Hydaelyn Role-Players
The "Shipping" Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The "Shipping" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7547)

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Warren Castille - 08-12-2014

Is that wrong? Should I have not done that?

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Berrod Armstrong - 08-12-2014

(08-12-2014, 10:46 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Is that wrong? Should I have not done that?
Time will tell. I'll be over here, hiding from all the squee.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Dogberry - 08-12-2014

This thread has me really confused. I came here to look at business opportunities for trade on behalf of Syldra's Revenge and all I see is talk about kissing.

... Doesn't anybody want to buy all this sugar cane I've got?

... Or make out? We can do that, too.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Coatleque - 08-12-2014

(08-12-2014, 11:14 AM)Dogberry Wrote: This thread has me really confused. I came here to look at business opportunities for trade on behalf of Syldra's Revenge and all I see is talk about kissing.

... Doesn't anybody want to buy all this sugar cane I've got?

... Or make out? We can do that, too.

Well, since it's obvious that Coatleque is such a bad kisser now, she'll make out with your sugar cane, and then go turn it into chocolate ice cream to drown her sorrows with.

Dogberry is similarly heartbroken. He got epically dumped recently. Maybe they can get together, eat ice cream, watch "Love, Actually" and cry about how they'll be alone forever.

Love, Actually is in my Top 5. I'm man enough to admit that.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Oscare - 08-12-2014

welcome to bromance.net
where we roleplay bros before hoes

(08-12-2014, 12:00 PM)Dogberry Wrote: Dogberry is similarly heartbroken. He got epically dumped recently. Maybe they can get together, eat ice cream, watch "Love, Actually" and cry about how they'll be alone forever.
This sounds like me and my WoW Paladin. Those tubs of Haagen Dasz were the best...

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Roen - 08-12-2014

D: A sappy romance movie that I have not watched?

What is this?

(08-12-2014, 12:16 PM)Oscare Wrote: welcome to bromance.net
where we roleplay bros before hoes
Unless you're Berrod and your bro is your ho.

Life is sparked!

It's incredibly ego-serving but ha, you people love this! Well, you people love people loving people love people?

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Whittledown - 08-12-2014

(08-12-2014, 12:00 PM)Dogberry Wrote: Dogberry is similarly heartbroken. He got epically dumped recently. Maybe they can get together, eat ice cream, watch "Love, Actually" and cry about how they'll be alone forever.

Poor Dogberry... he should go find Hornet. She'll help him forget his troubles... HeartHeartHeart

Of course this means she'll beat him into a coma and when he wakes up he won't recall his own name, let alone his heartbreak.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Coatleque - 08-12-2014

(08-12-2014, 12:00 PM)Dogberry Wrote: Dogberry is similarly heartbroken. He got epically dumped recently.

Well, to clarify, Coatleque hasn't been dumped IC. But she is mountainless for the next two weeks or so. So sure, they can curl up together and cry over the feels.

(08-12-2014, 01:06 PM)Whittledown Wrote:

Poor Dogberry... he should go find Hornet. She'll help him forget his troubles... HeartHeartHeart

Of course this means she'll beat him into a coma and when he wakes up he won't recall his own name, let alone his heartbreak.

doesn't matter; had sex

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Kage - 08-12-2014

(08-12-2014, 12:28 PM)Roen Wrote: D:  A sappy romance movie that I have not watched?

What is this?
The only scene I know of "Love Actually" is the white cue/flash card scene that is also sorta heart breaking to me. As well as the ending to The Object of my Affection but I understood.

Look I like my ships to sail ok?

/em resists urge to find all the nice lesbian films again...