Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello! (Again) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello! (Again) (/showthread.php?tid=7589)

Pages: 1 2

Hello! (Again) - Raeras - 07-06-2014

So some of you may remember me, Raeras Valhalla, or at least the name. I started out on Balmung but after deciding I needed a change of scene since I wasn't really RPing anymore, I moved to Sargantas. A while after that I took a hiatus from the game and decided to move back to Balmung along with X'Zanza (whom some of you may or may not recognize as well)  and I look forward to reconnecting with some of you and making new friends!

If anyone was wondering ICly, Rae embarked on a journey with some friends and her sister across the sea, and has only just recently returned ^^

RE: Hello! (Again) - Erik Mynhier - 07-06-2014

(07-06-2014, 09:16 PM)Raeras Wrote: So some of you may remember me, Raeras Valhalla, or at least the name. I started out on Balmung but after deciding I needed a change of scene since I wasn't really RPing anymore, I moved to Sargantas. A while after that I took a hiatus from the game and decided to move back to Balmung along with X'Nagali (whom some of you may or may not recognize as well)  and I look forward to reconnecting with some of you and making new friends!

If anyone was wondering ICly, Rae embarked on a journey with some friends and her sister across the sea, and has only just recently returned ^^

I remember Raeras Valhalla, we rped once or twice. Welcome home.

RE: Hello! (Again) - Faye - 07-06-2014

Hey there, that's a name I recognize, welcome back! Big Grin And lovely, another Lynx tribe member!

RE: Hello! (Again) - Yangh - 07-06-2014

I remember you... but I doubt you remember me!

You were apart of the Morbol Vine Clan as I recall! Smile

Welcome back! Big Grin

RE: Hello! (Again) - Raeras - 07-06-2014

I remember both your names! Yangh: I was! I vaguely remember your name but I don't think we ever RP'd xD (I'm terrible with names most of the time)

Faye: Yep ^^ and I totally realized that I messed up the names xD X'Nagali is Rae's real name. X'Zanza is her sister's name (and the name of the other character that's transferred over and played by someone else) *goes to fix*

(07-06-2014, 09:28 PM)Raeras Wrote: I remember both your names! Yangh: I was! I vaguely remember your name  but I don't think we ever RP'd xD (I'm terrible with names most of the time)

Faye: Yep ^^ and I totally realized that I messed up the names xD X'Nagali is Rae's real name. X'Zanza is her sister's name (and the name of the other character that's transferred over and played by someone else) *goes to fix*
xD Well Morbol Vine seem to be going strong, under new leadership too! Perhaps you should reconnect, i'm sure they'd love to have you back... or you know, check out Rendezvous of Stars! (Shameless plug! gyahahahaha!)

Oh really? Is Naih'ir still around (curious)? And I was in the LS at least, I'd totally be open to rejoining it ^^ Companyless atm xD not too sure exactly how I'm going to play. Probably just casually for now until I get a feel for things again and spectating the RP events which is always fun ^^

As I recall its run by Miah these days. Naih'ir exploded or something. Not sure on the details though!

Oo. I remember Miah ^^ I'll have to get back in touch!

Yus do! Don't hesitate to walk and RP if you see me... Iw on't if I see you first!

*pounces* ^,..,^

Sounds good to me ^^

RE: Hello! (Again) - Kage - 07-07-2014

; ; *pokes hello*

RE: Hello! (Again) - Raeras - 07-07-2014

Kage! ^-^ How've you been?

RE: Hello! (Again) - Whittledown - 07-07-2014

RAERAS!!!!!! *tackle*

Hornet's come back from her travels as well! Hope to see you in game soon!

RE: Hello! (Again) - Kage - 07-07-2014

Kage's been into a lot of (trouble) things! I hit the end-game bug pretty bad but I'm weaning it off (even though I get insanely jelly of high allagan loot and want to work on T7 again).

I SHALL ENDEAVOR FOR MORE THINGS WITH YOU.

Perhaps Kage could run into a gambling circle *cough* He needs a vice other than drinking I think :p