Hydaelyn Role-Players
The "Shipping" Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The "Shipping" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7547)

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Coatleque - 07-23-2014

Nice, maybe. But certainly not kind. I know someone who can school them in those matters.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Aya - 07-23-2014

*Whips out a hooligan tool from nowhere.  In pretty pink writing one end is labelled "Nice", the other "Kind".*

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Kage - 07-23-2014

Most people would disagree with Crofte about Kage being kind. ;p

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-23-2014

Ummm clearly you all our overreacting. Whenever Natalie enters a situation with good intentions it *always* turns out well. Never have her plans ever backfired, or complicated things.

So basically now that Natalie is on the scene, the only thing Crofte and Warren need to worry about is where to hold the wedding.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Berrod Armstrong - 07-23-2014

[sub]the red wedding[/sub]

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Aya - 07-23-2014

(07-23-2014, 03:44 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: Ummm clearly you all our overreacting. Whenever Natalie enters a situation with good intentions it *always* turns out well. Never have her plans ever backfired, or complicated things.

So basically now that Natalie is on the scene, the only thing Crofte and Warren need to worry about is where to hold the wedding.
*laughs* "Officer, I was just trying to get the two together at last.  I've never had a 'kidnapping them for their own good' plan go awry before!!"

Natalie's plan: I'll get them together in the airship lounge for romantic lunch!

What happens: They're mugged along the way. There is a 40 minute wait for a table. They ran out of today's special. The airship crashes into the lounge when trying to dock.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Berrod Armstrong - 07-23-2014

Yooooou're heeeeere, there's NOOOOOTHING I FEAARRRR/AND I KNNOOOOOOW THAT MY HEART WILL GO OONNNNN~

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Roen - 07-23-2014

(07-23-2014, 03:49 PM)Coatleque Wrote: Natalie's plan: I'll get them together in the airship lounge for romantic lunch!

What happens: They're mugged along the way.  There is a 40 minute wait for a table.  They ran out of today's special.  The airship crashes into the lounge when trying to dock.
You know Nat so well, Crofte.

You two are indeed Riggs and Murtaugh.

Or Turner and Hooch.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-23-2014

(07-23-2014, 03:49 PM)Coatleque Wrote: Natalie's plan: I'll get them together in the airship lounge for romantic lunch!

What happens: They're mugged along the way.  There is a 40 minute wait for a table.  They ran out of today's special.  The airship crashes into the lounge when trying to dock.

*something explodes*

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Warren Castille - 07-23-2014

I WRITE A POST AND DRIVE HOME FROM WORK AND ALL THIS HAPPENS?

You. Crazy. Kids.

Also, this is happening.
(posted unfinished work with Warren's permission)
(note: not my work )

[Image: Mx4ZxAU.png]

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Oscare - 07-23-2014

who is responsible for this atrocity 

(07-23-2014, 04:30 PM)Oscare Wrote: who is responsible for this atrocity 

Atrocity? Surely you jest. Also, that is just a small snip of the full picture.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Warren Castille - 07-23-2014

Love stories develop fans. Fans are creative. Hence, fan-art. I beseech you to return to page 1 and look where THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE WANTED.