Hydaelyn Role-Players
The "Shipping" Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The "Shipping" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7547)

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Warren Castille - 07-13-2014

That'll teach me to go AFK in spiritbond gear...

[6:49 p.m.]Valirelia Ferox: ((why is warren naked?))
[6:49 p.m.]Eudalie N'aal: ((trying to figure that out)))
[6:50 p.m.]Valirelia Ferox: ((is he shipping pillars again?))
[6:50 p.m.]Eudalie N'aal: ((lol, maybe he is. Or he could be pillar shipped.))
[6:51 p.m.]Eudalie N'aal: ((Thaarus, that hat.))
[6:51 p.m.]Thaarus Vithala: It's glorious, I know.))

[8:12 p.m.][8]<Kage Kiryuu> Warren... looks intimidating.
[8:12 p.m.][8]<Kage Kiryuu> ... but also in leopard print
[8:13 p.m.][8]<Aya Foxheart> ...
[8:13 p.m.][8]<Aya Foxheart> Warren in leopard print?
[8:13 p.m.][8]<Kage Kiryuu> go to the gflames hall

NEVER HAPPENED. DON'T KNOW WHY EVERYONE'S HALLUCINATING.

[Image: XJthSfj.jpg]

...how much did I drink last night

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Coatleque - 07-13-2014

(07-13-2014, 05:09 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(07-13-2014, 04:54 PM)Coatleque Wrote:
(07-13-2014, 04:07 PM)Melkire Wrote:
(07-13-2014, 04:00 PM)Coatleque Wrote: Wait...
... Who's "Bara"?

You poor, innocent little thing. 

*sniff*
Maybe she should just give in to Jin'li.
Sadness...

:<

Hey... Crofte is hot, but she can't change who he is.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Elyscia - 07-14-2014

I have only just remembered that I had been shipping Warren long before you guys made it cool. *Puts on hipster glasses*

Now that a certain someone has arrived again, I must put up my flag and ride out.

Warren x Andrea ship must sail again. LONG LIVE THE ORIGINAL SHIP!

[16:04]Andrea J.: "Blame mah daddy. Ah still ain't really sure where he got it either, but growin' up with him on his chocobo ranch out away from civilization... Well, Ah got a lot more than mah looks from him, Ah'll just say that."
[16:06]Warren C. looks her over appraisingly. "Now that you mention it, you do look the part of a farmhand." He grins at her warmly. "Not often I run into someone who I can look eye to eye with without ducking."

[1:40]Warren Castille: "You joined it to meet people, right? And if it's quiet, that's the opposite of the intended goal."
[1:41]______ tilts her head and 'awws' at the two Hyurs sitting down together. "Love birds?"
[1:41]____: "Leave 'em be, ___, that guys on a mission or somethin'."
[1:41]Andrea Jackson: "Oh. Eh... Ah dunno. Ah joined it partly ta try an' give me an opportunity ta get outta Ul'dah. But--" she pauses at the new voice, only to glance over to her with a light blush. "Uh... N-no, not really..."
[1:41]Warren Castille looks slightly bewildered. "I, uh... I beg pardon?"
[1:42]_____ sighs and mutters beneath his breath. "Bloody 'ell..."
[1:42]_____: "Jus' cute, ____. Reminds me o' when ya first... -" she looks over at the bashful couple and giggles. "Don't let me spoil yer night. Be sure to use 'protection'"
[1:42]Warren Castille fails to understand you.
[1:42]___: "Stop bein' so nosey."

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Warren Castille - 07-14-2014

This thread is annihilating (enhancing?) my reputation.

I'M JUST POLITE, YOU ASSHOLES.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Berrod Armstrong - 07-14-2014

(07-13-2014, 04:00 PM)Coatleque Wrote: Wait...
... Who's "Bara"?
This made me laugh so hard I have a headache now.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Andrea Jackson - 07-14-2014

(07-14-2014, 10:02 AM)Elyscia Wrote: I have only just remembered that I had been shipping Warren long before you guys made it cool. *Puts on hipster glasses*

Now that a certain someone has arrived again, I must put up my flag and ride out.

Warren x Andrea ship must sail again. LONG LIVE THE ORIGINAL SHIP!

[16:04]Andrea J.: "Blame mah daddy. Ah still ain't really sure where he got it either, but growin' up with him on his chocobo ranch out away from civilization... Well, Ah got a lot more than mah looks from him, Ah'll just say that."
[16:06]Warren C. looks her over appraisingly. "Now that you mention it, you do look the part of a farmhand." He grins at her warmly. "Not often I run into someone who I can look eye to eye with without ducking."

[1:40]Warren Castille: "You joined it to meet people, right? And if it's quiet, that's the opposite of the intended goal."
[1:41]______ tilts her head and 'awws' at the two Hyurs sitting down together. "Love birds?"
[1:41]____: "Leave 'em be, ___, that guys on a mission or somethin'."
[1:41]Andrea Jackson: "Oh. Eh... Ah dunno. Ah joined it partly ta try an' give me an opportunity ta get outta Ul'dah. But--" she pauses at the new voice, only to glance over to her with a light blush. "Uh... N-no, not really..."
[1:41]Warren Castille looks slightly bewildered. "I, uh... I beg pardon?"
[1:42]_____ sighs and mutters beneath his breath. "Bloody 'ell..."
[1:42]_____: "Jus' cute, ____. Reminds me o' when ya first... -" she looks over at the bashful couple and giggles. "Don't let me spoil yer night. Be sure to use 'protection'"
[1:42]Warren Castille fails to understand you.
[1:42]___: "Stop bein' so nosey."

I'm... surprised and honored I was even remembered. XD

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Warren Castille - 07-14-2014

This community doesn't forget.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Whittledown - 07-15-2014

Sorry Warren. Until Blood on the Sands is resolved....

*rips off Crofte x Castille t-shirt to reveal a Crofte x Jin'li t-shirt*

Serve your Master well, Crofte!

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Coatleque - 07-15-2014

Yes Mas... I mean, okayface.jpg

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Aya - 07-15-2014

I hope Jin'li meets his end by Warren's sword (while Crofte is wearing the Leia bikini and chained to Jin'li's throne).

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Warren Castille - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 12:28 PM)Aya Wrote: I hope Jin'li meets his end by Warren's sword (while Crofte is wearing the Leia bikini and chained to Jin'li's throne).

As much as it pains me to admit it, there are people ahead of me in the line.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Aya - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 12:40 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 12:28 PM)Aya Wrote: I hope Jin'li meets his end by Warren's sword (while Crofte is wearing the Leia bikini and chained to Jin'li's throne).

As much as it pains me to admit it, there are people ahead of me in the line.
Excuse me? Isn't this the Pillar Shipping thread?  In here nothing comes before Warren <3 Crofte, nothing! ^_^

Easy to tell who the romantics are.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Whittledown - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 12:57 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Easy to tell who the romantics are.

What's more romantic than Crofte's will breaking in service to Jin'li and becoming a willing servant to his depravity only to have Warren arrive and kill Jin'li before taking Crofte back for rehabilitation only to find that Crofte's newfound desire for servitude has transferred to Warren and resulting in Warren having to learn how to properly claim Crofte in order to save her from descending into listlessness while at the same time Warren discovers in himself a strength he never new as he becomes more and more dominant and learns to enjoy the submission of Crofte and the "skills" she came to have while serving Jin'li.

I will go away now.

(07-15-2014, 01:09 PM)Whittledown Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 12:57 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Easy to tell who the romantics are.

What's more romantic than Crofte's will breaking in service to Jin'li and becoming a willing servant to his depravity only to have Warren arrive and kill Jin'li before taking Crofte back for rehabilitation only to find that Crofte's newfound desire for servitude has transferred to Warren and resulting in Warren having to learn how to properly claim Crofte in order to save her from descending into listlessness while at the same time Warren discovers in himself a strength he never new as he becomes more and more dominant and learns to enjoy the submission of Crofte and the "skills" she came to have while serving Jin'li.

I will go away now.

Time for a cold shower, my friend. Easy now.