Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kudos! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Kudos! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Kudos! - Maril - 04-16-2015

Kudos to Verad for his random walk up to Nailah & following up on her request. I am in tears from laughter xD

RE: Kudos! - Nebbs - 04-17-2015

Something for Nataru

[Image: tumblr_lnm3ldCT7S1qm00hqo1_500.gif]

RE: Kudos! - Melodia - 04-17-2015

(04-17-2015, 09:52 AM)Nebbs Wrote: Something for Nataru

[Image: tumblr_lnm3ldCT7S1qm00hqo1_500.gif]
LMAO! YUS!!!

RE: Kudos! - Kurt S. - 04-19-2015

Kudos to Cylin/Enla/Theula'sae and Vihn'sae Lizheh for the RP that was an awesome little thing and I think I managed to make Enla feel the feels. Much feels.

RE: Kudos! - Kage - 04-21-2015

I keep forgetting but thanks to Aeylis Bloodbinder for lending me the names of 2 alts as well as Franz.

I was able to get Black Pearl Trading Co. to Rank 6 last week after about 5 days of all-day-militial-choker-every-day.

RE: Kudos! - Kurt S. - 04-25-2015

Spahro...kudos to you for giving me a chance to embody the YTC motto. If you want it, we can get it.

OryannoprovethatKurtistheultimatedoormat/yesman

RE: Kudos! - Roen - 04-25-2015

I've had some intense RP in the last couple of days. The ones that had me reaching for the tissue box.

Thanks to Kiht, Osric, and Nero.

The scene a few days ago and... oh my goodness today. TODAY.

*stares*

I had to take a break after.

Just... thanks. You guys are awesome. Smile

RE: Kudos! - Chris Ganale - 04-26-2015

Dropping some kudos to Dogberry (gdi I keep trying to type Godberry) for coming out and having a chat about Allagan supercomputers with Chao. Been feeling kind of all around crummy lately and having now a prospect for getting some real activity with real people on Chao that may also advance her plans made me feel better.

RE: Kudos! - Erik Mynhier - 04-26-2015

I dont post here often, but this bares a post.

I want to give kudos to the members of the Red Wings. Anzio and Oak for that rp I love, serious and deep. To Will, who brings the spice we needed to the RWs. Vanya for her presence, her helping hand, and the promise of an epic rp between us. Nako'li for his blast from the past vibe and with Kurt the open easy vibe that makes us all feel the love. For Zac, his loyalty warms me and I glad he stuck by me. For Clio who does so much behind the scenes to help me and the support she gave me when I needed it. Kest and Miyako for bringing some rp professionalism to us. And for Carth and Poru for proving my feelings right that there are great new players out there, that you just need to look and tou will find them. To you guys and the others I didnt list, I am proud to be with you guys. Never had a better team. We are about to do great stuff.

A special mention fo Titor for being a great friend and being there to listen and help me vent. And the active guys at Zero with him. A great bunch, Flames military rp mixed with Warehouse 13, awesome.

RE: Kudos! - Kurt S. - 05-02-2015

Welp I guess I should stick another one here.

On the Ramona front, huge Kudos to Avis Inkwood, Aaron and Aleria Frostheart, and then Ququki Quki for making realize more things about her every session. It's like she's just growing more layers and polishing herself as they go along their otherwise entertaining banter which somehow serves a deeper purpose. I just guess I regret not getting the will to wake up at 3am for that beach thingy Quki talked about, would have been a major thing for Ramen...too major now that I think about it. (Also to Locke Fairwind for giving her a nickname that somehow stuck. "Ramen.")

On the Nah front, as usual Zeean Wraithor and Theula'sae Kertuh(Cylin/Enla), being essentially her big brothers in Ul'dah or even Eorzea. I have to say it again, Cylin was resourceful suggesting a lalafell with the amon hat could stand in as Nah's mom and progress her plotline. I swear that hat can try to negate the height differences between Lalafell dude and short miqo'te lady. I can really feel how both of them just look out for the otherwise naive and recently disturbed Nah.

Finally, Kurt. Not much going on with him but I have to say Cliodhna is doing a hell of a good job looking out for her gopher. Always with the ordering him to go take a break even if that kind of makes him confused since he basically answers to everyone in the RWings, I guess she's already noticed something's very wrong with him. Then there's Miyako who...well let's not get into detail with that and let's just say she uhh once 'reminded' him what it feels like to be a living breathing human (she had him make her lamb for dinner once and that's he realized...he hadnt been eating as much lately). Not just both of them but also a few more people giving me a few more reasons to hop on the guy, machine, thing, whatever, can anyone say William Jeane (I swear he should get his own clothing line)? Kurt's kinda just held together by prayers and duct tape under gift wrapping really and well the more I RP him with the RWings the more I can present that little problem and maybe even come to a solution, they sure as hell provide a number of ways I can do it.

(Also I'm sorry I can't make to Erik's party thing you were talkin about Clio, if you're readin this, I can't for the life of me wake up at that time recently ;_; )

Buuut first I have to shake off that desire to gear Nah in full WoD tank armor....ayuup. 

(/Nod) (/Cry)

/rant

RE: Kudos! - SM Nick - 05-02-2015

I just wanna say kudos to everyone here for helping and supporting me both OOCly and ICly. And now when I am hosting my first ever event here, I truly appreciate everything you are doing to help. I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

RE: Kudos! - Kage - 05-04-2015

To the interesting lalafell female youth, Chao Chao. Kage has never really had to interact with a young one for such an extended time. The trek from Ul'dah and Gridania on chocobo-back for your level 2 character was quite interesting for Uncle Hat Man xD

To Rhea and Ilwe'ran. Because I just want to have Kage cling to Ilwe's leg forever now for some reason. Perhaps not under Rhea's scrutiny though >.>

To Kurt Steel and Jancis; because I did not plan at all for Kage to be IC and then he did.

RE: Kudos! - Melodia - 05-05-2015

I want to express kudos to T'caska and Nebbs, for helping thus far with my endeavor to rp in the capacity of a therapist. It's been nerve wracking and still have a lot to learn but it's been fun. I still have an appointment with Bryn to hold and look forward to that.

Again thank you. I'm happy to be finding a foot in a long term rp and getting to know people that way. Smile

RE: Kudos! - Warren Castille - 05-05-2015

I try to make sure to profusely thank anyone and everyone who helps out at the Grindstone, but I can't stress enough how grateful I am to everyone who volunteers their free time to make sure we have enough folks to keep it running smoothly. We seem to have settled on our current size and it's astounding to have stable help put up with the chaos.

Lub yoo guiz.

RE: Kudos! - Nebbs - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 08:20 AM)Melodia Wrote: I want to express kudos to T'caska and Nebbs, for helping thus far with my endeavor to rp in the capacity of a therapist. It's been nerve wracking and still have a lot to learn but it's been fun. I still have an appointment with Bryn to hold and look forward to that.

Again thank you. I'm happy to be finding a foot in a long term rp and getting to know people that way. Smile

Kudos for doing this service Mel, I think it really is well done and offers people a new dimension for people on their RP