Hydaelyn Role-Players
The "Shipping" Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The "Shipping" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7547)

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Whittledown - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 05:33 PM)Aerghwab Wrote: So THAT's what this is about. What about NPCs?

[Image: Into_the_Heart_of_the_Whorl.png]

Eynzahr x Merlwyb, yo.

Merlwyb is Hornet's!

Show Content

I will fight you! Evil

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Coatleque - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 05:07 PM)Xydane Wrote: I'll be honest, I still don't get what this thread is about. Meh. *Shrugs and walks away*

Check "shipping" in the urban dictionary.
Then see who typically stands back-to-back around the center pillar together in the Quicksand.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Melkire - 07-15-2014

On that note...

Otopa x Momodi 4 lyfe.

#NatBait whoops that's not Nanamo

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Roen - 07-15-2014

Minfilia and Thancred? Is that canon?

[sub]Oh wait though... Thancred is a cutie... can I ship my own character with an NPC... >.>[/sub]

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Aerghwab - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 05:36 PM)Whittledown Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 05:33 PM)Aerghwab Wrote: So THAT's what this is about. What about NPCs?

Eynzahr x Merlwyb, yo.

Merlwyb is Hornet's!
Whoa, there, lass! Be takin' it up wiv th' Marshall there! Big Grin

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Xydane - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 05:38 PM)Coatleque Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 05:07 PM)Xydane Wrote: I'll be honest, I still don't get what this thread is about. Meh. *Shrugs and walks away*

Check "shipping" in the urban dictionary.
Then see who typically stands back-to-back around the center pillar together in the Quicksand.

Oh... OH! Is it Coatleque and this guy? You both make a wovely couple. :3

BTW, I did the common courtesy of just putting in the link. Big Grin

---> http://automotivefleetrepair.biz/images/27107-image-funny-hilarious-ugly-people32-spp-misc-wiki.jpg

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Coatleque - 07-21-2014

The suspense...
... it burns!

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Coatleque - 07-22-2014

I'm going to hell for double posting.

Erik X Yangh. Go!

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Berrod Armstrong - 07-22-2014

(07-21-2014, 04:15 PM)Coatleque Wrote: The suspense...
... it burns!
I literally shook my head and murmured, "Oh, sweetie no..." when I read that last post.

My roommate follows the stories on here and watches the roleplay sometimes, though he doesn't play the game. He was so mad at Warren:

"DUDE'S LIKE A BRICK WALL, DOESN'T LET ANYTHING OUT AND THAT'S THE THING HE'S GONNA ADMIT?!"

I've endured much domestic abuse because of your character, Warren.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Warren Castille - 07-22-2014

(07-22-2014, 11:56 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:
... it burns!
I literally shook my head and murmured, "Oh, sweetie no..." when I read that last post.

My roommate follows the stories on here and watches the roleplay sometimes, though he doesn't play the game. He was so mad at Warren:

"DUDE'S LIKE A BRICK WALL, DOESN'T LET ANYTHING OUT AND THAT'S THE THING HE'S GONNA ADMIT?!"

Man's got his reasons. Wouldn't have been fair to the girl to have her thinking he's some kind of good guy.

Edit: Just sank in that there are people not even in the game watching our episodes of SHUT UP YOU IDIOT JUST KISS ALREADY. Mind blown.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Berrod Armstrong - 07-22-2014

(07-22-2014, 11:57 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(07-22-2014, 11:56 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:
... it burns!

Man's got his reasons. Wouldn't have been fair to the girl to have her thinking he's some kind of good guy.
In all honesty it's a very smart move for him to have done that -- what he did was an inescapable product of hyur (human/man's) nature. Being honest about it up front, however, is not something most men would do. 

Man, the nice murderers always gotta work so hard for the girl...

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Warren Castille - 07-22-2014

(07-22-2014, 12:00 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: In all honesty it's a very smart move for him to have done that -- what he did was an inescapable product of hyur (human/man's) nature. Being honest about it up front, however, is not something most men would do. 

It was the "proper" thing to do. The fair one, maybe. Time will tell if it was the smart thing. I have my doubts.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Aya - 07-22-2014

(07-22-2014, 12:07 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(07-22-2014, 12:00 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: In all honesty it's a very smart move for him to have done that -- what he did was an inescapable product of hyur (human/man's) nature. Being honest about it up front, however, is not something most men would do. 

It was the "proper" thing to do. The fair one, maybe. Time will tell if it was the smart thing. I have my doubts.
"Castille takes the hand-off, shrugs off Inspector's tackle in the backfield, did you see that stiff-arm!  Cuts-back across the field, he's through another defender, Jin'li's the only one left who can make a tackle- he's in the open field, 40, 30, 20, he's going all the... - he's dropped the ball, he's dropped the ball, he's dropped the ball, and the defense has it!!"

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Oscare - 07-22-2014

I was hounding Warren ICly so much yesterday.

"Dude she's got a thing for you."

"I'M NOT HER TYPE I SWEAR."

"You so totally are."

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN US THO"

"She was freaking staring at you from behind a pillar, man."

"STOP LYING OMG"

Oscare secretly thinks Warren's just a modest highschool girl in a big man's body.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-22-2014

(07-22-2014, 12:16 PM)Oscare Wrote: Oscare secretly thinks Warren's just a modest highschool girl in a big man's body.

All I can envision now is Warren hiding somewhere staring at Crofte in duty. "I hope senpai notices me"