Kudos! - Kurt S. - 01-02-2015

Kudos to Adeya Evenar for that unintentionally funny session. Hopefully I can find more stupid things Adeya can scold Kurt about among a few other dozen things. Hope this continues on to their adventures with Kurt's first forays into the world of Magic Differential and Integral Calculus featuring advanced Trigonometry Arcanima and being an arcanist when he isn't being trained to be a thaumaturge when he isn't training to become a warrior.

RE: Kudos! - Kellach Woods - 01-02-2015

Kudos to the Fogfens Spear Retrieval crew for the fun adventure, even if, y'know, hypothermia.

Sadly, I forgot a lot of names other than Flynn's and Markus Krosse because Flynn added me and Roysia and her lovely girlfriend Leanne OH YEAH NINI AND RAIK TOO.

I don't think I'm forgetting anything now! Yay just getting up memory.

Still, kudos because it was a lot of fun and danged glad I got involved with the crew when I did.

RE: Kudos! - Gegenji - 01-02-2015

This is a little late in coming, but I want to thank Jana, Natalie, and Iron for each helping me in various Moggle Mog runs in an attempt to get the Mogblade for Chachan's IC weapon. It was a hard, arduous journey that resulted in me getting almost every OTHER mogweapon (including a couple twice) before the blade finally reared its head.

(And then dropped again in the very next Moggle I ran to help Iron get the axe. I'm on to you, King Mog. Angry )

So yeah, thanks guys! I'm so happy to have it now! Big Grin

RE: Kudos! - Raik Samil - 01-02-2015

(01-02-2015, 11:07 AM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Kudos to the Fogfens Spear Retrieval crew for the fun adventure, even if, y'know, hypothermia.

Sadly, I forgot a lot of names other than Flynn's and Markus Krosse because Flynn added me and Roysia and her lovely girlfriend Leanne OH YEAH NINI AND RAIK TOO.

I don't think I'm forgetting anything now! Yay just getting up memory.

Still, kudos because it was a lot of fun and danged glad I got involved with the crew when I did.
Yeah, kudos to the whole group for the fun, that last even after we returned to town xD was a shame you couldnt stick around kellach

RE: Kudos! - Kellach Woods - 01-02-2015

Had prior RP engagements with another person.

RE: Kudos! - Coatleque - 01-02-2015

Thank you to the FC "NPC" for allowing me to throw unexpected feels into their characters' plots.

RE: Kudos! - Raik Samil - 01-02-2015

(01-02-2015, 11:54 AM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Had prior RP engagements with another person.
Ahh S'all good. Hope to run into ya again.

RE: Kudos! - C'kayah Polaali - 01-02-2015

Kudos to... (this will be long)

Anelia Sadowyn, Cemi Molkot, L'kenthy Rarahn, Marrow Ochi, Memezazi Mezi, Miah Polaali, Mikh'a Korofi, Roysia Stone, Siha Xinkei, and anyone else I forgot from last night's simple-attack-turned-amazing-furball. I stayed up way too late laughing way too hard!

RE: Kudos! - Steel Wolf - 01-04-2015

Kudos, once more, to Zarek Windsoul and his friends for giving me the delight of a Leviathan run and showing me that Crystal Tower--and raids in general--aren't exactly that scary. In fact, they're fun!

Next up on the hit lists...Syrcus Tower, Gilgamesh and Ramuh. :3

RE: Kudos! - Kurt S. - 01-04-2015

Kudos to Adeya Evenar, for that hilarious training session as well as Ludivine Goultard for basically making Kurt question his life decisions.