Hydaelyn Role-Players
The "Shipping" Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The "Shipping" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7547)

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 09:18 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 09:13 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: Love on the Sands is gonna be amazing. ...people should also PM Nat their pairings for characters that aren't their own. *grin* ...What could possibly go wrong?
Gonna make you regret that.

/PMs Nat

Do your worst. Big Grin

...maybe Franz will have some friends by the end. Ones that you know, haven't come from the Quicksand or getting in a barfight.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Warren Castille - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 09:39 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 09:18 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 09:13 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: Love on the Sands is gonna be amazing. ...people should also PM Nat their pairings for characters that aren't their own. *grin* ...What could possibly go wrong?
Gonna make you regret that.

/PMs Nat

Do your worst. Big Grin

...maybe Franz will have some friends by the end. Ones that you know, haven't come from the Quicksand, or getting in a barfight.

Prepositional.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Aya - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 09:39 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: ...maybe Franz will have some friends by the end. Ones that you know, haven't come from the Quicksand or getting in a barfight.
Love you too!  Sheesh, what is with all of the Quick Sand hate lately! Heart

I'm aware we likely across as fairly cliqueish. I expect it rubs some people the wrong way. I wish there was a way to combat it, and I'm open to ideas.

guys we need to ship people from Limsa

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Berrod Armstrong - 07-30-2014

Ah, the age old dilemma. 

"Oh boy all those people are talking and having a good time and playing and stuff!"

"Let's go talk to them?"

"Are you crazy? I'm going to complain about them instead!"

Jokes aside, LIMSA SHIPPING: Already shipping RuruXZhavi

5ever

CROSS POLLINATION SHIP BONUS:

HornetXDogberry because dohoho

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Roen - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 11:17 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: HornetXDogberry because dohoho

I support this ship! Thumbsup

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Melkire - 07-30-2014

Zhi x Raz. I don't care that Jager is canon for Zhi or that Raz bats for the other team.

...also I heard there was an Askier x Roen fanclub. Where do I sign up?

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 11:01 AM)Aya Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 09:39 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: ...maybe Franz will have some friends by the end. Ones that you know, haven't come from the Quicksand or getting in a barfight.
Love you too!  Sheesh, what is with all of the Quick Sand hate lately! Heart

There's no hate! Franz just doesn't wanna cause [as many] problems anymore. It's been nice to see him getting along with not-law-enforcement people like Yangh and Rinh'sae.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Kage - 07-30-2014

+1 for HornetxDogberry

As for Roen... I was thinking about how the only real time a 'shipping relationship' type came up was that Naz was rebuffed so it was like "no girls for Roen"... BUT WHAT IF THAT'S JUST CAUSE NAZ IS LIKE A WOMANIZER HUH. What if we're looking at the wrong gender for Roen~ HURM?

/dies

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Coatleque - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 11:30 AM)ExKage Wrote: What if we're looking at the wrong gender for Roen~ HURM?

What do you think her and Crofte discuss every night alone in her cell anyway?

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Roen - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 11:30 AM)ExKage Wrote: As for Roen... I was thinking about how the only real time a 'shipping relationship' type came up was that Naz was rebuffed so it was like "no girls for Roen"... BUT WHAT IF THAT'S JUST CAUSE NAZ IS LIKE A WOMANIZER HUH. What if we're looking at the wrong gender for Roen~ HURM?

/dies

/thwap

You know Naz was not the only female to express interest. It started to make me wonder.. "Is it the armor? Why??"

*shrug*

Let's just say... Roen is very traditional. Tongue

EDIT: *dies* CROFTE!

Definitely the armor.

Source: Every effing day in the Quicksand.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Kage - 07-30-2014

Thwaps do not work on me. Only BONKs!

I could have sworn you mentioned Roen getting another suitor while she wasn't in the armor... or maybe it was just the armor.

But... Roen needs more Hyur males in her life. Or males. I mean... there's Askier... Kage... Xydane... Frhanz'ir/Franz and then Verad. Now insert all the nice females and interactions.

Currently Askier and Franz have the most chances but then it's creepy cause Franz is a decade older than her or so ; ;

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Coatleque - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 11:37 AM)Roen Wrote: EDIT: *dies* CROFTE!

WHAT?! I meant boyz! They talk about boyz!

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Berrod Armstrong - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 11:51 AM)Coatleque Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 11:37 AM)Roen Wrote: EDIT: *dies* CROFTE!

WHAT?!  I meant boyz!  They talk about boyz!
DO they now?