Hydaelyn Role-Players
You may not know that I...... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: You may not know that I...... (/showthread.php?tid=7675)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

You may not know that I...... - Erik Mynhier - 07-15-2014

On another forum, for another game I came upon a simple but fun little topic. Each person tells a little fun fact about them that they have not yet shared. No major life secrets, just little things you never thought to mention. I will start:

I am an avid poetry fan. I draw great comfort from Arnold, Tennyson, Shakespeare, and Poe.

RE: You may not know that I...... - Nyx Ashkala - 07-15-2014

I love music. Like...-love- music. When I hear it, it inspires me on more than a physical and chemical level. It's almost spiritual! Each song brings back memories or induces feeling during new ones for me.

Doesn't hurt that it helps me draw a little better^^.

RE: You may not know that I...... - Coatleque - 07-15-2014

I played Clarinet for 8 years.

RE: You may not know that I...... - Whittledown - 07-15-2014

When I was a Senior in high school I won my all-state Senior Chess Championship.

RE: You may not know that I...... - Roen - 07-15-2014

I was an extra in the Power Rangers.
Big Grin

RE: You may not know that I...... - Gaspard - 07-15-2014

I had a military sharpshooter hold me in his scope during Pope benedicts visit in germany. 

No joke, I was one of the security guards there and the Sharpshooter kept scoping exactly through the row we stood at.

RE: You may not know that I...... - Aya - 07-15-2014

I played ice hockey!

RE: You may not know that I...... - Elyscia - 07-15-2014

I can twist both my arms (more my wrists) 360 degrees (lay them flat on a surface and around they go!) without hurting myself.

RE: You may not know that I...... - Knight Kat - 07-15-2014

I practice Archery and Nature Photography.
Don't worry, I don't do them both at the same time. Laugh

RE: You may not know that I...... - Yune - 07-15-2014

I used to practice fencing in the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism). ^_^v

RE: You may not know that I...... - Knave - 07-15-2014

Back in my youth I was nominated for an advanced learning program in Latin but my abilities have weakened with my age. I'm also an avid baker and worked as a gourmet chocolatier. Volo crustum *u*

RE: You may not know that I...... - Meghatron - 07-15-2014

Back in high school I was a black belt in karate. I'd have pursued it further, but the sensei started using me as security at events instead of letting me participate, which killed it for me.

RE: You may not know that I...... - Zhavi - 07-15-2014

I was a huge band nerd in high school. (piano, flute, and percussion when needed)

RE: You may not know that I...... - Kage - 07-15-2014

I participated in FIRST Robotics Competition and met Dean Kamen (who also let us run our robots through his entire speech and made us all switch our batteries)

RE: You may not know that I...... - Warren Castille - 07-15-2014

Choir+drama club, culminating in high school lead role in You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown.