Hydaelyn Role-Players
The "Shipping" Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The "Shipping" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7547)

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Coatleque - 08-24-2014

Nero Wrote:Nero's face took on a cocky grin and he responded to her advance with one of his own, as he brought his face closer to hers. "I am not so sure I would get over it that easily, Miss Deneith," he said softly, his voice taking on a hint of challenge.

[Image: aR9RygC.png]

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Whittledown - 08-24-2014

Roen x Nero would provide unique opportunities for Hornet and Gharen to threaten a young man so I am for it.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Roen - 08-24-2014

(08-24-2014, 07:17 PM)Coatleque Wrote:
Nero Wrote:Nero's face took on a cocky grin and he responded to her advance with one of his own, as he brought his face closer to hers. "I am not so sure I would get over it that easily, Miss Deneith," he said softly, his voice taking on a hint of challenge.

I died.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Nero - 08-24-2014

[Image: MZeQ4K9.gif]

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Menelwen - 08-25-2014

(08-24-2014, 08:17 PM)Nero Wrote:

[Image: MZeQ4K9.gif]
I don't see any regret.

Welp, get the chocobo's saddle ready. Cause we're shipping this everywhere. Chocobo

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Kage - 08-25-2014

I miss all the good things when the only internet I have access to is the mobile data on my cell phone T_T

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Whittledown - 08-25-2014

Also, Oscare x Jancis please and thank you
[Image: love-tips-vintage-valentine-card-ducklin...rawing.jpg]

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Jancis - 08-25-2014

Wait what?

[Image: haibara_turning_red___gif_by_d_kaoko-d3bp0wy.gif]

Jancis tried to go visit Oscare at his med bay, but he was busy talking to B'ren! Ship them!

*stays on dry land*

ROEN AND NERO SAILING ON A SHIP. THE SAME ONE. Wooo wooooo

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Jancis - 08-25-2014

I think it's rather impressive for them to include a pillar.

Pillars make life better.

They might be stowaways in another cabin on the same ship Warren and Crofte are on

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Warren Castille - 08-25-2014

They're gonna need to find a free pillar, then. This one's all protected up.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Lady Rivienne - 08-25-2014

I need to jump in on this shipping business.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Nero - 08-25-2014

The pillar struck first. That's all I'm saying. I was the victim here, acting in self-defense.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Warren Castille - 08-25-2014

(08-25-2014, 12:53 PM)Nero Wrote: The pillar struck first. That's all I'm saying. I was the victim here, acting in self-defense.

They're a lot craftier than we give them credit for. Fortuitous things, they are.