Hydaelyn Role-Players
Adventurer's Guild - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Adventurer's Guild (/showthread.php?tid=7522)

Pages: 1 2 3

Adventurer's Guild - Zoetrooper - 06-29-2014

This linkshell is meant to keep Roleplayers and their companies in the know for events, RP invites/gatherings, dungeons and general aid for fellow roleplayers.

Users are encouraged to use this linkshell to let people know where their characters are located and that they are available for RP. If you are having a small get together and would be interested in having a few more join this is also a good linkshell to use.

All who love RP are welcome so long as they are respectful to their fellow player.

---

This linkshell is not meant to be used as FC recruitment and advertisement. Nor is it meant to be used to single out players or FCs in any sort of negative light.

Harassment in the channel should not be happening but if it does please contact M'elodie Valtyr about the issue.

---

This channel is regularly maintained, if you are accidentally removed by wrongful perception of inactivity please just ask for an invite or talk to me personally. It could just be that by happenstance my hours never sync with yours and I am unable to record your name as being online for 2+ weeks.

--- 

If you are looking for an IC linkshell might I suggest Sellswords.

RE: Adventurer's Guild - Zoetrooper - 06-29-2014

After gaining leadership of this channel only a few days ago I am attempting to get it back on track. I've cleared out a few inactive people and may have removed a few active people in the process.

If this is the case you have my humblest apologies. Please contact me in game and I'll have you added right back in.

Cheers!
-Zoetrooper

RE: Adventurer's Guild - Kallan - 07-23-2014

Refreshing the last post date on this LS so the Powers That Be don't remove it from the listing.

RE: Adventurer's Guild - Zoetrooper - 08-05-2014

It seems this linkshell is at capacity. I ask members that have alts in the linkshell to keep your main in there.

As well if you plan on going on hiatus please step out for the time being.

Cheers!

RE: Adventurer's Guild - Zoetrooper - 09-02-2014

This linkshell has been maintained as of September 1st, 2014. If you were removed by accident do let an officer know we will happily reinvite you!

RE: Adventurer's Guild - W'ami - 09-23-2014

I am very interested in joining this linkshell and if someone could contact me with a pearl I would love that, contact me on here or in game my mains name is W'ami Celah, thank you for your time and help Smile

RE: Adventurer's Guild - Zoetrooper - 09-24-2014

(09-23-2014, 10:57 PM)W Wrote: I am very interested in joining this linkshell and if someone could contact me with a pearl I would love that, contact me on here or in game my mains name is W'ami Celah, thank you for your time and help Smile

Just did a search for you. I should be on much of today since I do not work. Yay! Give Zachree Rowlaux a poke.

RE: Adventurer's Guild - W'ami - 09-24-2014

(09-24-2014, 12:52 PM)Zoetrooper Wrote:
(09-23-2014, 10:57 PM)W Wrote: I am very interested in joining this linkshell and if someone could contact me with a pearl I would love that, contact me on here or in game my mains name is W'ami Celah, thank you for your time and help Smile

Just did a search for you. I should be on much of today since I do not work. Yay! Give Zachree Rowlaux a poke.
I will be looking for you I am logging on now Smile

RE: Adventurer's Guild - Peppercats - 09-26-2014

I too am interested in joining  when is the best time to talk to someonein game?

RE: Adventurer's Guild - Zoetrooper - 09-29-2014

(09-26-2014, 09:01 AM)Peppercats Wrote: I too am interested in joining  when is the best time to talk to someonein game?

Wow I caught this late, but as you are in the channel no worries!

RE: Adventurer's Guild - Noxeris - 10-21-2014

So how would I go about joining you guys? Never used an LS before. Big Grin

RE: Adventurer's Guild - Painted Lightning - 10-24-2014

Hope you still have some room, I was told this was a good place for new players like me to go. You can hit me up either on here or in game.

-Painted Thunder

RE: Adventurer's Guild - Sin Darkwolf - 10-29-2014

I would like to join if room is still available. I'm online normally after 5pm est

RE: Adventurer's Guild - STARFIGHTER - 11-08-2014

Edit: Whoops, wrong server.

RE: Adventurer's Guild - Q'etsiyah - 12-02-2014

I really wish there was something like this on Balmung. I would join in a heartbeat!