Hydaelyn Role-Players
The "Shipping" Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The "Shipping" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7547)

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Warren Castille - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 12:20 PM)Oscare Wrote: Wait.
If we're talking NPCs now.

Oscare x Urianger.

You're welcome. 
I have a softspot for elezen. Especially female ones. Male ones are bonus too.

Waren, that sounds like a really adorable prompt to write.

Can't keep a hopeless romantic from trying. I live for tender moments like this. I'm sure that's a secret to you guys.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Coatleque - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 12:20 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: I think the idea of Oscare trying to keep himself from being a gruff jerk to Aya for her sake in like, a fancy restaurant is kind of a cute mental picture. I see lots of him grumbling, lots of her coyly giggling because she sees he's trying for her, and the most awkward and blushing smooch on the cheek at the end.

Seconded. Oscare X Aya! moar pls!

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Oscare - 07-30-2014

Too bad Oscare is too dark skinned to really blush, unless he gets a light colored face paint.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Roen - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 12:25 PM)Coatleque Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 12:20 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: I think the idea of Oscare trying to keep himself from being a gruff jerk to Aya for her sake in like, a fancy restaurant is kind of a cute mental picture. I see lots of him grumbling, lots of her coyly giggling because she sees he's trying for her, and the most awkward and blushing smooch on the cheek at the end.

Seconded. Oscare X Aya! moar pls!

Thirded! (is that a word)

I think it will be cuuuuuute.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Kage - 07-30-2014

Makes it all the better when you see Oscare's skin is flushed, just a bit warmer than usual. Just a little darker than usual~

I think we're still straying from the best part. Shipping. Roen.

"What kind of damned place gives you this many forks to eat with?! I only need one!" He barked at the set-up in front of him and gawked for a moment before his eyes darted upwards to look at the fair blonde sitting opposite him at the table. She raised a hand to her mouth and smiled behind it and the gesture was visible in her eyes. Oscare's expression melted from hardened to apologetic in the blink of an eye.

"I didn't mean to curse. So um. Sorry. Sheesh." He looked down and rubbed the back of his neck with a hand. "...is it hot in here? Seems really warm all of a sudden. I'll yell at them for you if it's hot."

She didn't say anything but there was a coquettish giggle, barely audible. Those eyes still peering at him, Oscare looked away and wished he could crawl under the table. "...sheesh."

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Berrod Armstrong - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 12:30 PM)ExKage Wrote: Makes it all the better when you see Oscare's skin is flushed, just a bit warmer than usual. Just a little darker than usual~

Roen X The Ala Mhigan Resistance MSQ arc?

Tres jealous.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Oscare - 07-30-2014

Warren.
Plays.
Oscare.
Too. 
Perfectly.
I feel like you could just play Oscare just as well as I do if I just gave you my account credentials, no joke.
... but there is ONE detail wrong. Oscare doesn't have a thick accent at all. He sometimes ends "-ing" words with "-in'", but that's it. Otherwise, you have earned yourself an A+ for Oscare writing.

(07-30-2014, 12:34 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 12:30 PM)ExKage Wrote: Makes it all the better when you see Oscare's skin is flushed, just a bit warmer than usual. Just a little darker than usual~

Tres jealous.
But Roen hasn't met them! :O!

(07-30-2014, 12:43 PM)ExKage Wrote:

Tres jealous.

Does this mean I need to catch up on the story... >.>

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Berrod Armstrong - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 12:44 PM)Roen Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 12:43 PM)ExKage Wrote:

Tres jealous.

Does this mean I need to catch up on the story... >.>
That's like...level 26 or something though...!
Also, we have to ship her with someone she's met? Darn.

[sub].../backspaces Gerolt, Hildebrand, Godbert and Widargelt[/sub]

Roen. Ideal traits in a partner.

Go.

Oh talking about those ones. Thought you were talking about the recent youngsters and refugees.

(07-30-2014, 12:52 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Roen. Ideal traits in a partner.

Go.

Pecs, abs... "Yay"

Waitaminnit when did I get thrown into a Dating Game?!

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Melkire - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 12:57 PM)Roen Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 12:52 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Roen. Ideal traits in a partner.

Go.

Pecs, abs... "Yay"

Waitaminnit when did I get thrown into a Dating Game?!

There's no need for this.

Just find her a Gharen who isn't Gharen.

Duh.