Hydaelyn Role-Players
RP Activity on Balmung? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: RP Activity on Balmung? (/showthread.php?tid=7634)

RP Activity on Balmung? - Totobi - 07-10-2014

Just a lil curious... How active is the RP on Balmung these days? Is there enough for a European player to catch frequently?

RE: RP Activity on Balmung? - FreelanceWizard - 07-10-2014

The server is still pretty hoppin' in terms of RP. Smile I can't speak to what goes on during euro hours (though I know there's an RP FC, Aeon, that focuses on EU players), but the Quicksand is a popular place for RP, there's at least one tavern event every week, and there's a vibrant range of RP groups.

RE: RP Activity on Balmung? - Faye - 07-10-2014

Very active! There are a lot of EU players, and even some linkshells and free companies especially geared toward the EU population, so I think you'd have no trouble finding RP.

RE: RP Activity on Balmung? - Nebbs - 07-10-2014

I would say active with some hubs like the adventurers guilds. Not much LS RP support I find, most seemed to dry up, but certainly some active FCs.

I'm EU based, and some events even stretch to cover late night UK. In the mornings in UK though there are a lot less people on but you can still get RP if you are patient.

RE: RP Activity on Balmung? - HonZoMon - 07-10-2014

I usually play after work during weekdays. Since I'm on Aussie time, it's a little quite around that period. But there's always at least 3 - 4 people chillin in the Quicksand, or the other RP hubs.

RE: RP Activity on Balmung? - Raz - 07-11-2014

As has been said, you will find at least some RP. My play time is spread out over EU time and NA time and there's always someone RPing. :-)

RE: RP Activity on Balmung? - Aya - 07-11-2014

Never a dull day of RP for me! :-X

RE: RP Activity on Balmung? - Aduu Avagnar - 07-11-2014

if you haven't already, hit up Europa, which is primarily a EU LFRP Linkshell (though we do have some US members), feel free to send me a message in game for an invite Smile

RE: RP Activity on Balmung? - Totobi - 07-12-2014

Still trying to work out some of the logistics of transferring a character over who has more gil than the transfers will allow, thank you all for the answers though!

RE: RP Activity on Balmung? - Ragnar - 07-12-2014

A friend of mine had the same problem, he just ended up buying expensive items and then reselling them after he transferred. You might try creating a character on Balmung to check out prices to see what would be your best bet.

RE: RP Activity on Balmung? - Maril - 07-12-2014

Europa LS is active with an average of 40-50 members online in prime time these days, and my FC has EU-timezone friendly barnights twice a week (tuesday/thursday). 

If you ping me one of the coming days I can get you an invite sorted.

RE: RP Activity on Balmung? - Pumpkinweed - 07-12-2014

It's eerie-ific!

If you're looking for some spook-tacular fun and random roleplay, you could always talk with Gus Pumpkinweed or one of his various employees.

Every 13th of the month, we host "Spooky the 13th" where there are competitions, news going around Hydalen, prizes, food and drinks and a chance to congregate in far off places that aren't always a tavern!

If you ever want, send Gus Pumpkinweed a tell in game! I'm sure he'd be all for meeting another person.

[Image: pumpkin-1.png]