Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kudos! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Kudos! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Kudos! - Kage - 07-01-2014

I'm just going to say Kudos to everyone in Ul'dah.

To those who just see the Paladerp/Law enforcement/Military.

To those who ARE the Paladerp, Law enforcement and Military.

To those who are the support to the above.

To those who play antagonists to those above.

To those who get dragged into Ul'dah shenanigans.

You know who you are. You've made my time wonderful, especially this last month.

RE: Kudos! - Xydane - 07-01-2014

(07-01-2014, 01:19 PM)ExKage Wrote: I'm just going to say Kudos to everyone in Ul'dah.

To those who just see the Paladerp/Law enforcement/Military.

To those who ARE the Paladerp, Law enforcement and Military.

To those who are the support to the above.

To those who play antagonists to those above.

To those who get dragged into Ul'dah shenanigans.

You know who you are. You've made my time wonderful, especially this last month.

Xydane saved Erik. :3 Does he count?

RE: Kudos! - Kage - 07-01-2014

(07-01-2014, 02:50 PM)Xydane Wrote: Xydane saved Erik. :3 Does he count?

I guess so... /rubs the-goatee-that's-not-a-goatee-anymore
He helped support a Paladerp I mean Law Enforcement!

RE: Kudos! - Kage - 07-02-2014

So last night, I felt like I had a really emotional and enjoyable night.

Oscare: I'm sorry I had to leave it to a letter >.<

Kiht: KIHT'S REACTION TO KAGE WAS GREAT. Completely slipped his (and my) mind about how Kiht hasn't heard about his transformation. Also, in the short time he has left, he is indebted to her. Thank  you so much for last night.

Gharen: Thank you for logging in! Gharen is such a treat, especially when he's not growling about damned mages *whistles* And especially in that big brother role.

Roen: Every time I RP with you... <3 I didn't expect Roen's reactions so it made it all the more emotional. Like I said, needed to drink at least 24oz of water before I went to bed and honestly my eyes are still a little suspiciously dry and sensitive...

Thank you all so much. It's been an emotional fun ride :3

ALSO
Brass Blade <<NPC>> aka Stank Balls Mcbeef: Stank is a great character. Please roll him.

RE: Kudos! - ArmachiA - 07-02-2014

No shout outs to Ferah Fenias, Fillion Fenias, and Lho'to Bajeera for deciding to kill someone in Armi's house by... burning down Armi's house. Yall suck.

Tongue

It was fun and it's rare I actually get to be a player instead of a GM, so not knowing what was going on was awful just spiffy.

X'havir Vahl - For being the reason the house was burned down. You took it in stride. Roleplayed it well.

M'sato Tia - for happening to be in the house at the time whoops.

To M'wanthala Kryn, Liadan Summerfield, Haru Qwey, and Roh'to Nahl who came to see what the damage was even though they didn't have to. Whoo. Plots.

RE: Kudos! - Melodia - 07-03-2014

I wanted to say thank you for the rp that I had last night at the docks in Limsa. It was short but fun and I am starting to really get Ruru's rhythm down...the cadence if you will.

Zhavi: What can I say? You rock as always!! We make a damn fine team and I love the banter between Ruru and Zhi. Always very fun and pretty hilarious at time.
Ruru: "Useless? I was only half useless when you found me, not full-on!"
Laugh

I'mimiza Fhey: It was a blast meeting you! And sorry Ruru was being a little pain the ass, but he's just looking out for his senpai! But I think we will work well together as partners.

Looking forward to more tonight and I am getting screenshots and will post all tomorrow. Smile

RE: Kudos! - Warren Castille - 07-05-2014

Kudos to the Friends of Momodi. Last night was a blast and I hope I was coherent enough.

Might still be drunk, though. Sheesh. You party animals.

RE: Kudos! - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-05-2014

(07-05-2014, 10:26 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Kudos to the Friends of Momodi. Last night was a blast and I hope I was coherent enough.

Might still be drunk, though. Sheesh. You party animals.

We were LARPing being drunk.

By being drunk.

RE: Kudos! - Aya - 07-05-2014

Aawww sounds like I missed a lot of fun at Momodi's! !

RE: Kudos! - Melkire - 07-05-2014

Kudos to the Dodo Lady for hosting a good time at the Eyes last night. Great playlist, too, playing over her stream. And kudos to everyone who showed up! Had so much fun just shooting the shit... it was great. 

Bouncy Thumbsup Cactuar

RE: Kudos! - Melodia - 07-08-2014

I wanted to say thank you to the following for the impromptu rp last night:

Zhavi and I'mimiza Fhey: Once again you two were awesome and bringing the news of Krell to Ruru was actually a surprise I was not ready for so Ruru's reactions were very organic and natural. And I love when the three of us get together. It's like a buddy cop movie where Miza and Ruru are the cops and Zhi is the grouchy sergeant. LOL! Makes for good laughs at times and great stories. Smile 

Coatleque Crofte: I owe you a huge debt of gratitude for allowing me the chance to breathe life into this character. When I transferred him from the Goblin server I didn't know what to do with him and couldn't seem to get him to fit anywhere. So thank you for playing along and allowing me to establish him around the lands as a fun villain to play. I do appreciate your taking time in game and here on the forums to work with me and get him settled. Also helps me deepen Ruru's overall story so for that I am thankful. Plus hard to resist wanting to play an evil Lala.
Evil Laugh

Osric Melkire: Thank you as well, Osric for tossing the bone to Coatleque and steering her Limsa's way and to Zhi. Bringing the forum rp into the game can be tricky at times and that was a fun way to do it. So I appreciate your help as well.

Thank you again everyone for being damn awesome. Moogle

RE: Kudos! - Coatleque - 07-08-2014

(07-08-2014, 07:43 AM)Rurutani Wrote: I do appreciate your taking time in game and here on the forums to work with me and get him settled.

I love it when a story comes together. Seriously though... all I did this weekend was follow-up on one lead after another. Dazed

Props to Roen for once again taking the NPC role and throwing a wrench into my plans. Hornet is going to wind up killing Crofte yet.

And also to Leilani for our extended RP exchange via pen and paper. In-game pen and paper. It's like a paradox, I know.

RE: Kudos! - Askier - 07-09-2014

After last night, I need to give some massive Kudos to Kahn'a Od'hilkas. The fellow has been running the hero side of my up coming event and the poor guy has so many people flying at him wanting to rp and asking him things that I'm actually going to be limiting my rp on Jin'li in game  for the next few days so I can be on Askier in game to help him out. He is an amazing roleplayer and awesome for helping me organize this event and deserves a round of appluase for all the help he has Been to me so far getting event set up. Also Osric kudos for you and Kahn'a as well for doing this last time. I had no idea how much harder to run the hero side is. 0.o

Also, to Osric, Kanaria, and Leilani, you deserve props for letting me put those collars on you IC and basically complicate every rp you have had since. I am a right bastard as Jin'li and I swear they will be off soon for I am kind. 

Also, Erik Mynhier, was a blast to rp with again and kudos for having so much stuff thrown rapid fire at you last night IC wise and running with it so well. Thrilled to have you back. (P.S. you haven't made the women of Ul'dah weep yet have you? :p )

RE: Kudos! - Aya - 07-09-2014

I have never really met Kahn'a but his name keeps popping up, and having read Askier's kudos I can see why.  Thank you Kahn'a, maybe when its all over I'll be able to meet you! ^_^ (you can have my kudos too!)

M'jumalis Yashna was terrific to meet and RP with last night, she really made Aya's night and almost distracted her from a pretty nasty fight that was brewing! (And kudos to those involved as well, for making the scene tense but not actually letting violence spill over in the Quick Sand).

RE: Kudos! - Coatleque - 07-11-2014

Thanks to everyone involved last night in one way or another. Who knew there would be such a stir caused when Crofte was taken!? I swear I had five separate link pearls chattering at once.

Also to Obsidian, Gharen, and Roen for the previous night. Hornet, you had to sit through my speech twice. I hope it wasn't boring. To the others, I hope I conveyed the seriousness to which Crofte is taking this investigation.

And finally, thanks to Aya for being so patient! I promise Coatleque will sit all night with you if she survives and just talk about whatever you want!