Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kudos! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Kudos! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Kudos! - Meena - 05-10-2015

(05-10-2015, 05:44 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Kudos to Meena for running the Gridania social.
Kudos for you for showing up and helping with the Tapir problem!

RE: Kudos! - Melodia - 05-15-2015

I want to express kudos to the following folks, as for the past two days I did what I thought was not possible and engaged in walk up rp and it was a ton of fun.

1) Valirelia Ferox - Loved meeting your character! Was a good way to get introduced to the Quicksand crowd.

2) Sorora Everen - Was awesome to meet you ICly finally. Loved playing along with your matchmaking scheme and getting to know you a bit more.

3) Floria Raine - Nya! So cute! I loved having Melodia pick the literal most random character walking in the door as Floria's "date". Made for some awkward hilarity and you were such a good sport.

4) Ninifae Nira - On the second day I just approached your character who I had never met and we had a fun rp. Taught me a good lesson about easy hooks to rp with. Smile

Thank you all and look forward to meeting more folks as I wade into the rp further.

RE: Kudos! - Nebbs - 05-15-2015

Another Jutat convert.. Guild RP like I remember it!

If you want that sort of thing, and you can find them, maybe you can join. If not just hire them to find you!

Show Content

RE: Kudos! - Roen - 05-15-2015

So the ten month long arc is finally complete!

I just feel the need to thank those who stuck with the story and participated through all that.

Osric, you were the first to jump into it, and where it ended up with the confrontation in the tunnels and his insight into Nero and words to Roen... man you sure can insert the right energy into certain scenes. Despite all my complaints to your face, I was happy to have you on board.

Crofte, thank you for taking the journey to the possible dark side in the arc. It was fascinating to see just how far she would go in the name of love and duty. Her relationship with Jameson, I think helped to humanize him too, even if just a little.

Gideon, I know I just pushed you into the plot, but the impeccable valet was a great addition! It was like a 3rd person's point of view in a way. Thank you for your patience and trusting me enough to throw you into the middle of the plot.

Finally Nero. This was your concept, your premise, from No Good Deed to What You Are In The Dark. I just had Roen go through the journey. She definitely came out of it worse for wear with a morality crisis to boot! But it was fun, intense, addicting, and moving for me. Thank you.

And there are LOTS of other people I should also thank, those who posted, participated, gave me feedback and such. But that list would be quite long. Thank you all though, this would not have been the same without all of you.

Gonna go now since this sounds like some award acceptance speech... -snort-

RE: Kudos! - Melodia - 05-19-2015

I want to say thank you to Eleni for an awesome rp session yesterday. Playing as a counselor is tough at times and sometimes curveballs come flying in from the characters, and Eleni was no different. I really had fun and want to say thank you for the time and the fun scene.

Also, to everyone who's been helping me explore this new role, thank you all so much. I look forward to more rp with Melodia and growing her network. Smile

RE: Kudos! - Kellach Woods - 05-24-2015

So, kudos to the IC WP Normal team of awesome at running away from huge ass tonberries, in-combat reactions, and amazing explorations!

Which means :
L'yhta Mahre
Eamont Desormeaux
K'ahne Tariq (WITH BONUS SOLDIERY TO BOOT!)

I'd also like to thank the following NPCs for providing us with amazing repartee.

Bronze Buzzard
Bronze Beetle
Tonberry
Tonberry Stalker
Keeper of Halidor

and last, but certainly not least

THE NOT DEAD, STILL BREATHING, BUT SLIGHTLY LESS RANCOROUS

TONBERRY KING

RE: Kudos! - Kage - 05-25-2015

Thanks to Yvelont and Rivienne, two of the kindest and most wonderful of tall gazellezen around. Thank you for putting up with my delays, and for saving Kage from becoming a nest of Zizes' lunch. Safe journeys to the north <3

RE: Kudos! - Martiallais - 05-26-2015

Here comes a few!

-Kudos to Tae & Co. from the Night Blades for literally scooping me up and taking me to a one and done T5 clear. My FCs been banging our heads against it and I only mentioned offhandedly that I wouldn't mind clearing it (as I'd pretty much assumed it would have to wait till post-Heavensward Roflstomping) and a short while later we were done.

-Kudos to that brave (and patient) Brayflox team that stuck with my level 32 self tanking it. One wipe on the boss before we cleared it (and two more times to boot). It was a nice boost to the sword-n-board confidence.

-Kudos to Steel Wolf & Delial Grimsong for being patient with me! I know I've been talking various RP stuffs for a few weeks and now that it's finally getting off the ground it's super exciting. Just the starting tidbits we've done has me itching for more!

RE: Kudos! - Seye Qhesu - 05-26-2015

Kudos to:

Domri for being a brotherly figure to bri
Warren for being an influence
Kei for keeping me company while I farm
Lottie for having fun with our ic rivalry
Nate for the drinking contests
Everyone for the fun spars

And anyone else I've interacted with since January.  ^_^

RE: Kudos! - Steel Wolf - 06-04-2015

Kudos to Zarek Windsoul, F.A.T.E. and the others who were operating and playing alongside a very awesome RP event these past few days and for including me in said event. This has had some excellent repercussions for Steel and her view of the Realm and its woes. It was a pivotal event for her, and precisely the sort of RP I was seeking when I arrived to this game.

And huge RoeHugs to Aris Frey for the delightful surprise in my mailbox. I've been trying to /whisper you for the past three days to thank you personally, but I hope you're reading this. Thank you so very much. <3

RE: Kudos! - Martiallais - 06-04-2015

(06-04-2015, 07:30 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: Kudos to Zarek Windsoul, F.A.T.E. and the others who were operating and playing alongside a very awesome RP event these past few days and for including me in said event.  This has had some excellent repercussions for Steel and her view of the Realm and its woes.  It was a pivotal event for her, and precisely the sort of RP I was seeking when I arrived to this game.

High praise, that! Thank you!

With that said, kudos to Steel Wolf, Delial Grimsong, and Mistalv Arroway. All three of you decided to come along and join our crazy little FC in this story arc I pitched at you and helped with so very much behind the scenes from proofreading to offering ideas/suggestions and even listening to me ramble and vent due to the many stresses that sometimes come along with the elaborate art of cat herding that is called 'scheduling group RP events'.

In character, all of you brought something special to the mix and I'm really looking forward to seeing not just how the story effects all three of those fierce characters, but how these beginnings of different connections play out. You were amazing, thank you again.

/bow

RE: Kudos! - Chris Ganale - 06-04-2015

It is utterly inexcusable that I've forgotten until today, but a shout-out is due for Clio, Franz, and Franz's buddy Lho'a who came out on Monday and kicked the crap out of Chao for me. Getting to cross steel with actual people was far more fun than just doing another backstory text dump into her history.

RE: Kudos! - Kage - 06-08-2015

Kudos to Trixie of Open RP, Kahn'a, Osric and Mikh'a as well as Spahro and Pripy and Kia.

Yall helped me in some way or form in getting punchcats.

Thank you. Made a most-likely-all-Sunday thing into a 2 hour thing.

RE: Kudos! - Berrod Armstrong - 06-08-2015

Kudos to Chiyo Hoshi for putting up with me being busy all the time. Argh we shall have our meeting soon, I'll make sure of it!

RE: Kudos! - Warren Castille - 06-17-2015

I got randomly tagged by Barbarccia Valadis for some deliciously paranoid and interesting RP last night. Would idle near the pillar again, 10/10