Hydaelyn Role-Players
Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) (/showthread.php?tid=7595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-15-2014

"I think Kage is lying as well."

She laughs, "As for me, it's true, but I had to give it up." She shakes her head sadly, "It makes me so sleepy."

"Oh, and the gas" She clears her throat, "Anyway, your punishments, you both have to say something nice about each other."

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 01:53 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote:  "Anyway, your punishments, you both have to say something nice about each other."

He was still getting comfortable with the notion that someone else's life and memories were floating around in his head and Natalie had to pick that of all things?

There were certainly a large amount of qualities to choose from. But at the same time, take away the Fhranz, and what would /really/ be left?

"...he's consistent," as Merc turned away, avoiding eye contact.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Kage - 07-15-2014

Kage blinked, blurrily narrowing his eyes at Natalie. "How could your favorite drink be milk with so many issues. And you drink -ale- all the time!"

He sighed, before glancing at the other before muttering under his breath, "He's persistent."

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-15-2014

She grins, "I haven't had milk for many years, but it's still my favorite." Natalie sighs and reminisces, "A glass of iced milk on a hot day... curling asleep in the shade. Life doesn't get any better." She frowns, "Except for what it does to my stomach these days."

"Good, perhaps their is hope for you two yet." She taps her jaw, "Since I won, I'll ask the next question, "What race has the most attractive..... Men."

She laughs and awaits their response.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Kage - 07-15-2014

Kage immediately shook his head 'no'. "Nat you can't be seriously asking that question."

He sighed, "This is the truth. I am attracted to who I am attracted. Male, female. Roegadyn, Miqo'te, Lalafell... Well... I am -not- attracted to Male Roegadyn."

He shook his head once more. "No, sir."

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-15-2014

He spat out the ale he had been drinking when Natalie asked a question. "Excuse me?!"

Natalie had asked a completely foreign concept. Between what he assumed had to be a strict national Garlean upbringing (that he wouldn't know) and a very conservative Ishgardian upbringing for a someone else, there was no answer to the question.

Natalie must have wanted some fun from this, and he got an idea. Striking a studly pose, "clearly, my people do." That ought to get a decent reaction out of her.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-16-2014

Natalie taps her jaw thoughtfully, "Kage is... telling the truth I suppose. I thought he only like male miqo'te until I saw you two together. Perhaps his transformation changed his tastes."

She looks at Merc, "Your people? It's the extra eye isn't it?" She shivers, "What do you... do you put things in the...?" She shakes her head, "Never mind, I don't want to know. Truth."

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-16-2014

He had no idea what she was talking about. "Do we what?! It's /just/ an eye. Why are all you Eorzeans so caught up on it? I don't question why miqo'te have tails. Or why lalafell and elezen have pointy ears. ...is it really that alarming?"

Maybe the ale was a little stronger than he thought. Or it was just Natalie being herself. He was getting worked up over something completely pointless.

"And how do we keep getting back to an impossible topic? I'm quite sure Kage is about as attracted to me as I am to him. Which is to say not at all. That is to say, I'm sure I had a happily married wife at some point. Hells if I know now..." Muttering under his breath, "eorzeans are weird >_> ".

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Kage - 07-16-2014

Kage shook his head furiously, the blood pounding in his head. His ears flushed. He crawled over to Natalie and cooed a bit. "Nay! Not with him..."

He blinked. "Wait, miqo'te males? This is just over my friendship with Salem isn't it?" He blinked more.

"How... what?"

He clenched his eyes feeling quite too warm now and just leaned his forehead against Natalie's shoulder.

"Of what you remember, do you have any siblings?"

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-16-2014

(07-16-2014, 02:42 PM)ExKage Wrote: "Of what you remember, do you have any siblings?"

Merc knew not of his own family, but Frhanz certainly did. He couldn't bring himself to think of the Ishgardian family he wasn't technically related to. One, if he /was/ married back home, it would be adulterous. Two, the idea of thinking about Frahnz's sisters felt....incestuous, even if he should ever meet one in person for the first time.

"Are we still playing this? ...Frhanz had some sisters, I guess. That count?"

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Elyscia - 07-17-2014

(07-14-2014, 02:40 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Warren grinned to himself at her audible complaint of him trying to look after her, briefly amused he was doing so by specifically not looking at her at all. There was the telltale splash of someone exiting a body of water and Warren counted off.

She's shy, she barely came above the surface at all, there's people around.

He turned around before finishing the thought and was pleased to have guessed correctly; She was already wrapped in her towel and shuffling away when an excitable man with shuffly eyebrows approached her. He was clearly trying to offer her a drink and Warren grumbled.

"Oh, you're gonna scare her you twit." He waded across the pool with a broad, performing smile and stood up next to the diminutive miqo'te.

"What've you got there, drinks? Oh, yeah. I'll take 'em." He laughed garishly, taking the tray from the smiling-but-startled man. He was only a hyur, and a short one. Warren wondered if his armor weighed more than he did.

"Oh, but we're not 'sposed to g-give out-"

"Hm, these look great. Thanks!" Warren didn't wait for the protest to finish, lifting the tray and making a show of tensing his arms while doing so.

"Uh-uh-uh-thank y-you?" the man weakly proclaimed. Warren led himself and Ely away from the scatterbrained fellow, shaking his head.

"Never been thanked for taking drinks before." He debated one, then refrained. He caught a woman by the elbow as she went by, asking in his most cordial tone "Oh, would you be a dear and pass these out for me? Drinks for everyone."

The blonde in the ponytail smiled and took the tray, getting only a few fulms away before catching herself.

"HEY! I'M NOT AT WORK, I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ON VACATIOOOON!"

Elyscia remembered just how bloody tall Warren was; she barely was above his stomach.. or wherever his stomach ended and where his muscles began..  Gods, that's a lotta muscle..

Ears splayed against her head as the loud and large man made a show of himself in comparison to the just-as-dwarved hyuan midlander server, and the miqo'te girl couldn't help but snort at his reactions.

Tilting her head to gaze-up at the man, Elyscia followed Warren like a child and watched that same blonde pony-tailed girl be the source of their shenanigans.

They walked further out through the crowd and it seemed neither of them knew where they were walking to, but she at least wanted respite from the busy area. However, she knew better than to go out on her lonesome with a stranger, so making sure she was still in plain sight she plodded near the entrance to Camp Bronze Lake and plopped herself down by the edges of the plateau, hanging her legs off the side.

"Y'were bein' ah wee bit mean t'him."

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Warren Castille - 07-17-2014

"Not mean. Just wanted him to buzz off." Warren stood idly by and scooped from stones from the ground, casually flinging them off into the distance away from the commotion behind him. He squinted against the brightness of the sun, holding a hand up and gazing out at the ruins off in the distance.

"I figured you didn't appreciate him being in your personal space."

He regarded the girl for a moment, watching for her reaction before turning back to the horizon and tossing another rock. He wasn't about to leave the girl to wander off alone, even if there were people nearby. Old habits die hard.

Elyscia didn't atually reply, but she did faintly smile and shrug at him.

Eyes locked onto his stone throwing and she stood up carefully, making sure to keep her towel wrapped around her tightly, "Hey, Mist'r Warden, what're ya doin'?"

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Warren Castille - 07-17-2014

"Oh, this?" He holds out the small handful of stones, shrugging. "Just throwing rocks. Used to do it as a kid. Works a lot better with a pond, you can skip them across the surface and count the bounces." He lobbed another one off into the distance then dusts his hands. "Not much chance to do it back in Ul'dah. I hadn't thought about skipping stones for years and years now."

He looked mildly taken aback by the nostalgia, smiling softly to himself.

The girl meekly takes a few steps up to him and then twists her toes idly into the ground, asking in a low tone,

"..Can.. can ah try..?"