Hydaelyn Role-Players
R'adehn Tia - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: R'adehn Tia (/showthread.php?tid=7401)

R'adehn Tia - Rad - 06-19-2014

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: R'adehn Tia

• Primary character:  R'adehn Tia

• Character History   R'adehn (Rad) grew up as the son of a prominent Nunh in the Raptor tribe. He was favored by his father for his  off colored eyes (one is blue, the other yellow). His father wished for him to become a Nunh to pass on his desirable traits, but R'ad found himself at odds with the tribes costumes. The Raptors favored physical strength above all else while Rad was an inquisitive child and gifted in magical arts. As he grew up he began to reject his tribal culture and left to Eorzea to study as an Arcanist. In no time, he had achieved Summoner abilities and began to focus his studies onto black magic. 

It was at this point he began to research how ancient cultures dealt with the primal threat. He believed that these cultures had a means of controlling the primals. His theories were rejected as insane and dangerous, but two mages believed in him. One of whom he developed a romantic connection with. Her name was, Maeonia. Although Rad had feelings for the female Mi'qote, he did his best to respect the boundaries of her relationship with her mate. He dove into his work and master black magic. 

When Maeonia broke up with her mate, She admitted her feelings for Rad, but asked for time which Rad gladly gave her as he went off to begin his studies on white magic. Rad returned to find the Mae had decided to couple with another gentlemen. Dismayed he went off abandoning his friends and guild and diving into his work completely. He only manages to take breaks for the occasional drink and one night stand. 
  • Personality: At this point, Rad is quiet and pensive, but this is due to his depressed state. He is often kind hearted, reasonable, and inquisitive. He is Bisexual, which is a trait he only recently became aware of in a very limited capacity. I would love to see him in a romantic relationship with another male of a different species.
  • Linkshells: None (yet)

• Primary RP linkshell: None (yet)

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Heavy, Very Heavy

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

I've had some experience with combat RP, but nothing extensive. It doesn't mean I am not willing to learn. 
  • Views on IC romance:

Rad has had a romantic relationship, but it just didn't work out. I'm all for my Mi'qote having a partner in crime. Keep in mind that Rad has been on Gilgamesh for some time which is why he has such a detailed history. 
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Sounds awesome, but currently have none. 
  • Views on lore:

I followed the lore right down to how I put together my character's name and history. Lore is very important. 

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

Whatever works. I'm not picky in this case. 

III. Other Info

• Timezone:Central
    [color][font]
    [/font][/color]
  • Contact info: Contact me in game.

i