Hydaelyn Role-Players
The "Shipping" Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The "Shipping" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7547)

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Askier - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 03:57 PM)Oscare Wrote: The Binding Ship of RPC Turn 10? Confirmed for 2.4. 
I'd say there was an accuracy stat requirement . . . But this is the shipping thread. . . Its all a bunch of random shots in the dark!

*ba dum tch*

. . .

I'll show myself out.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Jancis - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 03:35 PM)Melkire Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 02:38 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 02:36 PM)Melkire Wrote: Pffft. Don't be like that. Doesn't Ruru have someone ICly?

One of the first things you'll learn is that as soon as a couple become official, or an individual is no longer available, interest in them will drop and folks will move on to the next great thing.

Case in point: no one discusses canon pairings in this thread because they're boring. Far juicier discussion to be had out of "will they, won't they?" It's the same logic train that lends itself to the otherwise inexplicable success of soap operas.

Sounds about right. Once the fire's ignited, people tend to stop throwing matches. Or molotovs, as the case sometimes is.

Relevant, skip to 06:25. Warning: NSFW
Even so, sometimes the canon get swept away...

... particularly when it's with a handsome man that people can seem to stop staring at and he reminds you of all the warm and caring thoughts with that big smile of his and your heart sways with pangs as he calls your name after getting his nose broken and knocked unconscious...

... hard not to float with the current.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Coatleque - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 05:00 PM)Jancis Wrote: ... particularly when it's with a handsome man that people can seem to stop staring at and he reminds you of all the warm and caring thoughts with that big smile of his and your heart sways with pangs as he calls your name after getting his nose broken and knocked unconscious...

*sighs* Warren... *flutter*

Wait, you meant someone else?

(09-05-2014, 05:07 PM)Coatleque Wrote: *sighs* Warren... *flutter*

[Image: Rainbow-Dash-pillow.gif?resize=695%2C390]

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Roen - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 05:13 PM)Jancis Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 05:07 PM)Coatleque Wrote: *sighs* Warren... *flutter*

[Image: Rainbow-Dash-pillow.gif?resize=695%2C390]

*takes a guess*

Ummm... Oscare?

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Kage - 09-05-2014

It's certainly not Franz.

He doesn't smile.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Unnamed Mercenary - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 03:57 PM)Oscare Wrote: The Binding Ship of RPC Turn 10? Confirmed for 2.4.

Must be item level 1 or higher to participate.

(09-05-2014, 05:17 PM)ExKages Wrote: It's certainly not Franz.

He doesn't smile.
He does have a way with animals though.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Oscare - 09-05-2014

Let's analyze something right now.

Quote:... particularly when it's with a handsome man that people can seem to stop staring at and he reminds you of all the warm and caring thoughts with that big smile of his and your heart sways with pangs as he calls your name after getting his nose broken and knocked unconscious...

What happened in the last Grindstone? Oscare busted his nose. What did he do immediately, instead of trusting his FC healers that were PLAINLY RIGHT THERE?

I think it's safe to say Roen is correct. :P

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Kage - 09-05-2014

I wasn't there for that Grindstone so I couldn't answer! :>

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Unnamed Mercenary - 09-05-2014

He doesn't smile.

How mean! Franz certainly smiles. ...it just disappears when certain words are heard, like "porkchop", "cannons", and "twelve-damned Garlean".

Or maybe he just doesn't smile a lot around Natalie and Kage. I think his anger management's come a long way though! Social skills? Prolly need some work. Don't tell an unemployed man where you're going and act surprised when he shows up shortly after. :p *cough* airship docks that one night *cough*

--

Here's one we can add to the list, by Natalie. Iron and Edda.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Verad - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 05:26 PM)ExKages Wrote: I wasn't there for that Grindstone so I couldn't answer! :>

Weren't you there? Didn't Verad lose to you? Though to be fair I also missed the nosebusting.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Roen - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 05:37 PM)Verad Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 05:26 PM)ExKages Wrote: I wasn't there for that Grindstone so I couldn't answer! :>

Weren't you there? Didn't Verad lose to you? Though to be fair I also missed the nosebusting.

You were both on the other side of the road. We didn't get to see what happened to Oscare. :/

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Leanne - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 05:36 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:

He doesn't smile.

How mean! Franz certainly smiles. ...it just disappears when certain words are heard, like "porkchop", "cannons", and "twelve-damned Garlean".

Or maybe he just doesn't smile a lot around Natalie and Kage. I think his anger management's come a long way though! Social skills? Prolly need some work. Don't tell an unemployed man where you're going and act surprised when he shows up shortly after. :p *cough* airship docks that one night *cough*

--

Here's one we can add to the list, by Natalie. Iron and Edda.

We need to do some scheming. Yeees we dooo.

RE: The "Shipping" Thread - Oscare - 09-05-2014

Roen was the 777th post. Lol.