Hydaelyn Role-Players
The "Shipping" Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The "Shipping" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7547)

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Whittledown - 07-03-2014

(07-03-2014, 02:45 PM)Coatleque Wrote: Sounds like there's a lot of Subs in this thread.
and I don't mean hoagies.

I had a whole reply to this written up then I realized that I was providing an extraordinary amound of insight into Hornet's predilictions and fetishes... so.... gonna reel that one back in...

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Melodia - 07-03-2014

(07-03-2014, 02:48 PM)Oscare Wrote: That solely depends on how much time you have. I have a list.I actually don't physically have one... but I do mentally have one. And it's long. ;~; I'm a lifeless loser.
*Also has a list mentally*

*Hides*

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Askier - 07-03-2014

(07-03-2014, 02:39 PM)Roen Wrote:
(07-03-2014, 02:36 PM)Whittledown Wrote:
(07-03-2014, 02:33 PM)Roen Wrote: Okay one more ship:

Delial and Gharen.

Because when he grabbed her throat threatening to crush it with his thumb and growled to her face...

... was kind of hot.

What.

Kind of!??!?!  That was super hot!  Hornet was standing right there and that put her in a bit of a state to see him do that.

OKAY. YEAH. It was hot. OKAY?! [sub]The character is her brother so I try not to think that way. OKAY?? [/sub]
Game of Thrones made it okay, Roen. :p lol

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Kage - 07-03-2014

(07-03-2014, 02:48 PM)Oscare Wrote: That solely depends on how much time you have. I have a list.I actually don't physically have one... but I do mentally have one. And it's long. ;~; I'm a lifeless loser.
I DEMAND THIS LIST.

FOR REASONS.

(07-03-2014, 02:49 PM)Melkire Wrote: Don't forget that Gharen gave her his knife, then the D turned around and proceeded to stab Itar.

...Imeanwaitwhat.
The D. Knife. Stab.
THE D.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Oscare - 07-03-2014

(07-03-2014, 02:51 PM)Elyscia Wrote: After my conversation with Oscare, I now ship Oscare and Elyscia.

And Ruru, you can't prove shit. Im innocent!
Implying this isn't canon.
I really need to log these conversations so people can see our insanity of 'Oscare's phat booty'.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Melodia - 07-03-2014

(07-03-2014, 02:51 PM)Elyscia Wrote: And Ruru, you can't prove shit. Im innocent!
Elyscia.....oh Elyscia...
[Image: dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif]

Hehehe. Smile

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Elyscia - 07-03-2014

(07-03-2014, 02:54 PM)Oscare Wrote:
(07-03-2014, 02:51 PM)Elyscia Wrote: After my conversation with Oscare, I now ship Oscare and Elyscia.

And Ruru, you can't prove shit. Im innocent!
Implying this isn't canon.
I really need to log these conversations so people can see our insanity of 'Oscare's phat booty'.

Oh..... it's for reals? ... I'm not sure I'm ready for that sorta commitment, Sweetheart.

Chat logs? I've got you covered:

[19:19]>> Oscare I.: ONCE YOU'RE MINE, BISH, YOU'RE ALL THE HOE I'LL NEED
[19:19]Oscare I. >> ORLY
[19:20]Oscare I. >> YOU'RE JUST A SPOONY CATGIRL BARD 2 ME
[19:20]>> Oscare I.: YEP. CAUSE UR ASS SO PHAT, U SHAKE DAT BOOTY AND IT BE RAININ' MONEY

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Roen - 07-03-2014

(07-03-2014, 02:52 PM)Askier Wrote:
(07-03-2014, 02:36 PM)Whittledown Wrote: Kind of!??!?!  That was super hot!  Hornet was standing right there and that put her in a bit of a state to see him do that.

OKAY. YEAH. It was hot. OKAY?! [sub]The character is her brother so I try not to think that way. OKAY?? [/sub]

*hangs head*

And I am Jaime Brienne shipper! To the end!

And...

No. I am not going to talk about Highlander men.

Because... I can. ALL. DAY. LONG. >.> ([sub]Damn Oscare and his HOT avatar... arglbargl)[/sub]

What.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-03-2014

*peeks in* ...if we're gonna ship our own characters...

>_>

<_<

A Raelisanne/Merc relationship would be hilarious OOCly. and frightening. But I could almost see it happening in some bizarre universe. 

Really though, it's more likely Rae would kill him with a smile. A genuine Rae smile is terrifying to him.

not to mention he may or may not have a family waiting for him somewhere >>

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Whittledown - 07-03-2014

(07-03-2014, 02:57 PM)Roen Wrote:
(07-03-2014, 02:52 PM)Askier Wrote:
(07-03-2014, 02:36 PM)Whittledown Wrote: Kind of!??!?!  That was super hot!  Hornet was standing right there and that put her in a bit of a state to see him do that.

*hangs head*

And I am Jaime Brienne shipper! To the end!

And...

No. I am not going to talk about Highlander men.

Because... I can. ALL. DAY. LONG. >.> ([sub]Damn Oscare and his HOT avatar... arglbargl)[/sub]
What.
New life goal for Hornet: Make future interactions between Gharen and Roen horribly awkward.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Oscare - 07-03-2014

(07-03-2014, 02:53 PM)ExKage Wrote:
I DEMAND THIS LIST.

FOR REASONS.
Hmmm.
Okay, I'll give you a pinch.

Hawt ones:
Oscare x Roen (I went there)
Hornet x Dhem 
I have other hot ones that I will not disclose publicly. x3

Cute ones:
I think Oscare x Ciel would be adorable. @_@
Kage x Roen
Warren x Crofte (yes I'm on that boat too)
After a discussion with Kage the other day, I ship Oscare with Kage. <3 LOVE YOU KAGE.
And much to Elyscia's dismay, Ely x Oscare. You brought this upon yourself.

[[P.S: I'm a jerk to Roen with my hot highlander tease. <3]]

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Roen - 07-03-2014

All three posts above: 

WHY. WHY?!

And curse you RPC and shipping thread.

I am not getting any work done.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Kage - 07-03-2014

(07-03-2014, 03:02 PM)Oscare Wrote: Cute ones:
Kage x Roen
After a discussion with Kage the other day, I ship Oscare with Kage. <3 LOVE YOU KAGE.

AND QUEUE KAGE BLUSHING. AND FLAILING.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Elyscia - 07-03-2014

Everytime I visit this thread:

[Image: what-is-love-o.gif]

WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON'T HURT ME....

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Melkire - 07-03-2014

Wellllll... if this is a general shipping thread now...

Harlem Shake x Everyone.

Do the Harlem Shake.

(not even joking, ran into this guy in Gridania last night)