Hydaelyn Role-Players
The "Shipping" Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The "Shipping" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7547)

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Fates Skein - 07-15-2014

Hornet's bringing the X into Crofte X Warren.  (Should that be XXX?)

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Kage - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 01:09 PM)Whittledown Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 12:57 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Easy to tell who the romantics are.

What's more romantic than Crofte's will breaking in service to Jin'li and becoming a willing servant to his depravity only to have Warren arrive and kill Jin'li before taking Crofte back for rehabilitation only to find that Crofte's newfound desire for servitude has transferred to Warren and resulting in Warren having to learn how to properly claim Crofte in order to save her from descending into listlessness while at the same time Warren discovers in himself a strength he never new as he becomes more and more dominant and learns to enjoy the submission of Crofte and the "skills" she came to have while serving Jin'li.

I will go away now.
.... steamy XXX??!

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 01:17 PM)ExKage Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 12:57 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Easy to tell who the romantics are.

What's more romantic than Crofte's will breaking in service to Jin'li and becoming a willing servant to his depravity only to have Warren arrive and kill Jin'li before taking Crofte back for rehabilitation only to find that Crofte's newfound desire for servitude has transferred to Warren and resulting in Warren having to learn how to properly claim Crofte in order to save her from descending into listlessness while at the same time Warren discovers in himself a strength he never new as he becomes more and more dominant and learns to enjoy the submission of Crofte and the "skills" she came to have while serving Jin'li.

I will go away now.
.... steamy XXX??!

Crofte was already a slave though, so for her it's less exciting and more /sigh "Not this again."

And we all know nat will save her and they'll rub berets against each other, the traditional sultansworn mating ceremony.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Berrod Armstrong - 07-15-2014

I will go away now.
...has Hornet been reading the 'romance novels' at the Knuckles...?

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Kage - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 01:22 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: And we all know nat will save her and they'll rub berets against each other, the traditional sultansworn mating ceremony.

... This explains everything. :p

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Whittledown - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 01:23 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:

I will go away now.
...has Hornet been reading the 'romance novels' at the Knuckles...?

Hornet has her own stash of smut thank you very much.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Melodia - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 01:26 PM)Whittledown Wrote: [quote pid=95775 dateline=1405445000]
Hornet has her own stash of smut thank you very much.

[/quote]
Shooooot. *Ruru breaks out his own stash.* Look who you're talking to. Laugh

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Coatleque - 07-15-2014

Quote:for her it's less exciting and more /sigh "Not this again."

Can't... can't it be both?

(07-15-2014, 01:46 PM)Coatleque Wrote:

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Melkire - 07-15-2014

...now I want to know what an excited sigh sounds like.

Besides a gasp or a moan, that is.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Warren Castille - 07-15-2014

So this is how the romance ends. Not with a bang, but with a BANG.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 01:48 PM)Melkire Wrote:

More of a breathless wheeze. Very sexy.

(07-15-2014, 01:50 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 01:48 PM)Melkire Wrote:

More of a breathless wheeze. Very sexy.

I imagine it's more in the tone. A cant of the hips, head tilted, "Not this again." Said in a smokey voice and with an inviting smile on the lips.

I have a serious problem please help me

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Aya - 07-15-2014

*Shocked Gasp* What have I done!

(^_^ I like it <3)

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Fates Skein - 07-15-2014

*dumps Hornet in a tub of cold water*

Look what you've all done!  She's all we-  You know what, nevermind. >.>