Hydaelyn Role-Players
Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) (/showthread.php?tid=7595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-11-2014

He briefly looked around the area, not seeing either of the miqo'te. 

"How long does it take them to change?!"

Maybe he was just fast. Naturally, Kage might have some ...issues... with a tail in the way. Walking over to the springs, he found a nice area and sat in the pools, his back against a rock. His head just barely above the water, he splashed some onto his face. 

Even though the sun had really just come up, everything leading to this moment had be tiring. Finally able to just relax, he closed his eyes for a moment. He never realized he fell asleep in the water. 

In his dream, he was visited by the woman he'd seen once previously. Her soft smile, strong features, everything about her was perfect. She was younger in this one. The little girl absent. If he really was reliving parts of his past in dreams, when was this? One thing was certain. He heard her name this time. "Lydia". It had a certain ring to it.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-11-2014

Natalie slips into the spring wearing a large towel wrapped around her, placing a small floating tray next to her. The tray is covered in liquor, and with a satisfied sigh she drinks some from a tiny cup. "What are you thinking about Porkchop?" She stretches out and leans against the warm rock, "Something good you ate? What you're going to to do Kage when the lights are out and I'm not looking?"

She takes another sip, "Or something else?"

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Kage - 07-11-2014

"But but but there are -women- there ma'am, I can't just go in there too!"

A hushed soft voice can be heard.

"Sir, this is a hot springs resort. That's almost the point."

The flushed Miqo'te walked into view holding a large mug of ale with a towel wrapped around his waist. His ears lay flat against his head as he took it off to reveal shorts covering himself as he slipped into the space next to Natalie, blushing as he did so.

"...sorry."

Kage dipped low into the water before sending a large amount of water as a wave straight at the giant man's stupid bald head.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Elyscia - 07-11-2014

The stupid amounts of water that tidal waved into the face of the tiny, defenseless miqo'te girl was enough to push her back and forcefully submerge her momentarily.

Clambering back up to the surface for air, she inadvertently flicked her long red hair upwards like merfolk from myths - minus seashell bra (well, she still had a bikini on) and with Warren being her talking rastafarian (oh, that's right, they're braids, not dreadlocks) lobster bubbling crab friend.

Squealing out and laughing, Elyscia whines, "Tha's no bloody fair!"

(07-11-2014, 02:20 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: Natalie slips into the spring wearing a large towel wrapped around her, placing a small floating tray next to her. The tray is covered in liquor, and with a satisfied sigh she drinks some from a tiny cup. "What are you thinking about Porkchop?" She stretches out and leans against the warm rock, "Something good you ate? What you're going to to do Kage when the lights are out and I'm not looking?"

She takes another sip, "Or something else?"

Perhaps for the best, he never heard any of the things here. Too busy sleeping as his face almost sunk into the water.

(07-11-2014, 02:31 PM)ExKage Wrote: Kage dipped low into the water before sending a large amount of water as a wave straight at the giant man's stupid bald head.

At once, his dream ended. As he choked on the water from the nearby attack, the sleep giant awoke. "WHO? Who. did. that?" As the six and a half fulm or so man stood up, coughing up some of the water he'd breathed in, he first assumed Natalie had done so. ...but she was innocently drinking something from a floating board.

The man who had survived countless battles, defeated by a splash. The Kage he knew couldn't keep a secret well, and Merc stared him down, waiting to get a reaction. There wasn't a hint of playfulness in his words. "Was it you?"

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-11-2014

Natalie sighs and lifts her board up before the sloshing can overturn it. "I know men have difficulty dealing with feelings of attraction sometimes. But try to play nice you two."

In a completely deadpan voice, he turned to Natalie. "I'm already taken. Didn't I tell you?" "Just before a certain splash...", his voice get quieter with each word as thinks back on the dream. He sat back down in the water, relaxing. ...he definitely couldn't have another nice nap now. He wondered if she, Lydia, knew what had become of him. 
And why was Natalie pushing so hard for this "relationship"? He sunk his mouth under the water, blowing some bubbles to let his concerns out. After a sufficiently long time, he came back up. 

"So, what's that?" He pointed to whatever Natalie was holding.

Kage sunk down into the water, covering his lips and just reach his nose. He looked at Natalie before getting up and getting the mug of ale and taking a long chug. He kissed her on the cheek softly before whispering, "M'not interested in him or anyone else but being right here with you."

He turned to Franz, raised his mug a bit and said, "A nice mug of ale probably beat it. Besides you needed to wake up. Thought you might drown."

He smirked at Kage. "I thought you wouldn't care too much if that happened."

Briefly exiting the spring to get a mug of ale himself. A cold, dark, strong brew sounded quite nice to enjoy in the warm water. 

He returned with a small keg, which he carried on his shoulder. "...these miqo'te sure expect a lot outta me", laughing. He filled the mug and returned to the springs. If it got a little warm, he was sure Kage might still be able to muster a small chilling spell. Probably. He snickered at the thought.

"Well, seeing you die on our vacation wouldn't make it a vacation would it?"

Kage raised one of his eyebrows, a smirk upon his lips as he took a swig of the ale. It dropped a little as he eyed the large keg. He blinked as he looked at it as he realized that it was even bigger than the large drink Aya had given him after the Mergrey incident.

"You do realize that is gonna become warm in this place right?"

"I'd be amazed if  it didn't, but the inn girl insisted, saying we 'might as well enjoy everything' ", as he filled his mug for a second round already. If one thing could be said, the man could handle his drink. Sure, he could "play" a drunk, but he'd never actually staggered out of the Quicksand from drinking too much. Ever.

"Besides, I'm sure you could still use enough thaumaturgy for a basic ice spell, unless you really expect me to do it." Neither of the men could probably cast a well-controlled enough blizzard spell to achieve such a feat, but where would the fun be in that?

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Warren Castille - 07-14-2014

Warren laughed and ceased splashing. "Wasn't my idea to start a splash fight with someone five times my size!" He cupped his hands and splashed his face then took a seat on the edge of the hot spring.

"I tell you, these things feel nice but they get too damn hot too damn fast. Can never stand it for long."

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Elyscia - 07-14-2014

"Ah fancy th'heat.. but ah'm told s'cause ah'm a Seeker.. 'n' Seekers like heat - or somethin'. Dinnae ken - ah don' feel like a miqo'lass sometimes." She shrugs.

"Tells ya what, Mister Warden; fer an old man y'act like a prop'r wain wae all th'bubbles, 'n' splashin'.."

Floating back down to the other side of the pool so she could collect a towel lying on the dry land, she'd turn to Warren then cough, "..H'erm.. c-could.. could ya uhmn... can y'close yer eyes?"

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Warren Castille - 07-14-2014

"Hey! I'm not that old! I might've seen more winters than most of the people I know but that doesn't make me old! It makes me seasoned! Experienced!" He simmered down after his outburst, looking away and pushing his pointer fingers together.

"Didn't have a lot of time for splashing around growing up. I'm making up for it now."

Once she floated to the towel and stammered her request, he caught on almost immediately. He stood and turned his back to her, looking for anyone who might be peeking at the poor girl.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-14-2014

Natalie rolls her eyes at the two and sips her drink happily, "Before you two love birds start getting carried away, let's play a game."

"We'll go in turns, and ask someone else a question about themselves. They can respond truthfully or with a lie. And you have to guess which." She grins, "If you catch someone in a lie, they then have to give you the truth. If you guess wrongly though, you'll have to do a penalty."

She leans back against the rocks and regards the two of them, "Sound fun?"