Hydaelyn Role-Players
The "Shipping" Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The "Shipping" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7547)

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Kage - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 02:48 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Everyone knows Leanne only has eyes for that hat.

She has been with Natalie for a bell too long. So has Yangh! :<

I swear if you people actually commission a Tiergan work of Kage and Franz I might actually cry.

@Roen: But she's not a terrorist! ...? Big Grin?

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Warren Castille - 09-05-2014

Hey now, there's at least one pairing that people threatened to commission that never got results. Team Yaoi can get in line behind the Original Ship!

If I wasn't trying to save money I'd get one for them but I need a Kage portrait.

For reasons.

Perhaps I should crowdsource this :>

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Warren Castille - 09-05-2014

Similar story. Vacation, plus unexpected life things, plus medicine... I need fancy shiny art. But... life...

Argh.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Unnamed Mercenary - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 02:47 PM)Roen Wrote: Run Forest Franz run!

...there, I fixed it

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Coatleque - 09-05-2014

Rolleyes
Perhaps one day I will consider doing it.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Leanne - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 02:40 PM)ExKages Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 02:17 PM)Roen Wrote: *coughs*

Toni Braxton... your musical choices Osric. Astounds me.

I think Roen needs to stop hanging around terrorists.

What is up with this.

(but the dodo plan... is BRILLIANT)
Roen! Roen! /Kage waves his hand like the last kid to be picked for the team. Kage's not a terrorist! :3

Also, how are people supposed to acknowledge posts that are directed or relevant to... no one? It's just not easy to say *ships Kage* but if I said *ships Kage and Franz*

Well... NO. NO LEANNE. NO. IT'S NOT HAPPENING.

YOUR MOUTH SAYS NO, BUT YOUR BODY SAYS YES.

(09-05-2014, 02:48 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Everyone knows Leanne only has eyes for that hat.

That's the truest love story in all of Eorzea. Sorry Yangh, apologies Crofte-senpai.

Leanne x Fancy Hat forever and ever.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Jancis - 09-05-2014

As long as that hat doesn't get jealous of Lady Leanne following Lord Franz under waterfalls.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Melkire - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 02:38 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 02:36 PM)Melkire Wrote: Pffft. Don't be like that. Doesn't Ruru have someone ICly?

One of the first things you'll learn is that as soon as a couple become official, or an individual is no longer available, interest in them will drop and folks will move on to the next great thing.

Case in point: no one discusses canon pairings in this thread because they're boring. Far juicier discussion to be had out of "will they, won't they?" It's the same logic train that lends itself to the otherwise inexplicable success of soap operas.

Sounds about right. Once the fire's ignited, people tend to stop throwing matches. Or molotovs, as the case sometimes is.

Relevant, skip to 06:25. Warning: NSFW

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnqg87_george-carlin-seven-words-you-can-never-say-on-television_fun?start=385

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Berrod Armstrong - 09-05-2014

*peeks in*

what has this thread done

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Nero - 09-05-2014

I'm pretty sure the United States Postal Service ships only a third of the amount you people ship.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Coatleque - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 03:38 PM)Nero Wrote: I'm pretty sure the United States Postal Service ships only a third of the amount you people ship.

Hey... blame the invention of 'e-mail' for that...

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Leanne - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 03:35 PM)Jancis Wrote: As long as that hat doesn't get jealous of Lady Leanne following Lord Franz under waterfalls.

There's nothing wrong with a quick bath under waterfalls...right?

Right?!

"Leanne you should pursue Franz."

"What, no. Adventuring!"

"No really, you should pursue Franz."

"NO I LIKE ____ I MEAN ADVENTURING"

Big Grin?

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Oscare - 09-05-2014

The Binding Ship of RPC Turn 10? Confirmed for 2.4.